Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Dimitri's Journel. Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Dimitri's Journel. Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Dimitri's Journel. Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Dimitri's Journel. Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Dimitri's Journel. Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Dimitri's Journel. Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Dimitri's Journel. Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Dimitri's Journel. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Dimitri's Journel. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Dimitri's Journel. Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Dimitri's Journel. Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Dimitri's Journel. Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Dimitri's Journel.

2 posters

Go down

Dimitri's Journel. Empty Dimitri's Journel.

Post  Irishmanjakeoc 1st July 2009, 11:06 am

1st May 2009

My name is Dimitri cumik i am a Russian Butcher who moved to Ireland from Russia 20 years ago.
i decided to start a diary of this event.I am 40 years old.i Married an Irish Girl named Tara 16 years ago i have 1 Child.
Kadi-15 years old.
my wife and i were thinking of moving to Russia when it happend.
An English company was moving some biological waste from a testing facility by air over Europe.
the plane crashed in the Czech rep. and from then on a virus spread causing people to become Psychotic they attack people,biting scraping eating people,they are dead but yet moving,their flesh is rotten and falls from their bodies when pulled. i tryd to get to my wife and child but they where killed by a Middle eastren/Asian task force sent to europe to kill all those infected including anyone who has been bitten or scraped by those mindless creature eating people.
I never thought Zombies ever existed but they do now that was a year ago and now the only place that is not infected is Canida parts of Russia the USA and all central and south american countries.
only areas with sub zero temperatures are unaffected.

6th June 2009

Today there was hundreds of zombies out side the Shopping center windows.looking down on them perplexes my mind,how something dead could move is beyond me and why would a country develop a chemical with this effect?

I have Heard of Underground citys in the Coldest parts of Canada.Whole citys underground they grow crops and keep animals there safe from any harm how they had these or why they had these citys i have no clue did Canada some how plan this? they seem the only country prepared.Maybe they are Nuclear Bunkers or something i dont know....
I am Currently in a supermarket with about 12 other people.i am on its second floor, they only way up is 2 elevators whitch have been shut off.people looking for refuge must climb a rope we have on the side of the building.This Supermarket has 2 floors one is stocked with food.the other has clothes shops ect. the Irish do not have as much guns shops like i have seen in Russia but there are sticks and metal poles. i am writing this from the County of Kerry in southern Ireland. so far there seems to be no hope for us because eventually this food will run out...

Last edited by Irishmanjakeoc on 30th July 2009, 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Irishmanjakeoc
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Dimitri's Journel. Empty good

Post  hazematmercenary 30th July 2009, 4:02 am

i liked it dude good story man make more im still trying my self
hazematmercenary
hazematmercenary
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum