Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
What is this? Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
What is this? Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
What is this? Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
What is this? Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
What is this? Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
What is this? Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
What is this? Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
What is this? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
What is this? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
What is this? Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
What is this? Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
What is this? Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

What is this?

+5
Super Mega King
Cry Vengeance
DeadApe
sgt zombie23
KGBOOM
9 posters

Go down

What is this? Empty What is this?

Post  KGBOOM 3rd October 2011, 3:53 pm

What's this? I log onto xbox live, see a message from Snow, care to explain?

Last edited by KGBOOM on 3rd October 2011, 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

What is this? Empty Re: What is this?

Post  sgt zombie23 3rd October 2011, 3:55 pm

KGBOOM wrote:I am fucking outraged, i log onto xbox live earlier tonight and i see a message from BLACK SNOW 13, saying he was possibly perma-banned. Like the title suggests, you guys have a lot of explaining to do, im guessing you banned him for liking My Little Pony? what a hienous crime!! he likes something you dont! that makes him a fag obviously!! seriously what the fuck?! I'm very dissapointed in you guys
Wut
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 3rd October 2011, 4:01 pm

Black Snow was not banned for anything My Little Pony related. We came to the staff decision after many hours of discussion and debate over many, many offenses that Black Snow has committed.

I am sorry that your friend was banned but being as new as you are, you don't know of all the trouble that Black Snow has started on this website. There are more reasons than I can count on my fingers that a petition was started yesterday by almost the entire active forum base to get rid of Black Snow. The decision was not made based on the petition, as discussion for the ban was in place for at least a week prior, but it just goes to show that the staff team were not the only ones to feel this way. The decision to ban Black Snow was not easy. We hate to permanently ban anybody, but its our job to watch after the well being of our community.

We would never ban somebody over their personal interests. To be specific, nobody has or ever will be banned/punished for liking My Little Pony.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 3rd October 2011, 4:10 pm

DeadApe wrote:Black Snow was not banned for anything My Little Pony related. We came to the staff decision after many hours of discussion and debate over many, many offenses that Black Snow has committed.

I am sorry that your friend was banned but being as new as you are, you don't know of all the trouble that Black Snow has started on this website. There are more reasons than I can count on my fingers that a petition was started yesterday by almost the entire active forum base to get rid of Black Snow. The decision was not made based on the petition, as discussion for the ban was in place for at least a week prior, but it just goes to show that the staff team were not the only ones to feel this way. The decision to ban Black Snow was not easy. We hate to permanently ban anybody, but its our job to watch after the well being of our community.

We would never ban somebody over their personal interests. To be specific, nobody has or ever will be banned/punished for liking My Little Pony.

I know the term "with all due respect" means "I'm gonna start being an ass", but with as much respect that i can give deadape, you saying he wasn't banned for liking mlp sounds like bullsh@t. You've always been against it, may be circumstancial, but assuming i dont know that Black snow is an ass is ridiculous. there are people worse than him, i'm sure. what hacked me off the most was that even though the petition topic kept getting deleted, you still took it seriously! i thought as website staff you were supposed to prevent crap like that. It would have been more plausible that Tophat should have been banned for starting the petition in the first place.
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 3rd October 2011, 4:27 pm

Your ignorance knows no bounds, KG. You are not in full possession of the facts, nor will you ever be, simply because you've decided to believe one solitary and misinformed truth. Black Snow was banned, this is the reality. For what is your belief, though I can only offer that your current observation is so inaccurate it's criminal.

Believe what you want, it isn't going to change anything.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 3rd October 2011, 4:40 pm

The staff team's deliberation and decision came long before a petition was ever created, KG. The petition was created after a few members heard that we were discussing whether or not to ban him; I guess the members thought the petition might influence our votes, but a decision had already been made a few days ago.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 3rd October 2011, 4:40 pm

For those that have been around for awhile I think I can speak for some its a relief that he is finally out of here after all of the things he started and how he almost always contributed nothing but negativity on almost every occasion to the posts he made.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 3rd October 2011, 5:09 pm

KG, I am not the one who started the petition. I only reposted it, thinking that one of the staff team removed it (*Cough SMK *Cough) without good reason. No offense to the staff team but if someone starts a petition with good reason to ban a person(s), i feel it shouldn't be removed. However clearly if it is without good reason to remove the topic.

Anyway, KG you do not understand (Like every other person has said here) fully the amount and extent of problems and trouble BlackSnow13 caused. Yes he started the MLP plague on our
[The community's] site, but that was not the reason for banning him. Like DeadApe said
DeadApe wrote:Black Snow was not banned for anything My Little Pony related.

A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 3rd October 2011, 5:11 pm

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 3rd October 2011, 5:21 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:KG, I am not the one who started the petition. I only reposted it, thinking that one of the staff team removed it (*Cough SMK *Cough) without good reason. No offense to the staff team but if someone starts a petition with good reason to ban a person(s), i feel it shouldn't be removed. However clearly if it is without good reason to remove the topic.

Anyway, KG you do not understand (Like every other person has said here) fully the amount and extent of problems and trouble BlackSnow13 caused. Yes he started the MLP plague on our
[The community's] site, but that was not the reason for banning him. Like DeadApe said
DeadApe wrote:Black Snow was not banned for anything My Little Pony related.

Why do you guys assume i don't know that he's an ass?! I know worse people, compared to them he's mother theresa.
And i find out from deadape earlier that poncy petition was started by mboddz.

SMK, Cry, i fully understand the decision, deadape told me the in's and out's on the chatbox earlier. Like i said, i understand it but i wont like it.
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 3rd October 2011, 5:25 pm

I won't go into the specifics, as I can see why a couple members are disappointed, but if you have been a member of this community for a long period of time (multiple years), then you can definitely see why this occurred. this was already mentioned, but to re-clarify and repeat the above:

- Snow's ban had NOTHING to do with MLP whatsoever. We do not remove members from the community for personal reasons, or their personal interests, no matter what we think of them.

- The Petition created had NOTHING to do with the ban, nor did it have any influence in the ban decision. A decision was previously made long before the petition. We did not, nor will, take a petition like that into consideration.

- The issue with this members offenses has been ongoing for a long time, as they pile up. Not over a day, week, month, or even year: but multiple years.

If anyone needs further clarification, from what we can tell you at least, feel free PM me or another staff member. I think the original post has been addressed to the fullest extent.

EDIT: To lastly address the latest response, @KG - Yes there are worse people out there, but not in the community currently. Don't forget, this member is not the only member that has been banned from UX.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 3rd October 2011, 5:33 pm

Like the N2wry shapeshifter case of '93

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 3rd October 2011, 5:36 pm

like ive said over me last couple of posts, deadape explained in the chatbox almost an hour and a half ago, i fully understand the banning, i dont like it, as he's a friend to me, but nevertheless, you could count the people who are annoyed at it on one hand.

can we lock this topic or something? i dont want to dwell on this any further.
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 3rd October 2011, 5:44 pm

Agreed.

And once again:

eaustinn36 wrote:If anyone needs further clarification, from what we can tell you at least, feel free PM me or another staff member. I think the original post has been addressed to the fullest extent.

Locked.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: