Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Public Service Announcement (from your friendly Jaggerfagger) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Public Service Announcement (from your friendly Jaggerfagger) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Public Service Announcement (from your friendly Jaggerfagger) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Public Service Announcement (from your friendly Jaggerfagger) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Public Service Announcement (from your friendly Jaggerfagger) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Public Service Announcement (from your friendly Jaggerfagger) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Public Service Announcement (from your friendly Jaggerfagger) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Public Service Announcement (from your friendly Jaggerfagger) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Public Service Announcement (from your friendly Jaggerfagger) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Public Service Announcement (from your friendly Jaggerfagger) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Public Service Announcement (from your friendly Jaggerfagger) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Public Service Announcement (from your friendly Jaggerfagger) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Public Service Announcement (from your friendly Jaggerfagger)

4 posters

Go down

Public Service Announcement (from your friendly Jaggerfagger) Empty Public Service Announcement (from your friendly Jaggerfagger)

Post  Jagdgeschwader 19th October 2011, 7:46 pm

MY GOD, I feel like I have to clarify a few things seeing as some people tend to be getting annoyed at so many factions being formed on the site. I don't blame anyone, at face value it looks like childish rivalries at the results of free modes.

While I've already informed said leaders of said factions, the rest of the populace is completely in the dark. The whole "Civil War" is like a large "roleplay" of sorts. That "Civil War" only extends to Open Free Modes and custom games associated with it and no further. This SHOULD NOT expand to the forums, and never under any circumstances reach official games or community games not associated with this.

Please, to anyone involved in these groups who already isn't aware of the status of this "Civil War", DO NOT take it seriously, and try to roleplay in the aspect.

That is all. Thank you.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Public Service Announcement (from your friendly Jaggerfagger) Empty Re: Public Service Announcement (from your friendly Jaggerfagger)

Post  MrKurt2012 19th October 2011, 7:52 pm

MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Public Service Announcement (from your friendly Jaggerfagger) Empty Re: Public Service Announcement (from your friendly Jaggerfagger)

Post  eaustinn36 19th October 2011, 7:58 pm

Can we keep he number of "faction military" topics under 100 please?

Thanks.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 19th October 2011, 8:03 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:Can we keep he number of "faction military" topics under 100 please?

Thanks.

Kind of the reason I posted this. Didn't think that TMG making a faction would cause an eclipse of new undermanned factions.

I would suggest they merge under one.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvatos. 19th October 2011, 11:47 pm

I think civil Wars Last Longer than You Think.....
Public Service Announcement (from your friendly Jaggerfagger) Marvel-Civil-War
My prediction: This Will Eventually Send the Whole Site or Nearly All of It into A Territorial Civil War,
I had this Vision In a Pre-emptive Dream, and When I have them They are Usually right.
Silvatos.
Silvatos.
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum