Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
World Premiere: Operation Blooddocks: A GTA IV Zombie Infection Machinima - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
World Premiere: Operation Blooddocks: A GTA IV Zombie Infection Machinima - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
World Premiere: Operation Blooddocks: A GTA IV Zombie Infection Machinima - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
World Premiere: Operation Blooddocks: A GTA IV Zombie Infection Machinima - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
World Premiere: Operation Blooddocks: A GTA IV Zombie Infection Machinima - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
World Premiere: Operation Blooddocks: A GTA IV Zombie Infection Machinima - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
World Premiere: Operation Blooddocks: A GTA IV Zombie Infection Machinima - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
World Premiere: Operation Blooddocks: A GTA IV Zombie Infection Machinima - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
World Premiere: Operation Blooddocks: A GTA IV Zombie Infection Machinima - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
World Premiere: Operation Blooddocks: A GTA IV Zombie Infection Machinima - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
World Premiere: Operation Blooddocks: A GTA IV Zombie Infection Machinima - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
World Premiere: Operation Blooddocks: A GTA IV Zombie Infection Machinima - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

World Premiere: Operation Blooddocks: A GTA IV Zombie Infection Machinima

+8
VrAzZLe Meister
WestHybrid 360
A Groovy Tophat
Silvatos.
Jagdgeschwader
eaustinn36
DeadApe
Desert Sleepy
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

World Premiere: Operation Blooddocks: A GTA IV Zombie Infection Machinima - Page 2 Empty Re: World Premiere: Operation Blooddocks: A GTA IV Zombie Infection Machinima

Post  Cry Vengeance 3rd October 2011, 4:05 am

Great work, just keep in mind someone already did a video project for the very first Blood Dock campaign, so this one isn't a premiere.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

World Premiere: Operation Blooddocks: A GTA IV Zombie Infection Machinima - Page 2 Empty Re: World Premiere: Operation Blooddocks: A GTA IV Zombie Infection Machinima

Post  A Groovy Tophat 3rd October 2011, 4:14 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:
silvatos. wrote:Well For the Machinima I Am trying to get A Steady Team Together For A Multiple Game/ Platform Machinima going I haven't Been Actually been recording It lately But I have Been Writing down my Ideas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d7HN37xni8&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
I have Much improved Since This early Attempt.
Perhaps We Can Have a Team Up Smile ?

I'd be more than happy to help out with any machinimas. If you'd like, you can just PM or email me a list of skits you'd like filmed in whatever game, and I can try to do those immediately. Then I'd send you the results to be edited and incorporated into the video with the rest of what you filmed, and you can list me in the credits as a contributer (and perhaps have a link to my YouTube page in the description).

A good way to start out teamwork wise would be if I add a link to your Blood Dock video in the description of mine, and list it as a "companion piece", and if you do the same for me. Also, you'll rake in more views if you add more tags. I have 54 tags on mine (not all of them that relevant, some like "tug boat" ) and plan on adding more if I can.

Also, just out of curiosity, how did you get your static effects? I originally tried recording my TV on static, but for some reason my camera was recording in a little box, so it didn't fit with the rest of the video. I ended up downloading stock footage static.

Im down to help Very Happy
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  WestHybrid 360 3rd October 2011, 4:20 am

We might have something going here.

Des, Silvatos, Top: Talk to me during the week. I have a few ideas.

_W
WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 3rd October 2011, 4:20 am

Cry Vengeance wrote:Great work, just keep in mind someone already did a video project for the very first Blood Dock campaign, so this one isn't a premiere.

Was their's... a cinematic adventure?!

Seriously though, where can I find that one? I want to see it now that I know about it.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 3rd October 2011, 9:51 am

Wow, I saw that silvatos was about to post the same footage and I figured that we didn't need another video of the same scenario. To my surprise his footage was just as awesome, and it was so cool looking at the scenario from 2 different perspectives. I like how a lot of silvatos footage was up close and personal, a lot of close quarters fighting. You guys should definitely link these together in the descriptions or through notifications. I want to put both of them up on the youtube channel.

The song worked out pretty well for the vid, in the future though try to use songs that have not already been used in movies/countless other zombie machinimas. If you need suggestions I have plenty.

Oh and yes Cry is right we do have the Blood Dock campaign video on our channel already BUTTTTT the recording person lost the footage from Episode 3. And the footage we have from episode 4 is from the military perspective. So it works out perfectly!!
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 3rd October 2011, 12:38 pm

@ Sleepy

Blood Dock, The Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4epwvk9LJfo

Blood Dock Part 1 (Original Campaign footage)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be6JI4N0Wic

Blood Dock Part 2 (Original Campaign footage)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVyl7m5fS_c&feature=related
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 3rd October 2011, 5:51 pm

Wow this is really awesome. Great job
nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 3rd October 2011, 5:56 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:@ Sleepy

Blood Dock, The Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4epwvk9LJfo

Blood Dock Part 1 (Original Campaign footage)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be6JI4N0Wic

Blood Dock Part 2 (Original Campaign footage)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVyl7m5fS_c&feature=related

Oh. It's not just game footage, he made it cinematic as well.

Well, his is a full on dramatic movie, whereas mine is a documentary comprised of found footage. So they can't compete, they're just entirely different.
Or at least that's my excuse.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  yukustanweedle 3rd October 2011, 6:03 pm

YAY I WASM IN THEVIDEO YAYASTYYY Very Happy
yukustanweedle
yukustanweedle

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 3rd October 2011, 7:52 pm

I've got an idea. Tophat44, Silvatos, and myself all need to record a zombies game on that scenario that takes place in the gazebo in the small park in Broker (I think it's called Final Stand or something), all as survivors. Then we should each send a copy of our footage to the other two, so that all three of us would have all three of our footage (That's got to be messed up grammar wise, somehow).

Then, I'll have my footage of the game, Tophat's, and Silvatos', and they will both have mine as well as each other's. Get it? The we'd all make our own video in whatever style we choose. It could be a friendly competition.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvatos. 3rd October 2011, 8:22 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
silvatos. wrote:Well For the Machinima I Am trying to get A Steady Team Together For A Multiple Game/ Platform Machinima going I haven't Been Actually been recording It lately But I have Been Writing down my Ideas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d7HN37xni8&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
I have Much improved Since This early Attempt.
Perhaps We Can Have a Team Up Smile ?

I'd be more than happy to help out with any machinimas. If you'd like, you can just PM or email me a list of skits you'd like filmed in whatever game, and I can try to do those immediately. Then I'd send you the results to be edited and incorporated into the video with the rest of what you filmed, and you can list me in the credits as a contributer (and perhaps have a link to my YouTube page in the description).

A good way to start out teamwork wise would be if I add a link to your Blood Dock video in the description of mine, and list it as a "companion piece", and if you do the same for me. Also, you'll rake in more views if you add more tags. I have 54 tags on mine (not all of them that relevant, some like "tug boat" ) and plan on adding more if I can.

Also, just out of curiosity, how did you get your static effects? I originally tried recording my TV on static, but for some reason my camera was recording in a little box, so it didn't fit with the rest of the video. I ended up downloading stock footage static.
I downloaded A 20 second TV static And it works real well I trim and Volume It To How I see Fit. I Would Link You in the description and In the Credits, I can see this Being A Very Good Partnership. I'll Link Yours on my Video But Youtube Messed Up the Song you Can Hear It skip A Bit and It's Not In my editor So I'll go And Reupload it.
Silvatos.
Silvatos.
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvatos. 3rd October 2011, 8:24 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:I've got an idea. Tophat44, Silvatos, and myself all need to record a zombies game on that scenario that takes place in the gazebo in the small park in Broker (I think it's called Final Stand or something), all as survivors. Then we should each send a copy of our footage to the other two, so that all three of us would have all three of our footage (That's got to be messed up grammar wise, somehow).

Then, I'll have my footage of the game, Tophat's, and Silvatos', and they will both have mine as well as each other's. Get it? The we'd all make our own video in whatever style we choose. It could be a friendly competition.
This could Be Good, Seeing As How I like to put my Videos To Songs that Bring Out the Video More than Other Styles.
Silvatos.
Silvatos.
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 3rd October 2011, 9:43 pm

Silvatos, i have a similar style. I prefer to have my video synched to a song so that when a dramatic event happens the part in the song fits perfectly.

Im down to do this. A friendly competition, as well as learning experience so that if any of us know how to, or learn how to, do something really nice editing wise we can teach each other. We should do this for zombie nights every weekend when we get good games.

Btw im in the process of making a scenario. I have a few good ideas.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvatos. 3rd October 2011, 9:52 pm

There We Go All Fixed Up....

I have Your Video Linked In My description Could You Update Yours?
thanks.

Last edited by silvatos. on 3rd October 2011, 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : yes)
Silvatos.
Silvatos.
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 3rd October 2011, 10:11 pm

Yeah, I added your video to the description yesterday, but I've since moved it up a bit higher in the description.

And as for music videos, that's exactly what I had planned on doing for mine, which is why I requested the Gazebo scenario.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvatos. 3rd October 2011, 10:14 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:Yeah, I added your video to the description yesterday, but I've since moved it up a bit higher in the description.

And as for music videos, that's exactly what I had planned on doing for mine, which is why I requested the Gazebo scenario.
well If you Want to Do A Music Video....
What Song Would you Plan On Using?
Silvatos.
Silvatos.
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 3rd October 2011, 10:38 pm

silvatos. wrote:well If you Want to Do A Music Video....

Don't know yet, but it doesn't matter that much since all three of us should make a unique one (as it's going to be a competition).
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvatos. 3rd October 2011, 11:44 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
silvatos. wrote:well If you Want to Do A Music Video....

Don't know yet, but it doesn't matter that much since all three of us should make a unique one (as it's going to be a competition).
True Enough, Hey West Hybrid Got Me and tophat Togther, You needed to be there Ask West For the Details.
Silvatos.
Silvatos.
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 4th October 2011, 12:26 am

Damn. Some of the best footage I've seen in my time here. Makes me wish I'd been there. @_@
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 4th October 2011, 1:05 am

Best ending ever.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 4th October 2011, 1:08 am

Cry Vengeance wrote:Best ending ever.

Do you mean the slow-motion ending? Or the ending of the video?
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 5th October 2011, 11:21 pm

Just uploaded this recently. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZEXlucakCw&feature=channel_video_title.

For some reason, the helicopter in Hangman's NOOSE was red. Thought it was notable, recorded it.

Anyway, if whoever is hosting this weekend's zombie match could tell me if it would be okay if Silvatos, Tophat and I could all go up at the same time (pretend we're like some sort of package deal) so we could do the triview thing, that would be great. Not asking to go up more often, just when we do go up, could it be at the same time? For example, you send Person A, B, C, and D up round one. Persons E, F, G, and H up round two. Tophat(I), Silvatos(J), Myself(K), and person L up round three. Persons M, N, O, and P up round four. And so on.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 5th October 2011, 11:24 pm

Weird, probably a modder.

Anyway, putting the 3 of us together isnt normally a problem for hosts from what ive seen.
Also Des ima be putting up a simple montage soon within the week.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2