Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Give me music suggestions for a video Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Give me music suggestions for a video Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Give me music suggestions for a video Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Give me music suggestions for a video Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Give me music suggestions for a video Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Give me music suggestions for a video Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Give me music suggestions for a video Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Give me music suggestions for a video Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Give me music suggestions for a video Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Give me music suggestions for a video Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Give me music suggestions for a video Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Give me music suggestions for a video Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Give me music suggestions for a video

+7
A Groovy Tophat
Eaglendia
FoundDa Kiwi
. ADestroyer360
Flasktoss55
JawBuster.
Desert Sleepy
11 posters

Go down

Give me music suggestions for a video Empty Give me music suggestions for a video

Post  Desert Sleepy 15th October 2011, 2:06 am

I just captured about an hour of epic cop wars. The amphibious landing at Broker, the defense of the Platypus. Great shit. Problem is, all the lively chatter that made the game so pleasant and entertaining was NOT captured (I forgot to set the voices to come out of TV and headset). So now, it's kind of eerily quiet for a twelve person cooperative multi-player game. I need to add music to make it more exciting.

I know absolutely dick about music. I pretty much only listen to music when it's already playing in somebody's car. I do have "taste" in music, but not for specific genres. My preference for this video would be that the music be exciting or dramatic or something, something that goes good with gunfights and beach landings. It also need to preferably be without words, but I'll definitely take worded suggestions if it sounds good anyway. I guess if there's some particularly good theme music, that would be good, as it tends to be wordless and longer than 3 minutes. I also need to know where I can download it, and I will only download it from somewhere that's free, doesn't require you to register, and doesn't have "wire" in the name.

My next recording will be of tomorrow's zombie night if I can make it and keep my stuff ready. But I have something else in line. I'd like to record some footage of Gears of War 3 (Probably Horde mode) played with a team of people from this site (i.e. three other people). I won't be able to do this Saturday, but am available pretty much any other time. I'll have it recording talking as well, so don't sign up if you don't want your voice heard online.

Anyway, if you can help with any of the above, I'd be thankful.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Give me music suggestions for a video Empty Re: Give me music suggestions for a video

Post  JawBuster. 15th October 2011, 3:17 am

Hmmmm....

Exciting and without words...

There are some songs from halo 3 that fit this.

- One Final Effort
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX63z4acmUo

- Finish the Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho-D3NSeGo4&feature=related

There is a song that starts of quiet and gets epically louder, from Pirates of the Caribbean, don't judge it because of the movie please, I think it's a great song.

- What We Shall Die For
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2nMwMOUIos

Then there is canon rock, I'm sure everyone's heard this, but maybe it's a little too preppy for this video.

- Canon Rock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xjJXT0C0X4

Then there is this epic big band song, commonly played at funerals.

- Requiem for a Dream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE2oSRFbEAQ

One of my favorites,

- Arrival to Earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H0JDomv8ac

Then there's always LOTR

- Riders of Rohan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UuyeYdQnI4

This one has words in it, but it's still pretty good.

- Battle hymn of the Republic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cMxJBenigY&feature=related

If you liked any of these just let me know and I can e-mail them to you or just give a link to the download.

Thanks,

_JB

JawBuster.
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Give me music suggestions for a video Empty Re: Give me music suggestions for a video

Post  Desert Sleepy 15th October 2011, 4:09 am

Murdering cops by the dozen to the Battle Hymn of the Republic - that would be funny as hell.

I like a lot of the suggestions, but I'm kind of worried they might be too distinctive. I mean distinctive as in "Oh, this is the music from (X)".

I still might pick one of those though, I'll just have to make the video first and see how it looks.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 15th October 2011, 9:41 am

I just wrote an AMAZING song for you!

Loop it forever!

Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 15th October 2011, 2:39 pm

But seriously if you're looking for battle music.
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxImmortalmagexX

Last edited by .ADestroyer360 on 15th October 2011, 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm fighting off an army of narwhals ridden by flaming ninjas.)
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 15th October 2011, 2:54 pm

Gives me chills every time.
May have to do a bit of searching to find a download though.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 15th October 2011, 4:21 pm

Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 15th October 2011, 6:51 pm

Eaglendia wrote:

Eagle i just want you to know what i still plan on using this for a zombie night video next time i get good footage.

BTW

SOMEONE UN-BAN ME FROM THE FUCKING CHATBOX ALREADY DAMN IT!!!!
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  steveeeee 15th October 2011, 7:03 pm

but thats just me
steveeeee
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 16th October 2011, 1:22 am

thanks steve for reminding me of these songs...last one gets a little repetitive

Listen to all of the songs at the 2 min mark it sounds like your computer is about to splode
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 16th October 2011, 3:13 am

You guys know this isn't "Music Flame War", right? I'm not asking what music you like, I'm asking what music you think would be appropriate for a beach landing fighting tons of cops.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 16th October 2011, 4:46 am

I literally took a few minutes out of my day and made an extremely repetitive song for you, and I don't even get acknowledgement?

At least now I am aware of your moral caliber! Harumph!
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 16th October 2011, 4:49 am

Flasktoss55 wrote:I literally took a few minutes out of my day and made an extremely repetitive song for you, and I don't even get acknowledgement?

At least now I am aware of your moral caliber! Harumph!

I actually kind of liked it, thought it would make good elevator music. But really, that took a few minutes? It's the same seven seconds for two minutes.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 16th October 2011, 6:19 am

Have you ever used a Digital Audio Workstation? You'd be surprised.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvatos. 16th October 2011, 10:12 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:You guys know this isn't "Music Flame War", right? I'm not asking what music you like, I'm asking what music you think would be appropriate for a beach landing fighting tons of cops.
Hmmmmm it seems as though It's too late for this so,

Silvatos.
Silvatos.
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 16th October 2011, 3:22 pm

http://www.freesoundtrackmusic.com/

http://freeplaymusic.com/

Here. You have never heard any of these songs in any other videos most likely, and you can search by genre, and find a lot of different songs. There are thousands of instrumental ones too.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 16th October 2011, 7:45 pm

Damnit, I thought I had something there. I might have if the assholes on the first site would stop putting every category in their tags (when they do this, trying to search by genre is useless, as they've got their shitty electronica garbage listed as every genre). And if there was maybe some way to filter out the electronica pop shit, it would be a lot easier. I click on a song with the tag "dramatic", and I get some uppity 1:07 long techno song.

I might as well just slap "Ninja Tuna" on as the sound.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 16th October 2011, 9:36 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:You guys know this isn't "Music Flame War", right? I'm not asking what music you like, I'm asking what music you think would be appropriate for a beach landing fighting tons of cops.
hey sure enough i like it and posted it then i found the songs in instrumental
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down