Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Red Dead Redemtion, Possible Zombie Custom Game. Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Red Dead Redemtion, Possible Zombie Custom Game. Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Red Dead Redemtion, Possible Zombie Custom Game. Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Red Dead Redemtion, Possible Zombie Custom Game. Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Red Dead Redemtion, Possible Zombie Custom Game. Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Red Dead Redemtion, Possible Zombie Custom Game. Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Red Dead Redemtion, Possible Zombie Custom Game. Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Red Dead Redemtion, Possible Zombie Custom Game. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Red Dead Redemtion, Possible Zombie Custom Game. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Red Dead Redemtion, Possible Zombie Custom Game. Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Red Dead Redemtion, Possible Zombie Custom Game. Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Red Dead Redemtion, Possible Zombie Custom Game. Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Red Dead Redemtion, Possible Zombie Custom Game.

+2
KGBOOM
ApocalypseVVolf.
6 posters

Go down

Red Dead Redemtion, Possible Zombie Custom Game. Empty Red Dead Redemtion, Possible Zombie Custom Game.

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 30th October 2011, 6:25 pm

Well, as you all know, zombie gametypes on Red Dead are near impossible with the lawmen around. Though, during the while I was killing lawmen, I noticed that if you're in a land grab activity, you do not gain a bounty, it's not confirmed, it may be a glitch, but this may be our only hope for Red Dead Zombies.

So, if the survivors and zombies were in a land grab activity, the survivors would hold down the area while the zombies attacked until the timer (5-6 minutes, I think.) runs out.

Also, to anyone who didn't know, if you cancel a fast travel (wagon wheel), you'll sort of respawn in the area that the wagon wheel was, and you'll spawn with more ammo, repeat this and survivors can gain ammo easily.

I'd just though I'd put this up here for anyone interested or wants to test it.

ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemtion, Possible Zombie Custom Game. Empty Re: Red Dead Redemtion, Possible Zombie Custom Game.

Post  KGBOOM 30th October 2011, 8:28 pm

Sounds legit bro.
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemtion, Possible Zombie Custom Game. Empty Re: Red Dead Redemtion, Possible Zombie Custom Game.

Post  A Groovy Tophat 30th October 2011, 11:03 pm

KGBOOM wrote:Sounds legit bro.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 31st October 2011, 12:22 am

No lawmen in thieves landing.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 31st October 2011, 12:28 am

I'm definitely down for testing this. I know how disappointed I'd be if I couldn't get anybody to test a game of mine, and I think RDR is underused, so count me in.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 31st October 2011, 3:45 pm

your chatlog sig is retarded bro.....no offence meant to you to however
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 31st October 2011, 6:13 pm

mboddz751 wrote:

your chatlog sig is retarded bro.....no offence meant to you to however

Yeah, i've been meaning to fix it.
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum