Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic

+14
BAXTABEAST22
KZ Powned
Jagdgeschwader
Pwnisher James
Masta Shef
A Groovy Tophat
Made in Finland
Flasktoss55
x Swiftyy v
NegativeHUNTER
Dexta117
Slacker Hero
DeadApe
Super Mega King
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic Empty Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic

Post  Super Mega King 5th June 2011, 12:55 pm

Is your body ready?

Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic E3times

Streams:
Gamespot: http://e3.gamespot.com/live.html
G4TV: http://www.g4tv.com/e32008/press_conf.aspx
youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/E3
Gametrailers: http://www.gametrailers.com/e3/

Spike TV and G4TV should have the conferences on television, too. As far as best stream... it's hard to tell at this point, though I believe gametrailers is pretty consistently reliable.

I'll add stream information later, before any of the conferences start.

AIM Chatroom: undeadE3

Last edited by Super Mega King on 6th June 2011, 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic Empty Re: Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic

Post  DeadApe 5th June 2011, 6:17 pm

I remember back in the day @ E3, they would announce tons of games for the first time. Now a days you go into E3 knowing exactly what they are going to talk about, I miss the surprises.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic Empty Re: Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic

Post  Slacker Hero 5th June 2011, 7:55 pm

DeadApe wrote:I remember back in the day @ E3, they would announce tons of games for the first time. Now a days you go into E3 knowing exactly what they are going to talk about, I miss the surprises.

I know that feel.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 5th June 2011, 8:00 pm

Slacker Hero wrote:
DeadApe wrote:I remember back in the day @ E3, they would announce tons of games for the first time. Now a days you go into E3 knowing exactly what they are going to talk about, I miss the surprises.

I know that feel.

you missed an ing in there somewhere Razz
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 6th June 2011, 12:44 am

Added information regarding schedules and a list of streams.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 6th June 2011, 1:23 am

Super Mega King wrote:Is your body ready?

Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) 2011 Official Topic E3times

thanks for posting this, also is it 4am or 4.30am for the microsoft press conference?
(or is it just 4.30am for a keynote speaker?)
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 6th June 2011, 1:56 am

Different sites have different schedules on that for Microsoft. I'd tune in at 4am your time just to be safe.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 6th June 2011, 2:30 am

Super Mega King wrote:Different sites have different schedules on that for Microsoft. I'd tune in at 4am your time just to be safe.

I was gonna get up at 3 am anyway because there are meant to be things on before e3 anyway.

Who cares about school I don't need to stay awake in class when I can use my awake time to watch gaming conferences and shit like that Wink
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 6th June 2011, 5:22 am

NEW BF3 MULTIPLAYER PREVIEW TOM. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy What a Face
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 6th June 2011, 12:20 pm

How long exactly is it until E3 starts? because of things like the different time zones etc etc......so how long like how many hours?

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 6th June 2011, 12:22 pm

That chart should be able to tell you the exact times for your timezone.

It is currently 11:20am EST. Some schedules have the conferences start at noon (40 minutes) and some at 12:30 (approximately 70 minutes).
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 6th June 2011, 12:41 pm

Ok but on the GS website it says there is another day left?

x Swiftyy v

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 6th June 2011, 12:42 pm

On the right, click the Microsoft conference tab. I accidentally provided a bad link, my bad.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 6th June 2011, 12:53 pm

It is nearly herp derp o 'clock.

Do you know where your E3?
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 6th June 2011, 12:56 pm

Flasktoss55 wrote:It is nearly herp derp o 'clock.

Do you know where your E3?

Where my E3 what... WHERE MY E3 WHAAAAT?
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 6th June 2011, 1:02 pm

Oh, E3 is today? I guess I'm watching this shit then...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 6th June 2011, 1:03 pm

AIM chatroom going live.

Name: undeadE3

I can't seem to invite anymore people, so just try to join yourself
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  x Swiftyy v 6th June 2011, 1:41 pm

Watching it right now, MW3 level just finished the game doesn't look as bad as people think it is.

x Swiftyy v

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 6th June 2011, 3:00 pm

• Halo 4 announced before the conference. Leak?
• Confirmed that most of the conference will not be about games
• Conference opens up to Modern Warfare 3. Random controller disconnect. Soldiers swimming through some destroyed subway tunnel and around some wreckage. The player plants a charge on a submarine and emerges to see New York City in the distance. Player climbs onto a sub and starts to clear it out. Use launch keys to fire some missiles everywere. Player jumps on a boat and starts weaving around destroyers, speedboats, and aircraft carriers. Boat drives right into a helicopter and takes off; trailer ends. Absolutely no difference visually or otherwise from MW2 to MW3 beyond the setting.
• Next game: Tomb Raider. Supposedly a new origin story or something. Lara Croft stuck inside a cave on a weird island. Camera follows her third person. Escapes from captivity and meanders down a tunnel with a torch, avoiding capturers and nearly drowning. Runs around and shows some platforming sequences and explosions and whatnot. Croft emerges and finds a bunch of broken ships against an island.
• EA Sports guy gets on the stage and talks about shit no one cares about.
• Mass Effect 3 will now support Kinect through voice recognition. The player voices the dialogue options using Kinect and can command squad mates. Shows a mission where Shepherd helps Mordin do something. Trailer ends as a Metal Gear appears. Looks incredibly similar to ME2, maybe more polished?
• New Tom Clancy game teaser is super slowmo. Ghost Reacon: Future Soldier. Kinect support, obviously. Shows extreme weapon customization that is actually really cool. The guy takes apart a guy by spreading his arms and can change every little piece of the gun. Voice commands such as “optimize for range” and “randomize” change the gun automatically. This game has had the coolest Kinect features thus far. All future Tom Clancy titles will be Kinect supported.
• New xbox experience shows off new, streamlined menus that are assembled horizontally with full Kinect functionality.
• Youtube is coming to xbox live.
• Bing is coming to xbox as a search engine for xbox features. Searches hulu, netflix, marketplace, etc. Bing controlled through Kinect, not made clear if can be used otherwise.
• Live television is coming to xbox live.
• New xbox experience with all the above features launch this fall.
• New UFC experience on xbox live. UFC: Xbox Live, some kind of new UFC channel or something stupid.
• Epic Games comes on stage and talk about GoW3. Everyone’s on a ship and they have to fight the Kraken. Kraken is destroying ship around the heroes. They climb on mini-mechs. Oh, it’s called the “Leviathan”. Drop bombs on it. Trailer ends with explosion.
• Ryse: some Roman based game that’s Kinect exclusive.
• Halo: CE remastered in HD. Looks pretty cool. Multiplayer maps updated and prepared for XBL. Online co-op. Might have seen an assassination. Oh boy.
• New Forza game. Kinect features. VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.
• Fable: The Journey. Trailer shows a pleasant world distorted by some dark fog or something. Theresea climbs onto a wagon with a random dude and drives away. Annnd of course it’s Kinect-centered. The game is an on rails, first-person shooter basically. Magic is controlled through Kinect. What the fuck.
• Minecraft coming to xbox live with Kinect capability.
• Kinect: Disneyland Adventures. Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland.
• Kinect exclusive Star Wars game that looks shitty
• Kinect exclusive Sesame Street game
• Kinect fun labs allows players to check out Kinect features. Player can create an avatar of themselves directly from Kinect. Finger tracking allows users to trace three-dimensional shapes of themselves. I have no idea what the point is. Object capturing allows Kinect users to create digital versions of their objects.
• Kinect sports shows off golf and football.
• Dance Central 2 from Harmonix. All songs from DC1 can be imported to DC2. “Simultaneous, multiplayer dancing.”
• Closing, a new trilogy is announced. The game is Halo 4. NEW TRILOGY, STARTING WITH HALO 4. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. Released in fall of 2012.

Overall impressions: To quote Slacker Hero, “(1:47:15 PM) Slacker Hero: MICROSHIT: GRADE F” Too much Kinect, too little games. Exactly like last year’s conference. There were a few games that could have had some cool demos (Mass Effect 3), but the overall focus of nearly every game was Kinect and its features. Plus, the big showstopping reveal was announced BEFORE THE CONFERENCE STARTED. It pretty much sucked shit. Hopefully, we’ll see some actual cool stuff from Nintendo and Sony.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 6th June 2011, 3:25 pm

i do not know how to use aim very well... PLEASE HELP.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 6th June 2011, 3:28 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:i do not know how to use aim very well... PLEASE HELP.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+do+i+use+aim
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 6th June 2011, 3:34 pm

Slacker Hero wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:i do not know how to use aim very well... PLEASE HELP.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+do+i+use+aim

Tried this but i dont know how to join the chatgroup.... i tried googleing it and its not helping.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 6th June 2011, 4:20 pm

Tophat: use www.meebo.com if necessary. Simply click the join chat icon at the top of the friendslist and type in "undeadE3"

EA conference begins in ten minutes.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 6th June 2011, 4:32 pm

Super Mega King wrote: Plus, the big showstopping reveal was announced BEFORE THE CONFERENCE STARTED.

What would that be?
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 6th June 2011, 4:39 pm

Masta Shef wrote:
Super Mega King wrote: Plus, the big showstopping reveal was announced BEFORE THE CONFERENCE STARTED.

What would that be?

Halo 4 was leaked before the conference began.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum