Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Battlefield 3 Gamescom multiplayer footage [JETS] Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Battlefield 3 Gamescom multiplayer footage [JETS] Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Battlefield 3 Gamescom multiplayer footage [JETS] Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Battlefield 3 Gamescom multiplayer footage [JETS] Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Battlefield 3 Gamescom multiplayer footage [JETS] Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Battlefield 3 Gamescom multiplayer footage [JETS] Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Battlefield 3 Gamescom multiplayer footage [JETS] Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Battlefield 3 Gamescom multiplayer footage [JETS] Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Battlefield 3 Gamescom multiplayer footage [JETS] Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Battlefield 3 Gamescom multiplayer footage [JETS] Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Battlefield 3 Gamescom multiplayer footage [JETS] Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Battlefield 3 Gamescom multiplayer footage [JETS] Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Battlefield 3 Gamescom multiplayer footage [JETS]

+13
SlaughterShyful
Meatshield718
A Groovy Tophat
oO Coggy Oo
NegativeHUNTER
BLACK SNOW 13
G00EY LOUIE
SlashmanG
Masta Shef
Jagdgeschwader
RedrumSalad
Cry Vengeance
MrKurt2012
17 posters

Go down

Battlefield 3 Gamescom multiplayer footage [JETS] Empty Battlefield 3 Gamescom multiplayer footage [JETS]

Post  MrKurt2012 16th August 2011, 12:18 pm

They just showed the new multiplayer map and it looks amazing including the jets battling it out above the battlefield.Check out this guys youtube channel he is putting up videos very quickly to get a look at it, or just look online the video should pop up fairly soon. As soon as that guy puts it up or someone else does you guys can put the video in this thread since I am going to go somewhere.

Edit: There is also a coop video they streamed as well should be a good quality video of that on youtube soon as well.

Edit #2: They just posted it, behold the conquest multiplayer.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ve3troGamesMedia
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Gamescom multiplayer footage [JETS] Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Gamescom multiplayer footage [JETS]

Post  Cry Vengeance 16th August 2011, 12:34 pm

I came.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Gamescom multiplayer footage [JETS] Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Gamescom multiplayer footage [JETS]

Post  RedrumSalad 16th August 2011, 12:40 pm

^ This

And sorry guys, but im prolly gonna get this for computer, 64 player MP looks hella fun.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 16th August 2011, 12:52 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:^ This

And sorry guys, but im prolly gonna get this for computer, 64 player MP looks hella fun.

Have fun buying a new Video/Audio card after your first one melts.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 16th August 2011, 2:22 pm

Those were some pretty sweet Top Gun-esque maneuvers they were doing. lol.

As much as my new system would probably kick BF3s requirements ass, I have to get this for the 360. Battlefield is only fun if you play it with friends.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 16th August 2011, 3:00 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:

Those were some pretty sweet Top Gun-esque maneuvers they were doing. lol.

As much as my new system would probably kick BF3s requirements ass, I have to get this for the 360. Battlefield is only fun if you play it with friends.

You can always make new friends, besides on xbox this battlefield will be 3 times smaller. Which brings me to the question are JETS confirmed on Consoles or is it just speculated?
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  SlashmanG 16th August 2011, 3:22 pm

SlashmanG
SlashmanG
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  G00EY LOUIE 16th August 2011, 5:19 pm

Orgasmic!
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/messagewall/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 16th August 2011, 6:09 pm

I might do the same since Erik is most likely trying to get me banned from XBL

If you look closely at the knife sequence, it shows him snatching the tags off the enemy. That and it looks like footage shows the usual I do on BC2. Other then the jet parts.

Also yeah they confirmed Jets on console, just in conquest though.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 16th August 2011, 6:37 pm

The Co-op footage looks amazing!
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 16th August 2011, 8:50 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0OLQZ0kgow&feature=feedu
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 16th August 2011, 9:00 pm

@ andrew/Meatshield: Listen closely at 3:33.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 16th August 2011, 10:29 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:

I might do the same since Erik is most likely trying to get me banned from XBL

If you look closely at the knife sequence, it shows him snatching the tags off the enemy. That and it looks like footage shows the usual I do on BC2. Other then the jet parts.

Also yeah they confirmed Jets on console, just in conquest though.

Already pre-ordered it for 360 however i would one day LOVE to be able to play this on PC.

The glare from the snipers scope was cool to see considering how well it was done. Not be ridiculous and so subtle that it cant be noticed. Just right. Also i am a bit worried about it only be 12 vs 12 on console... Anyway cant wait for this game.

A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 16th August 2011, 10:51 pm

Somebody hold me.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 16th August 2011, 11:14 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:Somebody hold me.
I will always hold you close.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  SlaughterShyful 16th August 2011, 11:20 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Very Happy
SlaughterShyful
SlaughterShyful
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 16th August 2011, 11:27 pm

The Ballpointer wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Very Happy
Don't ruin the moment.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 16th August 2011, 11:47 pm

The Ballpointer wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Very Happy

Are we really doing this?

SlashmanG wrote:

As in, Top Gun had more than a couple of maneuvers in it that were amateur and simply put in because they looked cool.

Also, besides Iceman it seems like almost every pilot needs to suck his thumb and drink his milk once one random thing happens. (Example, Tom Cruise flips out when they're fighting T-28s dressed up as Migs.)

Still a somewhat ok movie though.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 16th August 2011, 11:57 pm

^^^

Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 17th August 2011, 10:20 am

dear god.....this looks beautiful.
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 17th August 2011, 1:30 pm

The Ballpointer wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Very Happy
Keep it in your pants boyo.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Limey Polo 18th August 2011, 3:12 am

Battlefield is brilliant for the multifaceted conflicts- air, land, and sea. Very Happy IMO, it creates a real sense of a war with all the chaos happening. Ever played Battlefield 2 with 60, players, haha?
Limey Polo
Limey Polo
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  SlaughterShyful 18th August 2011, 10:30 am

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:
The Ballpointer wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Very Happy
Keep it in your pants boyo.
There up.
SlaughterShyful
SlaughterShyful
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 18th August 2011, 3:53 pm

LimeyPolo wrote:Battlefield is brilliant for the multifaceted conflicts- air, land, and sea. Very Happy IMO, it creates a real sense of a war with all the chaos happening. Ever played Battlefield 2 with 60, players, haha?
Yep and you can get that out of a most BF games. You just got to have the right people.

Also did i mention I love your signature?

<3 SO MUCH PINKIE AROUND HERE <3
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Unztopable. 19th August 2011, 3:19 am

Bet you we could come up with a zombie type game using only jets in multiplayer...
Mr Unztopable.
Mr Unztopable.
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum