Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
RDR Roleplay Rules Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
RDR Roleplay Rules Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
RDR Roleplay Rules Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
RDR Roleplay Rules Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
RDR Roleplay Rules Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
RDR Roleplay Rules Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
RDR Roleplay Rules Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
RDR Roleplay Rules Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
RDR Roleplay Rules Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
RDR Roleplay Rules Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
RDR Roleplay Rules Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
RDR Roleplay Rules Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

RDR Roleplay Rules

+8
eaustinn36
Meatshield718
Cry Vengeance
The Communists
Cazio117
Zwytch
Vicious Fox
Sir Manguydude
12 posters

Go down

RDR Roleplay Rules Empty RDR Roleplay Rules

Post  Sir Manguydude 8th April 2011, 11:50 am

O.K the other day we played RDR Life and it went haywire real fast. So I decided I will set up some rules(borrowing ideas from Eaustin), as RDR needs to be played in a much different way than GTAIV Life.

-Everyone must first inform me of their class choices. You can be whatever you wish(Ex. Deputy, Bandito, Bartender, Messenger/Lord of Parcels, etc.). I will need to have 2 Deputies per 5 people

-If you are a bandito, all Bandito's must be in the same Posse, and same with law enforcement, based on ease of communication.

-Banditos should really only be the people who are causing crimes, act as you would in RL as that character.

-No Sniper Rifles(including the explosive rifle)

-No Zebra Donkey things

-Roleplay element needed of course!

-All play must stay in either the Midwest(blackwater area) or in New Austin. Banditos may escape to Mexico if they are being pursued and they will lose 3 stars.

WANTED LEVEL SYSTEM: The system is simular to the story mode. Simple crimes such as shooting innocents(but not killing), or robbing a store will result in 1 star.

1 STAR - just chasing. You may ride after them on your horse, and kill their horse, but no shooting the perp. Can only use the Cattlemen Revolver or weaker.

2 STARS - chasing, and occasional shooting. On foot, can not shoot the suspect(may shoot horse still), but you can shoot the suspect from horseback.

3 STARS - can now use shotgun in addition to the revolver. Can shoot both while on foot. May use a rifle from horseback.

4 STARS - Can use all weapons besides the High Powered Pistol, Sniper Rifles, and Explosives.

5 STARS - can use all weapons (except explosives).

6 STARS - Take them down, all weapons can be used.

**some things to NOTE: A suspect can only surrender up to 5 stars (go to jail). If a suspect has 6 STARS, he is to be taken out no matter what. If a bandito gets over the border to mexico(midway across the bridge)all shooting must stop. They have escaped, and when they return, if you see them, their wanted level goes back up to 3 lower than their previous stars. Thus if they have a star level of 3 or less when they cross, they are able to come back without stars if they are seen.

And now the specific rules for "pedestrians" and "cops":

PEDESTRIANS:

This part is simple. DON"T DO ANYTHING YOU WOULDN'T DO IN REAL LIFE is my slogan. Obey the law basically. You may protect your homestead and business, but only if they fire first. Firing a weapon without self defense is ILLEGAL. The only weapons Pedestrians can use is revolvers and Shotguns(not semi-auto shotgun)

VIGILANTES:

The goal of the vigilantes is to stop any serious crimes, obviously, like real bounties, they are worth more alive, than dead, thus the star system. Of course, Vigilantes have to abide by the few laws that exist in the West.

Blips don't exist. This is the hard part for some, but if you lose sight of a lawbreaker, you may continue on the direction you are going, but you can't just follow the Blip. Most often though, in the wide expanses of the west this won't happen, as visibility is at a high.

OTHER NOTES:

If you are killed, you are dead. You will start off as a new person from their, in the same job field.

Town/Ranch ownership- One may take control of a town, with my permission. Of course Ranch and Town ownership will be restricted on the basis of how many people attend the event. The owner of the town may use a weapon a weapon to protect the town.

Comment on any changes, and we just might end up playing this tonight if some people want to.

Last edited by Sir Manguydude on 8th April 2011, 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sir Manguydude
Sir Manguydude
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

RDR Roleplay Rules Empty Re: RDR Roleplay Rules

Post  Vicious Fox 8th April 2011, 12:23 pm

Ill join But i dibs Bandito
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwytch 8th April 2011, 1:07 pm

Ill join Invite me , Or what gamertag do we add to get invite , Ill play as a Bandito
Zwytch
Zwytch
Hail to the King Baby.

https://www.youtube.com/ZwytchGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 8th April 2011, 2:00 pm

We wasn't playing RDR life at all.. We was playing RDR role play.. Completely different. Law enforcement is dumb in RDR because it has police NPC's that will come after the law enforcement and kill them for shooting them.

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  The Communists 8th April 2011, 2:50 pm

hey dude i would be down to role play any time with you guys. I have a big following so far and the more the merrier. All we need is more of a ground rules system and a form of property owning. My gamertag is : The Communists.
The Communists
The Communists
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 8th April 2011, 4:38 pm

What have you done to my baby. Q_Q
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 8th April 2011, 6:16 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:What have you done to my baby. Q_Q

It's more so based off of Eaustinn's rules, as well as a more strict game type for new people.

Besides, you shouldn't care. You don't have this game. Razz
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Manguydude 8th April 2011, 6:45 pm

Cazio117 wrote:We wasn't playing RDR life at all.. We was playing RDR role play.. Completely different. Law enforcement is dumb in RDR because it has police NPC's that will come after the law enforcement and kill them for shooting them.
That is how life was in the lawless world that was the west, while they were enacting laws into the region.

The Communists wrote:hey dude i would be down to role play any time with you guys. I have a big following so far and the more the merrier. All we need is more of a ground rules system and a form of property owning. My gamertag is : The Communists.

Thanks for the feedback, added the ability to own a town. Property owning would be more of something for an ARP, but seeing as how the zones of RDR are much to spread apart, I would have to test that out first before actually dedicating rules to it.
Meatshield718 wrote:

It's more so based off of Eaustinn's rules, as well as a more strict game type for new people.

Besides, you shouldn't care. You don't have this game. Razz
Its because last time we played it was a cluster fuck, as I continually died after respawn, even though I was a new person.
Sir Manguydude
Sir Manguydude
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 8th April 2011, 8:50 pm

heyyy that's my line Neutral
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 8th April 2011, 10:53 pm

Seems WAY too complicated to be honest.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 9th April 2011, 12:22 am

Why are you butchering roleplaying? It was fine the way it was. The only reason it went bad last week was because we had too many bad roleplayers and not enough good ones. Normally our RPs are really fun.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 9th April 2011, 12:35 am

i wish i could've been home earlier there was so many games i wanted to try...
DJDemitri
DJDemitri
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Manguydude 10th April 2011, 2:58 am

Fuck you guys too than. I notice that whenever I make a post, I get trolled. Way to go. Hell people were even bitching at me in Sylvetican Strife.
Sir Manguydude
Sir Manguydude
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 10th April 2011, 4:05 am

I'm confused? We aren't trolling? Or at least, I'm not. And we weren't trolling in SS either (again at least, I wasn't). I seriously think it's too complicated for regular roleplay. I'm willing to be for it if it were some other gamemode, but not regular RDR roleplay. It's too structured and linear to be a successful "life" roleplay game.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 10th April 2011, 7:21 am

RDR "trollplay" was never good.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down