Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
quiting    Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
quiting    Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
quiting    Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
quiting    Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
quiting    Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
quiting    Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
quiting    Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
quiting    Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
quiting    Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
quiting    Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
quiting    Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
quiting    Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

quiting

+10
JawBuster.
WestHybrid 360
VrAzZLe Meister
Desert Sleepy
FoundDa Kiwi
theeagle0fdeath
DeadApe
. ADestroyer360
eaustinn36
pOze NiTrO
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

quiting    Empty quiting

Post  pOze NiTrO 6th November 2011, 12:14 am

i might quit because every time gta zombies is on i don't get a invite and i strted like three weeks ago so i missed three
pOze NiTrO
pOze NiTrO
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

quiting    Empty Re: quiting

Post  eaustinn36 6th November 2011, 12:24 am

braidon58 wrote:i might quit because every time gta zombies is on i don't get a invite and i strted like three weeks ago so i missed three

3 weeks? really? We try to invite everyone into our games. If a member doesn't get invited, 99% of the time, it is because they aren't doing something right.

For clarification, here are some basics:

- You need to be added to an official UX GTA gamertag. More information can be found in the FAQ. In order for a request to be accepted, your site username should also match your gamertag.

- You need to not be away, busy, or appearing offline. We will not invite players offline.

- We tend to invite players already on GTA4 (or the game being hosted) to fill the lobby faster. Therefore, it is a good idea to load GTA4 5-10 minutes in advance.

More information can be found in the FAQ, or in the corresponding event topic. Note that the above are not all the reasons, just the main ones.

Hope this helps.

- eaustinn36
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 6th November 2011, 12:26 am

It speaks volumes that you are willing to give up after only 3 weeks. It took me twice that just to get into a game. Be patient.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  pOze NiTrO 6th November 2011, 12:29 am

i was in a free mode game with everyone and the host everyone but me got invited and i said i was coming and i have everything right. i keep sending the host msg but he is not answering them
pOze NiTrO
pOze NiTrO
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 6th November 2011, 12:31 am

braidon58 wrote:i was in a free mode game with everyone and the host everyone but me got invited and i said i was coming and i have everything right. i keep sending the host msg but he is not answering them

Which gamertag are you added to?
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 6th November 2011, 12:36 am

I remember I hosted 2 zombie nights where you messaged me all day about getting in. BOTH times when I went to invite you, you were not online.

One of the nights you actually did appear back online at some point and I got you in.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  pOze NiTrO 6th November 2011, 12:38 am

i never even played gta zombies anymore but im not quitting because i don't want to
pOze NiTrO
pOze NiTrO
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 6th November 2011, 12:48 am

Also, I just talked to the host and he told me he invited you a couple of times and you didn't accept.

He will be sending you more invites when spots open.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  theeagle0fdeath 6th November 2011, 12:55 am

Dnt quit man i just takes lux

theeagle0fdeath
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 6th November 2011, 1:05 am

resize your sig.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 6th November 2011, 3:40 am

You need to be a bit more patient. Assess everything and make sure you aren't somehow messing it up, i.e. not being on a tag or something.

Not that any of this should be a problem anymore, since you got in tonight.

By the way, if it takes me a while to respond to messages, that's probably because I'm in the middle of a game and trying to avoid the zombies/avoid messing up spawns for zombies.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 6th November 2011, 3:51 am

theeagle0fdeath wrote:Dnt quit man i just takes lux

Oh dear.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 6th November 2011, 3:54 am

The host regularly sends out invites to people on the UX tags. So.... I don't see how you could have missed out so much.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  WestHybrid 360 6th November 2011, 2:03 pm

I'm intensely tired of seeing these threads show up. In the time I've been hosting, I've been trying to get people in as best as I can. I have an intake of people asking me to put them on notice for an invite, plus anyone who's on the tags waiting.

That being said, you are not the only person on this site waiting for an invite, that also being one of the reasons you didn't get an invite until later in the night.

If you really, really, want to get in, send me one message, and I will try to fit you in as soon as possible.

WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  JawBuster. 6th November 2011, 2:27 pm

It's really not that hard to get in. Here's what I do:

1) Don't be annoying.

2) Try and get in a cop war game before the Zed Night starts, then the host will remember you.

JawBuster.
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 6th November 2011, 3:46 pm

JawBuster. wrote:1) Don't be annoying.

2) Try and get in a cop war game before the Zed Night starts, then the host will remember you.

Contrary to popular belief, both of those do not affect your chances of getting in whatsoever. We invite only off the official UX gamertags, and try to invite people already online GTA4 first. We do NOT single anyone out based on whether or not they may be "annoying", or that we "don't remember them".

Just follow the information outlined in the corresponding event topic (in this case, the zombie one), and you should get in.

- eaustinn36
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 6th November 2011, 7:45 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:

Contrary to popular belief, both of those do not affect your chances of getting in whatsoever. We invite only off the official UX gamertags, and try to invite people already online GTA4 first. We do NOT single anyone out based on whether or not they may be "annoying", or that we "don't remember them".
- eaustinn36

Ehh.... I'm not so sure about that. Thing is, since everyone in the Cop Wars game was planning on going to the zombies night (WestHybrid was also in the Cop Wars game, so when he told us he was going to go start the lobby, we pretty much knew when it was going down precisely), we all got invites, along with all the tags. Since we happened to be on GTAIV and in a game, we all got into the game first. And he may have meant by "remember" that the host will remember "Oh yeah, this guy was in Cop Wars twenty seconds ago, he's ready to go". Obviously they wouldn't really be able to forget anyone, since we're all on the tags.

I'm not saying that getting on Cop Wars gives you a better chance of getting in, but being in a game in the first place means you're able to join after an invite much quicker than others.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Manguydude 7th November 2011, 8:51 am

Easiest way to get in a UX hosted game. Know the staff team by joining their parties. When ever I am online during an event, I get swarmed by invites because I am well received by the staff. I'm not even on any of the tags.
Sir Manguydude
Sir Manguydude
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 7th November 2011, 2:26 pm

Derp Manguydude wrote:Easiest way to get in a UX hosted game. Know the staff team by joining their parties. When ever I am online during an event, I get swarmed by invites because I am well received by the staff. I'm not even on any of the tags.

This should not be happening. You need to friend a tag, and stay on its list; we only invite players via the tags, not messages or personal requests, to ensure an equal chance of any registered user getting in.

Make sure you have a tag friended by next week.

- eaustinn36
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 7th November 2011, 4:03 pm

You are all giving terrible and incorrect information.

Eaustinn is right.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 7th November 2011, 6:50 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:

- eaustinn36

Ehh.... I'm not so sure about that. Thing is, since everyone in the Cop Wars game was planning on going to the zombies night (WestHybrid was also in the Cop Wars game, so when he told us he was going to go start the lobby, we pretty much knew when it was going down precisely), we all got invites, along with all the tags. Since we happened to be on GTAIV and in a game, we all got into the game first. And he may have meant by "remember" that the host will remember "Oh yeah, this guy was in Cop Wars twenty seconds ago, he's ready to go". Obviously they wouldn't really be able to forget anyone, since we're all on the tags.

I'm not saying that getting on Cop Wars gives you a better chance of getting in, but being in a game in the first place means you're able to join after an invite much quicker than others.

being on gta increases your chances...not being in one of your games
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 7th November 2011, 6:59 pm

mboddz751 wrote:being on gta increases your chances...not being in one of your games

It's not one of my games, it's one of the games in the host's immediate memory, and everybody who was there last zombie night got into the zombie lobby immediately (before anybody else who might have been on GTAIV).

And I'm saying being in a multiplayer game makes you get in faster, not being specifically in a community game. The load time between switching from a random free roam to the zombies lobby is significantly shorter for me than the load time between switching from story mode to the zombies lobby.

So basically, if you're in a multiplayer game of GTAIV, any game, it'll load faster and you'll get into the lobby quicker.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 7th November 2011, 7:27 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
mboddz751 wrote:being on gta increases your chances...not being in one of your games

It's not one of my games, it's one of the games in the host's immediate memory, and everybody who was there last zombie night got into the zombie lobby immediately (before anybody else who might have been on GTAIV).

And I'm saying being in a multiplayer game makes you get in faster, not being specifically in a community game. The load time between switching from a random free roam to the zombies lobby is significantly shorter for me than the load time between switching from story mode to the zombies lobby.

So basically, if you're in a multiplayer game of GTAIV, any game, it'll load faster and you'll get into the lobby quicker.

yeah i gotchu the first time around. christ, you like to argue/ press your point huh?
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 8th November 2011, 4:50 pm

wut
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Manguydude 8th November 2011, 4:51 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:
Derp Manguydude wrote:Easiest way to get in a UX hosted game. Know the staff team by joining their parties. When ever I am online during an event, I get swarmed by invites because I am well received by the staff. I'm not even on any of the tags.

This should not be happening. You need to friend a tag, and stay on its list; we only invite players via the tags, not messages or personal requests, to ensure an equal chance of any registered user getting in.

Make sure you have a tag friended by next week.

- eaustinn36

You were the one who removed me from the tag for christ sake.
Sir Manguydude
Sir Manguydude
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum