Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 6 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 6 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 6 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 6 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 6 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 6 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 6 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 6 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 6 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 6 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 6 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 6 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Post a picture of yourself (New Topic)

+52
sgt zombie23
Cinematicz HD
KSI Quick Reload
lamboman1342
Joon
SlashmanG
Pwnisher James
Cloakey100
Desert Sleepy
NICCSACC666
Sir Manguydude
steveeeee
Robochips*
andrew
G00EY LOUIE
VrAzZLe Meister
MrKurt2012
oO Coggy Oo
WestHybrid 360
NegativeHUNTER
Garquin
eegleindia
snowwolf1996
Silvatos.
Made in Finland
NickisanEnigma
mboddz751
Eaglendia
El Mexi Can 915
. ADestroyer360
Masterofkills09
SlaughterShyful
Prophet331
BLACK SNOW 13
Namorg
Flasktoss55
bremerie93
Meatshield718
DeadApe
vacb0b
Cry Vengeance
Jagdgeschwader
A Groovy Tophat
FoundDa Kiwi
Zwytch
ApocalypseVVolf.
KGBOOM
xCRISS CR0SSx
eaustinn36
Vicious Fox
RedrumSalad
x Swiftyy v
56 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 6 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself (New Topic)

Post  Sir Manguydude 16th October 2011, 2:44 am

Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 6 317508_10150353826489291_579549290_7885131_1972039550_n

I found random stuffs.
Sir Manguydude
Sir Manguydude
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 6 Empty Re: Post a picture of yourself (New Topic)

Post  andrew 16th October 2011, 1:03 pm

bitchtits
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 16th October 2011, 2:19 pm

Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 6 Me_wit10
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 16th October 2011, 2:49 pm

Atleast someone is going to have a good time
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  NICCSACC666 20th October 2011, 12:24 am

Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 6 Niccsacchigh-1
NICCSACC666
NICCSACC666
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 20th October 2011, 1:25 am

I'd post my picture in here, but my hotness might burn this whole damn thread to ashes.

Plus, my gentlemanly mustache hasn't regrown yet (got it shaved last time I got a haircut because I loved the feel of it last time, but now I miss my mustache).

Also, I haven't learned how to shave non-electrically yet, so if I wait for the mustache to grow in chances are I'll also have some pretty thick muttonchops. I think I'm definitely going to look into learning to shave soonish. I hate those damn mutton chops.

You dark haired people be thankful. People can actually see your facial hair. My hair is blonde, so my mustache is practically translucent. It's a loss to the world, because this damn mustache grows in so straight, so orderly, it doesn't require trimming or grooming to stay beautiful. It's just a naturally elegant and stately mustache. It's prime time news anchor material. It's the bald eagle of mustaches. If I were dark haired, I'd have the best mustache any of you could even imagine.

But as is, only those in close proximity to me can truly appreciate it's majesty....
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 20th October 2011, 1:59 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:

Also, I haven't learned how to shave non-electrically yet,

Da fuck....
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 20th October 2011, 5:02 am

Tophat 44 wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:

Da fuck....

Do you know how to shave non-electrically?

My mustache has been here for the past 4 years, and it ain't going away any time soon (once I get it back that is). Never once have I needed to shave it. And now that I grow thick mutton chops, I finally have a need for this. Now is my time to learn.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 20th October 2011, 5:23 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:I'd post my picture in here, but my hotness might burn this whole damn thread to ashes.

You bet your ass it would

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 6 Empty Me....at my finest

Post  Cloakey100 20th October 2011, 2:25 pm

Me and my hoilday fanclub Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 6 Bild0012 Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 6 Bild0013
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 20th October 2011, 4:26 pm

I want to ask this but I might be considered a pedifile or something.

How old are those girls?
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwytch 20th October 2011, 5:16 pm

He said to of them are 16 and the rest are 15 or somthing
Zwytch
Zwytch
Hail to the King Baby.

https://www.youtube.com/ZwytchGaming

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 20th October 2011, 7:08 pm

CLOAKEY100 wrote:Me and my hoilday fanclub Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 6 Bild0012 [url=https://servimg.com

1 LIL, 2 LIL, 3 LIL, 4 LIL, 5 LIL, White bitches Very Happy
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 20th October 2011, 7:17 pm

Time to warm up the van.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 20th October 2011, 7:20 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Time to warm up the van.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 20th October 2011, 7:29 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:

Da fuck....

Do you know how to shave non-electrically?

My mustache has been here for the past 4 years, and it ain't going away any time soon (once I get it back that is). Never once have I needed to shave it. And now that I grow thick mutton chops, I finally have a need for this. Now is my time to learn.

Yes, i do. I assumed everyone knew how.... that's how i first learned.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 20th October 2011, 7:32 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:Yes, i do. I assumed everyone knew how.... that's how i first learned.

You're already shaving at 13? Damn. Just remember, mustaches take forever to grow. Don't ever shave it.

Don't do it.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 20th October 2011, 7:33 pm

CLOAKEY100 wrote:Me and my hoilday fanclub Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 6 Bild0012

I think we can all agree on this.

For the moment being... i fucking hate you with a fiery passion.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 20th October 2011, 7:45 pm

Wait 16? My age, BADDABING
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 20th October 2011, 8:56 pm

Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 6 Bild0012 [
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 21st October 2011, 2:31 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:Just remember, mustaches take forever to grow. Don't ever shave it.
And have something that resembles your grandmothers pubes hanging from your lip through your entire puberty? Great idea!
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 21st October 2011, 2:37 am

Made in Finland wrote:And have something that resembles your grandmothers pubes hanging from your lip through your entire puberty? Great idea!

Ah. Clearly you are incapable of growing a mustache the way I am. A true mustache doesn't hang, it adorns your upper lip. And grandmother's pubes? That's a horrible metaphor, and not just for how repulsive it is. Either your grandmother has extraordinary, straight and stately pubes, or you can't grow a mustache that's worth having.

Shame, really. You'll never know what it's like to have a good mustache. You're really missing out.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 21st October 2011, 3:30 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:Ah. Clearly you are incapable of growing a mustache the way I am. A true mustache doesn't hang, it adorns your upper lip. And grandmother's pubes? That's a horrible metaphor, and not just for how repulsive it is. Either your grandmother has extraordinary, straight and stately pubes, or you can't grow a mustache that's worth having.

Shame, really. You'll never know what it's like to have a good mustache. You're really missing out.
Uhhh, you were talking to a 13 year old kid there, not me. What it's going to look for his first 6 years or so is something like this:
Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 6 1871150_ec2521bf18_m
Ooooooh so manly. Rolling Eyes
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 21st October 2011, 3:35 am

Made in Finland wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:Ah. Clearly you are incapable of growing a mustache the way I am. A true mustache doesn't hang, it adorns your upper lip. And grandmother's pubes? That's a horrible metaphor, and not just for how repulsive it is. Either your grandmother has extraordinary, straight and stately pubes, or you can't grow a mustache that's worth having.

Uhhh, you were talking to a 13 year old kid there, not me. What it's going to look for his first 6 years or so is something like this:

Well, sucks to be whoever that is, then. As soon as I had a mustache, it was stately as hell.

It's not about manliness. It's all about stateliness. That's literally the best possible word to describe my mustache. Stately mustache.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 21st October 2011, 12:32 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Made in Finland wrote:

Well, sucks to be whoever that is, then. As soon as I had a mustache, it was stately as hell.

It's not about manliness. It's all about stateliness. That's literally the best possible word to describe my mustache. Stately mustache.
Post a picture of yourself (New Topic) - Page 6 Facedesk
It's not the 80's anymore....
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next