Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
I will make an album based on YOUR song suggestions! (Well, 12 of them.) - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
I will make an album based on YOUR song suggestions! (Well, 12 of them.) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
I will make an album based on YOUR song suggestions! (Well, 12 of them.) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
I will make an album based on YOUR song suggestions! (Well, 12 of them.) - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
I will make an album based on YOUR song suggestions! (Well, 12 of them.) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
I will make an album based on YOUR song suggestions! (Well, 12 of them.) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
I will make an album based on YOUR song suggestions! (Well, 12 of them.) - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
I will make an album based on YOUR song suggestions! (Well, 12 of them.) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
I will make an album based on YOUR song suggestions! (Well, 12 of them.) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
I will make an album based on YOUR song suggestions! (Well, 12 of them.) - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
I will make an album based on YOUR song suggestions! (Well, 12 of them.) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
I will make an album based on YOUR song suggestions! (Well, 12 of them.) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

I will make an album based on YOUR song suggestions! (Well, 12 of them.)

+17
Spaztar Sorrena
Sigmatic Scholar
Slacker Hero
Vashed1995
Pwnisher James
Bladewind23
BLACK SNOW 13
A Groovy Tophat
DeadApe
KZ Powned
. ADestroyer360
steveeeee
Masta Shef
snowwolf1996
Made in Finland
Super Mega King
Flasktoss55
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I will make an album based on YOUR song suggestions! (Well, 12 of them.) - Page 2 Empty Re: I will make an album based on YOUR song suggestions! (Well, 12 of them.)

Post  Pwnisher James 20th April 2011, 10:23 pm

Bladewind23 wrote:A song based on the Battle of Stalingrad

A song based on the Raid on Dieppe.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

I will make an album based on YOUR song suggestions! (Well, 12 of them.) - Page 2 Empty Re: I will make an album based on YOUR song suggestions! (Well, 12 of them.)

Post  Vashed1995 22nd April 2011, 7:44 pm

DJEphixa is this guy on Youtube, and he's awesome. Check it.

Vashed1995
Vashed1995
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 22nd April 2011, 11:55 pm

Shoelace Express

Refer to: http://www.undead-xbox.com/t6005p15-post-albums-in-this-topic-for-me-to-listen-to-to?highlight=post+album
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 23rd April 2011, 1:09 am

NYAN CAT!
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 23rd April 2011, 5:12 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:NYAN CAT!

No.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Vashed1995 23rd April 2011, 12:45 pm

Hey BLACK SNOW this is for you:

Vashed1995
Vashed1995
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 23rd April 2011, 3:45 pm

Slacker Ass wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:NYAN CAT!

No.
Go suck a dick.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 23rd April 2011, 4:43 pm

"Hey, is that still a thing?"

-A song devoted to all the interesting aspects of UX that were once a thing that was totally happening but then stopped being a thing for whatever reason. First thing that comes to mind is Endemic even though I'm pretty sure that it continues to be a thing every once in a while.
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 23rd April 2011, 8:12 pm

Masta Shef wrote:Shoelace Express

Refer to: http://www.undead-xbox.com/t6005p15-post-albums-in-this-topic-for-me-to-listen-to-to?highlight=post+album

This appears to be the name of the band. Could you elaborate on this suggestion?

Also, there are still two songs open! Please let me know if I missed anyone's suggestion, but remember that each person can only suggest one song (At least, that I accept).
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Spaztar Sorrena 24th April 2011, 11:42 pm

- Climate Controlled Electronic Fortress

REGALE THE TALE OF YOUR FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE.
Spaztar Sorrena
Spaztar Sorrena
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 25th April 2011, 12:21 am

Flasktoss55 wrote:

This appears to be the name of the band. Could you elaborate on this suggestion?

Refer to the link I posted. It should talk about "living in the unemployment line".
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 25th April 2011, 12:49 am

Masta Shef wrote:
Flasktoss55 wrote:

Refer to the link I posted. It should talk about "living in the unemployment line".

Okay I guess I don't know why you'd want to hear a song about this.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 25th April 2011, 1:31 am

Or you could call it "The ballad of a slacker hero".
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 25th April 2011, 3:32 am

Masta Shef wrote:Or you could call it "The ballad of a slacker hero".

Nah, I'm thinking an epic song about cb radios will probably be better.

It should be a story, obviously through song, about a young redneck truckin' in the back woods of the unexplored parts of a strange land called "New Jersey". He does this for his king, Lord Chris Christie who sends him on a question to hand every man, woman and child a concealable hand gun. For protection, obviously. So armed with his CB Radio he makes his way to his epic quest vowing never to fail his king.

It would be an tale to rival something like Lord Of The Rings.

Last edited by Slacker Hero on 25th April 2011, 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 25th April 2011, 3:55 am

Slacker Hero wrote:
Masta Shef wrote:Or you could call it "The ballad of a slacker hero".

Nah, I'm thinking an epic song about cb radios will probably be better.

It should be a story, obviously through song, about a young redneck truckin' in the back woods of the unexplored parts of a strange tale called "New Jersey". He does this for his king, Lord Chris Christie who sends him on a question to hand every man, woman and child a concealable hand gun. For protection, obviously. So armed with his CB Radio he makes his way to his epic quest vowing never to fail his king.

It would be an tale to rival something like Lord Of The Rings.

You just blew my mind.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 18th April 2012, 12:38 pm

It's been a year, you probably forgot about this. I kinda suck at doing... things.

Here's the only song that came near completion, though it was never as good as I wanted it to be. It's "6. UX Corruption (BLACK SNOW 13)". The song is written from Black Snow's perspective, rather than as a critical letter to the staff of this site. I like to subvert!

UX Corruption
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 18th April 2012, 1:03 pm

Flask is my new favorite person.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 18th April 2012, 1:05 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:Flask is my new favorite person.

New favorite?

Pshaw!
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 18th April 2012, 2:51 pm

Very nicely done! You should definitely do more when you're feeling up to it.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 18th April 2012, 3:52 pm

*Sniff*

It's beautiful.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 18th April 2012, 4:44 pm

(whine)Music is haaarrrd...(/whine)

I have all of the songs written, but recording and junk makes my lazy brain bleed.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 18th April 2012, 4:50 pm

im gunna be completely honest... that song is actually really good.

You kinda wish you would finish the rest just for the reason that the songs aren't what i was expecting them to be. I was expecting short jingles, not full length songs that legit sound good.

A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 18th April 2012, 4:53 pm

I love you. (how many times I've said this to you = 32)
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 18th April 2012, 5:04 pm

Thanks for all of the kind words.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 19th April 2012, 12:15 am

This reminded me of how sexy Flask's voice is.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2