Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Silvatos' Zrp Characters Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Silvatos' Zrp Characters Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Silvatos' Zrp Characters Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Silvatos' Zrp Characters Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Silvatos' Zrp Characters Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Silvatos' Zrp Characters Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Silvatos' Zrp Characters Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Silvatos' Zrp Characters Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Silvatos' Zrp Characters Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Silvatos' Zrp Characters Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Silvatos' Zrp Characters Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Silvatos' Zrp Characters Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Silvatos' Zrp Characters

2 posters

Go down

Silvatos' Zrp Characters Empty Silvatos' Zrp Characters

Post  Silvatos. 4th September 2011, 11:18 pm

Character Name: Dakota Steiner
Class: H&K Engineer
Archetype: Enforcer
Equipment:Silvatos' Zrp Characters 23m8tj
Silvatos' Zrp Characters 2ms52rn
Silvatos' Zrp Characters 20g1hzs
Abilities: German Perfection: Can Pick up A new Bullet Proof Vest Once a game.This isn't a New vest it is really the Original one just using it's micro machines to self replicate.
Alignment:LawFul Good
Unlocks:Grenades,M4
Back story (optional): Dakota Came Here From Germany To the H&K expo in Liberty City. He was There To show off the New H&K "Vestweave" Vests with micro computers made to replicate the armor over time.This was his Pride and joy After Many Years Of Testing His engineering Master Piece Was Finished,But the out break happened and Thinking Quickly He Grabbed His vest and other H&K equipment.He Will never Forgive The Zombies For ruining His Chance At Fame And Glory His vests Would have.This vest will now Be his saving Grace from The bullets of His foes As he continues to Eradicate The infection.

Character Name: Hank Miller
Class: BioHazzard Medic
Archetype: Medic
Equipment:Silvatos' Zrp Characters Arv48(HackSaw)Silvatos' Zrp Characters 4v4xswSilvatos' Zrp Characters 33y1jc6
Unlocks:Pistols and smgs
Abilities:Necessary Comprimises: This Has A 70% chance Of curing The infection At a Cost You amputate The arm you were bit on and lose half your health at a chance of curing the infection.The other option is losing your leg and no longer being able to use the sprinting feature.After He loses his arm he can no longer use any 2 handed items.He can't get over Half health again even if healed this goes for both Choices.Can only be used once.

Alternative Food Source:When He finds a Fallen Survivor Or His own arm orleg^ He can Hold on to a piece of flesh.When needed He can Use this item and and distract an oncoming zombie crowd for 20 seconds while they rummage for the part.I will tell the zombie team My Bait has been thrown to the (blank) Get it for 20 seconds.
Alignment:Choatic Nuetral

Character Name: Rufus WainRight
Class: Survivalist Homeless(Also Ex-marine)
Archetype: support
Equipment:Silvatos' Zrp Characters Arv48Silvatos' Zrp Characters Eiuz4n
Unlocks:Deagle and grenades
Abilities: Silvatos' Zrp Characters 2llzpsp(at parks and dumpsters)

One Man's Trash:Any 1 recently Discarded Item By another Player Can Be reused by rufus for full effect.Can only be used once per day.
Alignment:True Neutral
Back story (optional):Rufus is a Rather Old Man Who served In the vietnam War.
He was Discharged After He was Sprayed With agent Orange and went into a coma this experience made him scarred physically and somewhat mentally.When He got back into liberty City In the econmic Downturn of the 70's Knocked him off a good financial situation and He used His survivalist skills To start living in the middle park area.He Has been living Steadily in the parks and subways for years.

Last edited by silvatos. on 5th September 2011, 5:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Silvatos.
Silvatos.
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Silvatos' Zrp Characters Empty Re: Silvatos' Zrp Characters

Post  DeadApe 5th September 2011, 4:57 am

Your enforcer is overpowered.

Your "Biohazard Medic" is very good. I would include that you may also amputate a leg (replacing it with some sort of object) disabling their ability to run. It'll be your choice as a roleplayer whether they got bit in their leg or arm. Very interesting ability though. How will you calculate the 70% chance though? Also, how do you plan to use your second ability. How will the zombie team know you have thrown a body part. If you cut off your own body part, what are the consequences, are they similar to the first ability?

Your homeless man is overpowered.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvatos. 5th September 2011, 5:08 am

Hmmm Ok I'll fix it.How about once a game for the vest on the enforcer.
A 10 sided dice should suffice for my ability 1-7 means a sucess.
And The part from earlier amputation If i got bit would be the part.It's like recycling In a very morbid way.
Ok As for rufus let me downgrade him A LOT now that i'm looking at him.
Silvatos.
Silvatos.
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 5th September 2011, 5:35 am

The problem with your enforcer wasn't the ability. Well, the ability is pretty bad, the "micro machines" part of it is pretty ridiculous. But the main problem is that he starts with an smg and a sniper, you have to pick one. Unless you can severely diminish the characters ability in another way.

Also the homeless man is fine now, except his ability is pretty unclear. What does that mean and how does he do it? Also I think whether he is support or not can be debated, I am not quite sure what to put him in. Maybe we need to make a new archetype for survivalist characters, ones that are not powerful starting off but have powerful abilities which benefit themselves only...
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvatos. 5th September 2011, 5:43 am

DeadApe wrote:The problem with your enforcer wasn't the ability. Well, the ability is pretty bad, the "micro machines" part of it is pretty ridiculous. But the main problem is that he starts with an smg and a sniper, you have to pick one. Unless you can severely diminish the characters ability in another way.

Also the homeless man is fine now, except his ability is pretty unclear. What does that mean and how does he do it? Also I think whether he is support or not can be debated, I am not quite sure what to put him in. Maybe we need to make a new archetype for survivalist characters, ones that are not powerful starting off but have powerful abilities which benefit themselves only...

Alright Well maybe the vest is a little cheezy but it is supposed to futuristic and german so cheezyness is expected.How's About I Give him the M416 (the H&K m4) instead of both of those weapons?

Also the archetype for the homeless should be SECLUDED or something like that.
His ability is like if a medic used a first aid kit he can use again for himself.Or if some one ate a ration he can eat the scraps for full effect.
Silvatos.
Silvatos.
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down