Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
was not invited to zombies in gta4? Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
was not invited to zombies in gta4? Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
was not invited to zombies in gta4? Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
was not invited to zombies in gta4? Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
was not invited to zombies in gta4? Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
was not invited to zombies in gta4? Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
was not invited to zombies in gta4? Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
was not invited to zombies in gta4? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
was not invited to zombies in gta4? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
was not invited to zombies in gta4? Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
was not invited to zombies in gta4? Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
was not invited to zombies in gta4? Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

was not invited to zombies in gta4?

+3
eaustinn36
theeagle0fdeath
Mattiicus
7 posters

Go down

was not invited to zombies in gta4? Empty was not invited to zombies in gta4?

Post  Mattiicus 5th November 2011, 11:05 pm

Ya, I was waiting and waiting and its after 9:00 central time. No invite?
Mattiicus
Mattiicus

Back to top Go down

was not invited to zombies in gta4? Empty Re: was not invited to zombies in gta4?

Post  theeagle0fdeath 5th November 2011, 11:11 pm

im sorry Sad

theeagle0fdeath
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

was not invited to zombies in gta4? Empty Re: was not invited to zombies in gta4?

Post  eaustinn36 5th November 2011, 11:17 pm

There are 2 possibilities:

1. The lobby filled up faster than usual, so it was full before the invite went out. IF this is the case, remain patient, and you will receive an invite, to fill up space, as people leave.

2. You are not added to an official UX gamertag. You need to be added and accepted on one of our gamertags to be invited. The gamertags to add are listed in the FAQ.

If you have any remaining questions or concerns, feel free to ask.

- eaustinn36
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattiicus 5th November 2011, 11:19 pm

i did send a friend request to one of them but was not accepted as a friend
Mattiicus
Mattiicus

Back to top Go down

Post  theeagle0fdeath 5th November 2011, 11:21 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:There are 2 possibilities:

1. The lobby filled up faster than usual, so it was full before the invite went out. IF this is the case, remain patient, and you will receive an invite, to fill up space, as people leave.

2. You are not added to an official UX gamertag. You need to be added and accepted on one of our gamertags to be invited. The gamertags to add are listed in the FAQ.

If you have any remaining questions or concerns, feel free to ask.

- eaustinn36

Hi im new and may i say that a nice car u have in ur sig may i have ur permision too use ur signature for my signature i will give full credits too u under the picture?

theeagle0fdeath
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattiicus 5th November 2011, 11:22 pm

It is, my gamer tag is BOOM you died on xbox.
Mattiicus
Mattiicus

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 5th November 2011, 11:26 pm

BOOM you died wrote:i did send a friend request to one of them but was not accepted as a friend

Not accepted as in declined, or pending?

IF pending, the tags are cleaned weekly, around 7pm EST every Saturday. If you are having a pending issue, you must've sent the request after 7pm (less than 3 hours go). For more info on this, see this thread: http://www.undead-xbox.com/t4159-undeadxbox-gta-gamertags-if-you-re-new-read-this

IF declined, the reason is most likely that your username on the site does not match your xbox live gamertag (this is the reason 99% of the time). Gamertag requests are reviewed prior to being accepted, if that username isn't registered, it would be declined.

Was your username on site the same at the time you sent the friend request? I don't recall your username on the site for long.

And @theeagle - Yes you can use it if you want.

- eaustinn36

eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattiicus 5th November 2011, 11:30 pm

ahh ok. Ya i just changed my username on this site to the one I have on xbox live not too long ago. I also sent them a friend request yesterday but it disappeared.
Mattiicus
Mattiicus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattiicus 5th November 2011, 11:36 pm

will I be able to join a game later? do i have to send a friend request or anything?
Mattiicus
Mattiicus

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 5th November 2011, 11:38 pm

I see. It was mostly likely declined then before you switched your site username to your gamertag. Try resending the friend request, and it should be accepted without any problems this next time.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

- eaustinn36
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattiicus 5th November 2011, 11:46 pm

sorry, one more question. Do they invite people later in the night and if so, what time is that usually? thanks
Mattiicus
Mattiicus

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 5th November 2011, 11:56 pm

It depends on how many people leave. As the night progresses after 10pm est, some members get tired and leave the lobby; therefore, the lobby is no longer full, and other members are invited to take their place.

It depends on the night, but space starts usually clearing around 1.5 to 2 hours into the game. Even if not by then though, zombie nights usually last at least 3-4 hours, so there is still time. And remember, zombie nights are every saturday night, so missing one week doesn't mean you are out of luck; there is always the week after.

Hope this helps.

- eaustinn36
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 6th November 2011, 12:37 am

Night is still on I'm pretty sure. Just wait on GTA and keep sending messages.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattiicus 6th November 2011, 12:40 am

sending messages? I sent a request to undeadxbox gta2 if thats what you mean
Mattiicus
Mattiicus

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 6th November 2011, 12:47 am

Theres your problem right there. You need to message the host of the game, which is Westhybrid 360.

Read the FAQ when you get the chance.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 6th November 2011, 12:49 am

No need to anymore deadape.

@BOOM - Just got on and took care of it for you. You should be accepted as of now. Just stay online GTA4, and when space opens up, you will be invited.

- eaustinn36
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

was not invited to zombies in gta4? Empty well

Post  HauntingJAHLIL 6th November 2011, 1:24 am

that's all handy dandy... but i dont have a response and i already did all those things
HauntingJAHLIL
HauntingJAHLIL
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 6th November 2011, 1:26 am

HauntingJAHLIL wrote:that's all handy dandy... but i dont have a response and i already did all those things

Which gamertag are you added to?
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 6th November 2011, 3:44 am

Weird, there was like a swell of these today.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattiicus 6th November 2011, 10:43 am

I had to get off at 11:30 central time so I guess I'll try again next week.
Mattiicus
Mattiicus

Back to top Go down

Post  x MrKiller14 x 6th November 2011, 3:28 pm

Same thing happened to me and I read the faq and added Undeadxbox GTA3 but how do I know whos hosting the game? who do i message?
x MrKiller14 x
x MrKiller14 x
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 6th November 2011, 3:50 pm

x MrKiller14 x wrote:Same thing happened to me and I read the faq and added Undeadxbox GTA3 but how do I know whos hosting the game? who do i message?

http://www.undead-xbox.com/t6883-weekly-gta4-zombies

The events section is almost always the answer.

Technically speaking you don't have to message anyone, as we invite off of the gamertags, not off of messages. If you just remain online GTA4, when space opens, we look to see who is still waiting. Although, sending ONE message to the staff member hosting the game can't hurt.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  x MrKiller14 x 6th November 2011, 4:12 pm

Ok, thanks
x MrKiller14 x
x MrKiller14 x
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down