Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
an idea for a game non zombie related  Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
an idea for a game non zombie related  Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
an idea for a game non zombie related  Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
an idea for a game non zombie related  Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
an idea for a game non zombie related  Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
an idea for a game non zombie related  Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
an idea for a game non zombie related  Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
an idea for a game non zombie related  Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
an idea for a game non zombie related  Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
an idea for a game non zombie related  Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
an idea for a game non zombie related  Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
an idea for a game non zombie related  Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

an idea for a game non zombie related

5 posters

Go down

does this sound like a game we could all play?

an idea for a game non zombie related  Vote_lcap80%an idea for a game non zombie related  Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
an idea for a game non zombie related  Vote_lcap20%an idea for a game non zombie related  Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

an idea for a game non zombie related  Empty an idea for a game non zombie related

Post  vacb0b 26th April 2011, 12:58 pm

if i have an idea for a game-type do i post here?

ive always wanted to play this with a big organized group but i only have 1 friend who plays gta with me

ok so its not zombies but if you think about it hard enough it is like your version of cops n robbers and zombies combined. but getting to the point i think we should play tag. i have a lot of game variation ideas on em as well the first one is the classic

Tag: played on death match emfh. someone random hosts choice in lobby to choose whose it first. have a time limit for 20 mins or so and theres ultimately only 1 looser in this game. the game is played out over the entire city with all vehicles and weapons available and everyone runs from who ever is it and to tag some one you have to kill them. no one can kill who ever is it or else they will become it (or simply booted w/e host sees fit) so yea thats variation 1 simple tag

reverse tag or most wanted: again on death match emfh same everything but this time you want to be the one who is it. by killing the player who is it you take the roll and everyone tries to kill you. so your dodging helicopters rockets drivebys and the one who is it at the end of the time limit is the winner.

Touch tag or melee tag: weapon set is melee no vehicle use and this is were its required to sanction off a small part of the city for play. chasing each other on foot with baseball bats fists and knives. 1 is it every one runs.

Hide n go Seek: blips turned to far so the guy who is seeking knows generally where you are hiding but has to physically look for you in your hiding spot. set to 25 mins or so. the 5 mins you have is where you are gonna hide and after the five mins are up you cant move anymore. once found/killed go into the water since know one is gonna hide in the water. this game can be used with melee tag on a small map and people are free to move and hide as they please

vacb0b
vacb0b
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

an idea for a game non zombie related  Empty Re: an idea for a game non zombie related

Post  vacb0b 28th April 2011, 2:40 am

i take it i did post in the wrong place.
vacb0b
vacb0b
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

an idea for a game non zombie related  Empty Re: an idea for a game non zombie related

Post  Pwnisher James 28th April 2011, 9:16 am

vacb0b wrote:if i have an idea for a game-type do i post here?

ive always wanted to play this with a big organized group but i only have 1 friend who plays gta with me

ok so its not zombies but if you think about it hard enough it is like your version of cops n robbers and zombies combined. but getting to the point i think we should play tag. i have a lot of game variation ideas on em as well the first one is the classic

Tag: played on death match emfh. someone random hosts choice in lobby to choose whose it first. have a time limit for 20 mins or so and theres ultimately only 1 looser in this game. the game is played out over the entire city with all vehicles and weapons available and everyone runs from who ever is it and to tag some one you have to kill them. no one can kill who ever is it or else they will become it (or simply booted w/e host sees fit) so yea thats variation 1 simple tag

reverse tag or most wanted: again on death match emfh same everything but this time you want to be the one who is it. by killing the player who is it you take the roll and everyone tries to kill you. so your dodging helicopters rockets drivebys and the one who is it at the end of the time limit is the winner.

Touch tag or melee tag: weapon set is melee no vehicle use and this is were its required to sanction off a small part of the city for play. chasing each other on foot with baseball bats fists and knives. 1 is it every one runs.

Hide n go Seek: blips turned to far so the guy who is seeking knows generally where you are hiding but has to physically look for you in your hiding spot. set to 25 mins or so. the 5 mins you have is where you are gonna hide and after the five mins are up you cant move anymore. once found/killed go into the water since know one is gonna hide in the water. this game can be used with melee tag on a small map and people are free to move and hide as they please

Not bad to be honest, just no RPGs and I'm ok.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 28th April 2011, 10:04 am

Could be alright idk. Melee tag definitely wouldn't work though, nobody would catch anybody. Reverse tag sounds like the best so far, kind of like lone wolf from Lost and Damned.

BTW we do play a lot of games that aren't zombie related. In fact I am pretty sure we play more of that stuff than the actual zombie stuff.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 28th April 2011, 11:43 am

DeadApe wrote:BTW we do play a lot of games that aren't zombie related. In fact I am pretty sure we play more of that stuff than the actual zombie stuff.

Yep. It's roughly a 3:1 ratio. Who knew a zombie site was a hub for all sorts of custom games, huh?

(and btw Vac you did post in the right section; you're fine Smile )
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  vacb0b 28th April 2011, 12:40 pm

ok thanx for reviews guys. any chance it would be played? at least revers tag or better know as lone wolf?
vacb0b
vacb0b
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 28th April 2011, 4:50 pm

Well just like in the real world, an idea will get off the ground if it has enough people backing it. So if you really want to do this, try and develop it a bit more and attempt to host it. If people join and enjoy it then its a success. The staff here including myself can help you out a bit if you'd like but your going to need to create the gamemode first.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  vacb0b 28th April 2011, 10:39 pm

aww ok. thanx ill get around to making a finalized version.
vacb0b
vacb0b
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 28th April 2011, 11:08 pm

a lil late here, but i think this gamemode has the potential to be fun, and the very first thing i thought when i saw the explanation for melee tag was what deadape already said. id join if it was hosted.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  vacb0b 29th April 2011, 12:30 am

yea i also thought melee wouldn't really work but was thinking that if zombies can then it should be okay. i just want something the implements melee only weapons, perhaps a last man standing gladiator match.

every chooses what they use, knife bat or fists and piles in the crash derby arena and fights to the death. or rooftop fist fights. i love fist fighting on the top of buildings with my friend, alwasy has someone falling off really funny

i also had another idea for a game taken from a halo 2 custom game called tremors based on the movie. everyone has to get from one end of the city to the other without getting ran over by 3 players in cars.
vacb0b
vacb0b
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down