Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Tips on Weapons/Equipment Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Tips on Weapons/Equipment Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Tips on Weapons/Equipment Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Tips on Weapons/Equipment Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Tips on Weapons/Equipment Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Tips on Weapons/Equipment Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Tips on Weapons/Equipment Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Tips on Weapons/Equipment Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Tips on Weapons/Equipment Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Tips on Weapons/Equipment Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Tips on Weapons/Equipment Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Tips on Weapons/Equipment Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Tips on Weapons/Equipment

+15
Vipers UK
Mrbojangls37
gta maddness
iT
Plastic On Fire
iS Plague
ABigSoggy Wafle
GumboNoodle
Savag3Ch3wbacca
Garquin
BlitherCube
Ross Saxophone
Cry Vengeance
BLACK SNOW 13
DeadApe
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tips on Weapons/Equipment Empty Tips on Weapons/Equipment

Post  DeadApe 3rd July 2009, 1:07 am

Hey guys. I've learned alot since the start of COD4 Zombies and thought that this information would be helpful to newcomers and players down on their luck.

Claymores: Useless. Ive seen a claymore get 2 kills max and they rarely kill. The main drawback behind claymores is that they throw a large smoke cloud into the air, blinding you to incoming zombies. If anything they should be used to keep a perimeter, and notify you when zombies are in the area. If using claymores to defend a staircase or room, be sure to shoot into the smoke cloud when a claymore goes off. This way you'll make sure you'll kill anything coming in. Another problem with claymores is that when placing them near entrances you are putting yourself in danger. A neat trick is to knife during the planting process and the claymore will be put down faster, leaving you vulnerable for less time.

C4: C4 is much more effective then a claymore. The blast radius for a pack of C4 is the full 360 degrees around, unlike the 60 degree forward blast radius of a claymore. I think C4's leave a smaller smoke cloud as well. You can throw C4 instead of putting yourself at risk. C4 can also be remotely detonated so its not wasted on the first zombie to waltz in.

Knifing: Get good at it. Its always the last zombie that kills you when reloading.

Silencers: I love silencers and put them on all my guns when playing ranked games and clan matches. Im a huge fan, and advocate of stealth gameplay and consider myself to be a master at it. But when it came to zombies I figured that the stealth element would be lost on the large number of undead, and that the silencer would just decrease your range if anything. Well things have changed and I put silencers on my primary and secondary. The reason? Muzzle flash. I cannot tell you how many times I have been killed because I lost a zombie in the bright flash of my barrel. With a silencer you can more accurately see what you have hit and make sure what your shooting at dies.

M4: Your going to be stuck with this gun for a while if your a newcomer, so your going to want to know it like the back of your hand. The M4 has a 30 bullet clip, and starts off with 3 clips. It takes 3 shots to the body to kill a zombie, and 1 headshot. If you know yourself to have an accurate shot then try and go for the headshot, itll save ammo if even if you miss the first shot. Avoid spraying wildly when confronted with a large group of infected. When standing up and hip firing the M4 has a 7 degree cone of fire (BAD.) When crouched this decreases to a 3 degree cone of fire (GOOD.) When you know your about to be hit by a large wave get your entire team in the crouched position.

M9: The M9 is my preferred handgun. It has the largest magazine capacity, with 15 bullets. The gun starts off with 45 bullets. The gun suffers in the range department however and has the worst range of all the pistols. However I dont think this is a major issue because when your using your pistol your probaly fighting zombies at close range anyway. Also the M9 shares ammo with the many mp5's the zombies are dropping, therefore giving you an almost infinite ammo supply.

Grenades: Grenades are your best friend. They have the largest blast radius of all the explosives. Grenades detonate in 3.5 seconds. Save your grenade for the end of the game and use it on large groups. Getting the "Big Bang Theory" is very advantageous, as it gives you the 3 frags perk.

Priority Shooting: Save your precious ammo. Priority targets are zombies that are within, I'd say 35 feet, and are coming towards YOUR TEAM. If the zed is clearly after another group or looking around the map, LEAVE IT ALONE.
1. This means more zombies for you to kill later on.
2. Its a waste of ammo.
3. You're drawing attention to yourself.
So if you see zombies attacking another group, let them worry about themselves, after all they didnt let you in anyway.
If a zombie is clearly taunting you (t-bagging the air, spinning in circles,) leave it alone, thats one less zombie attacking you. Dont killi it.

Reloading: I always let the guy next to me know when Im reloading, and when he can reload. Doing this makes it so somebody is always fully loaded and watching the entrance.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                     Zombie Tactics

Being on the zombie team is no different than being a human. The zombie role fully relies on tactics and teamwork.

The Element of Surprise: The first step to becoming a great zombie is to embrace stealth gameplay. This means
Dont be seen: Dont run into the open, use backways to your advantage. Try and set up surprise ambushes by already placing yourself in popular spots the humans will be moving to. Once they see you though, you're screwed.
- Know your way around the map. A visual trick you can pull is to make the human(s) believe you are in one spot, then run around him through an alternate entrance and catching him by surprise (while he's still fixed on your first location.)
Dont be heard: You may not think much of it, but your footsteps and jumps are very loud. You might not have a surround sound system, but players who do (like myself, cry vengeance, and czechmate) can hear you and pinpoint your exact location across the map. Try to crouch when you can, even though you go slower you might catch a few humans by surprise. Nabbing both achievements "Highly Contagious" and "You'd Have to Be Psycho" earns you Dead Silence for your zombie class. On the other hand, if you do have a great surround system, listen for where humans are so you can sneak up on them.

Feeding Time:Being an alpha zombie means that you cannot rely on numbers just yet. Your best chance at getting humans is when they are moving at the start of the game. So get as many as you can, because once they are set up in positions they will be considerably harder to eat.

Team Gameplay:
1. Find the remaining stragglers or "lone wolfs" on the map. Communicate this to your team and kill them.
2. Find the easiest group to kill (number in the group, location. Its easier to kill the group in MG building on backlot than it is to kill the group in the broken building.)
3. Organized your team into attacking in large waves. This makes them switch to their automatics to spray.
4. Once you know they are down to their pistols, ditch the wave system and attack them at will. When running up the stairs try and zig-zag. Attacking them at will while they are using their pistols is effective because you can catch them while they are reloading.
5. Once this group is zombified, go after the larger group with your new reinforcements.

Hope these tips helped, feel free to add your own. See you zombie night!

Last edited by DeadApe on 3rd July 2009, 3:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Tips on Weapons/Equipment Empty Re: Tips on Weapons/Equipment

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 3rd July 2009, 2:33 am

Well that is good and all but what about defending a position?\

For me I try to go with people that I know and trust and if you can accomplish that you can have more fun with friends and more of a chance to survive. Also picking a good location is key, if you have a good spot and won't get notice till the end you should have a lot of fun and maybe a panic attack when it get crazy! lol!
But if u are in a bad spot you and your group might not be so happy at the end. One more thing that I think should be enforce more, FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!!! Yea having fun it okay and all but it could lead to you becoming a zombie or worse, letting your whole team down, and no one wants that.

Last edited by BLACK SNOW 13 on 3rd July 2009, 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 3rd July 2009, 3:36 am

Some neat tips and tricks by yours truly, "Mr. 101"

Pistols- Although its always good to have a fresh magazine in both weapons, in the event that your primary is empty during a wave of zombies, switch to the pistol! My preferred pistol stance is my middle finger on the firing trigger, and my right hands grip holding the right side of my controller very loosely, the only pressure being applied on my right thumbstick and right trigger, if you do this correctly, you should pull off some impressive rapid-fire shots and drop those undead pricks in no time.

The Road Less Traveled- Remember maps strategically! Take a matchmaking approach to your survival experience, especially if your alone. Know the High traffic areas of the map, stay clear of them! only move when not being attacked, and if you shoot a zombie that was looking at you, MOVE! You'll have about 2-5 seconds before about three more undead-goonies show up to avenge their buddy. ALSO avoid densely populated areas! dont go into that building with 6 guys in it , because in zombies, there are no safety in numbers, just more opportunities to get eaten!

My Weapon Picks (Human perks, C4/Claymore, UAV Jammer, Iron Lungs)

Classic Kit.
M4 Carbine/Red Tiger/ ACOG Scope
M9 Pistol Silenced

Special Kits.-

Gunner Class-
----SAW with Digital and Red Dot
----M9 Pistol Silenced

-Shotgun Class
---W1200 Pump Action with Red Dot and Digital
----M9 Pistol Silenced

-Sniper Class ( I only ask for this when a Ghille suit is supported)
---M40AE Sniper Rifle Scoped with Blue Tiger
----M9 Pistol Silenced

And of course you veterans remember this....

Zombie Kit, The SWAMP MONSTER
--sniper rifle (for ghillie suit)
---C4 ( I pull out the detonator and make a seriously creepy clicking noise when near survivors.)

BTW, really good topic Deadape, you should sticky this Fasho.
-Cry
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 3rd July 2009, 4:05 am

when the hell were we allowed to use the ghilli suit!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Anyways........... Being stealthy can also be a key factor. make sure you watch your surroundings. moving around can help you lose zombies chasing you. There is some down sides, you have to abandon a spot you have prepared for more zombies, have to keep moving because the zombies started an attack on some other survivors, or end up being chased and knifed.

One thing that should also be look at is when you shoot. Most people have the urge to shoot on sight, which is not always good. Doing that can alert other zombies of your positions. Waiting until they are about medium range to decide to shoot, can help you conserve ammo

One of my favorite tips is c4 placement. Putting them in places that can be easily seen is not always the best idea but it works when there is one way to your spot. Putting c4 in places where zombies could gather and try to rush you, can help you a lot when you know that they are there.

Last edited by BLACK SNOW 13 on 3rd July 2009, 5:15 am; edited 2 times in total
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 3rd July 2009, 4:18 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:when the hell were we allowed to use the ghilli suit!?!?!?!??!?!?!

anyways........... being stealthy can also be a key factor. make sure u watch your surroundings. moving around can help u lose zombies chasing u.

there is some down sides, u have to abandon a spot u have prepared for more zombies, have to keep moving because the zombies started an attack on some other survivors, or end up being chased and knifed

one thing that should also be look at is when u shoot. most people have the urge to shoot on sight, which is not always good. doing that can alert other zombies of your positions. waiting until they are about medium range to decide to shoot, can help u conserve ammo

one of my favorite tips is c4 placement. putting them in places that can be easily seen is not always the best idea but it works when there is one way to your spot. putting c4 in places where zombies could gather and try to rush u, can help u a lot when u know that they are there.

Your not anymore, but its something I used to do, thats why that was intended for...Veterans.

And would it kill you to spell out the word "You" instead of saying "U?" I mean holy shit its even in your signature, thats just laziness.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 3rd July 2009, 5:16 am

Now you happy that I clean it up and made it look all nice and stuff? Rolling Eyes
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Saxophone 3rd July 2009, 6:05 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Now you happy that I clean it up and made it look all nice and stuff? Rolling Eyes

Grammar costs nothing and it stops you looking like an illiterate 10 year old. init fo shizzz lyk i iz can b boved 2 add a extra leter 2 my wrds.

I'm so going to do that clicking noise tonight Cry, that is a fortuitous prodigious muse.
Ross Saxophone
Ross Saxophone
God damn Sunlight

http://www.google.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 3rd July 2009, 11:18 am

XxSPLURGETRONxX wrote:

I'm so going to do that clicking noise tonight Cry, that is a fortuitous prodigious muse.

Assuming that you go...
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Saxophone 3rd July 2009, 2:06 pm

That was cold Blither...
Ross Saxophone
Ross Saxophone
God damn Sunlight

http://www.google.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 3rd July 2009, 2:28 pm

Updated, added priority shooting, reloading, and zombie tactics.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 3rd July 2009, 2:41 pm

When I use
C4 I always get it stuck on me Sad

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 3rd July 2009, 3:02 pm

XxSPLURGETRONxX wrote:That was cold Blither...

"Your as cold as ice...no need to sacrifice a-my lovee"

Yeah Ross, it was fun , and at the end of everygame somebody would be talking about the eerie "clicking" noise, and how it both pissed them off and scared them.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Savag3Ch3wbacca 3rd July 2009, 10:53 pm

go in with a bang leave with a bang
Savag3Ch3wbacca
Savag3Ch3wbacca
Odds are I'm better then you.

http://www.myspace.com/adamumumsomething

Back to top Go down

Post  GumboNoodle 4th July 2009, 2:07 am

Mr.Noodle Beginner's Pack Relief!

"Trust me, the starting weapons are as good as they get. Us vetz still use them and always will........." Jacob Borel-July 4, 2009

M4 Carbine *8/10*- Well before you can walk around all high and mighty with your M16. Your stuck with the M4. Sure, you'll be ready to get this thing outta your hands and get them on something with a little more of a kick, but trust me once you get that sweet NBK. You'll find yourself still using the M4...if your smart. "Oh Noodle your crazy!" *SLAP* "NEVER SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT. IM A PROFESSIONAL! I WILL FIND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND FILL YOU LUNGS WITH WATER IN YOUR OWN BATHTUB!" hehe I'm not joking. Okay, the M16's a beautiful weapon, but it's not that great when your in the last batch of survivors. Your gonna end up missing a zombie who figured out how to zig zag. Then your gonna panic and start flopping your gun around trying to get this bucko and by the time you get your act togethor there went two of your joe's. Course..it all depends on the map. The M4 is real good for close combat mainly because its and automatic. So you can take out alot of zombies without waiting. Unless your an idiot who sprays like god knows what and has to reload every second. This weapon is best (For me atleast, and all of this depends on where exactly you are on the map) on Backlot,Pipeline,Downpour,and basically maps where your getting rushed constantly!

M9*10/10*- Simply flawless, good size clip, basically infinte ammo, just awesome. Sure it doesn't have the range of a M4. Pistols are made for close range and this one dominates. This sucker shares ammo with the MP5, and guess what kids? ZOMBIES CARRY MP5s!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy. I'm not going to reveiw any other pistols. I told you the big dawg now use it FIRST 10/10 RATING BY MR.NOODLE EVER HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE!!!

Claymores*4/10*- The Claymore, sure it misses a kill when you depend on it the most,but should you really depend on it to save your life? Well, sorta. When I'm not carrying around my fragx3(Proud owner of big bang theory) I either have c4 or claymores. Now claymores can be a tough chick to handle BUT you gotta use 'er the right way. For example. You never want to plant one right in a door and stand directly behind it. You don't decide when the claymore kills the claymore decides for itself. You never want to plant one behind you and try to watch the other direction thinking it'll hold up as much as you do. Once it explodes what will you do then? Claymores are good for places where your back is safe but there are multiple ways zombies cold get to you from any other direction. Plant a claymore in a spot where you can't exactly keep your eye on so you can watch the hot spot. When the claymore detonates you'll know your being attacked from wherever you planted it. This really helps me in places like the sewers on Pipeline, the courtyard on Downpour, and ya know OTHER places. Of course claymores are widely used so you could just use a friends claymore as an "alarm".

C4*7/10*-Well, this expolsive is good as long as you have your eye on it. You run the show. When ever you want this bad boy to go boom just double tap that X button and bang "You *wish you* Killed "MrNoodlePWNzz"!,but that's the problem. You always have to have your screen in it's direction if your ever going ot use it properly. You of course could use sound, but it's rarely quite enough to hear anything but knives and guns. It can't really watch your back, but it can definantly help you against a huge group of zombies. That is of course if there stuck togethor like glue. Which you can accomplish by making the zombies run up steps to get to you. Never try and throw it down and detonate it when you see the zombies running up the stairs. You'll just end up getting yourself knifed. Plant it before the zombies come and when you eventually do explode it PRAY TO GOD that no zombie lives and comes through the pitchblack smoke with their knife inside your chest.

Happy Fourth of July!!!!
GumboNoodle
GumboNoodle
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 4th July 2009, 2:22 am

I think we should go over the weponds that are up for grabs. I was torn between a shotty and a SAW. Which is better? Or which is better for which scenario? I soon found out that yes, the SAW may tear threw any zombie in its path but if someone isn't covering you when you reload then your pretty beat. Thats all I know for those guns. Anyone want to score them or write what they are usfull for?
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  GumboNoodle 4th July 2009, 2:41 am

MrNoodle's "Special" Review

Sniper vs Saw vs Shotgun- Desperate calls for my guidance are being answered once more. Well think of it this way. You got all the achievements for these classes and you want a "Special" that can help you survive. Sniper rifle is a gem for long range. If you wanna piss off the zombies more than ever snipe them when they spawn, are trailing other survivors, or doing other...things that are disturbing. The satisfaction of raising the zombies blood pressure is just to good to explain, but they will get revenge. Once they come for you your pretty much screwed. The Ol' Shotgun, not much I can say. I don't like this weapon unless I'm guarding a ladder. It's to much of a risk for the zombies 10 feet knives. When they get close your dead. The Saw owns anything in its way aslong as the guy behind it isn't a broken condem. I don't feel like typing more maybe I'll edit it more but here's a question that will let you decide. When's the last time you saw a sniper or shotgun class get survivor or NBK?
GumboNoodle
GumboNoodle
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  iS Plague 22nd July 2009, 1:19 pm

Well all i would say to those tips is...
1.) VERY WELL PUT, doing those should keep you alive, or help you kill a lot of survivors.
2.) Add something about how to move as a team.
3.) Class recommendations, not just the m4. (I'm sure you probably have done this in the past somewhere.)

My class setup: Usually when we play zombies i have a full game of 18 and start with 6 survivors, not sure how you guys do it Razz.

So we have 1 Support Gunner.
2 Assault.
1 Primed/Battle Ready leader.
1 Spec ops.
1 Sniper.

The Spec Ops usually hangs out with the Sniper for Protection
Both of them have x2 claymore for MAXIMUM Perimeter Protection.
2 Assault (Assault Rifles, self explanatory)
1 Support Gunner for Defence while the Assault/Sniper/ Spec Ops are reloading,
The Support Gunner can take Someones Spot while he's reloading.

Some Tips i found useful to myself

OVERALL DeadApe Very nice Very Happy
iS Plague
iS Plague
Zombies dun like meh.

http://isclan.wsr3.net

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 22nd July 2009, 1:51 pm

Mm not sure you've ever played with us because we play an entirely different way. For one, there is a specific class that ALL humans players MUST use. So thats why I didnt put a class reccomendation. We also start with only 2-3 zombies. The way you play is similar to our GTA mode, but doesnt make much sense to me for COD.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  iS Plague 22nd July 2009, 1:53 pm

Ahhhh i see, different scenarios different things such. Ok basically check this out got it off my site this is how i play on CoD and no i've never played with you guys, hopefully i will soon enough Very Happy

First off, depending on the number of players there are there will be a certain starting number of zombies. If there were 6 Survivors there would be 2 zombies to start. 18 Survivors 6 zombies to start. For every 3 survivors there is 1 Zombie.

THIS IS ALL PLAYED ON GAME TYPE: TEAM DEATHMATCH

Rules:
1. ZOMBIES CAN ONLY KNIFE AND THEY HAVE TO BE IN A SNIPER SUIT (Ghillie Suit) or using a SMG for maximum mobility. SO THE SURVIVORS CAN TELL APART.
2. Survivors start off with a pistol and then the host will eventually say that the survivors have found Weapons (Their primary weapons)
3. When a Survivor is killed he must switch over to the zombie side (Spetz, OpFor)
4. Zombies can not switch teams unless if they ask the host first.
5. ALL MUST LISTEN TO THE HOST. If not the consequence is getting kicked from the game and not being to be able to play with us again.
6. HAVE FUN! =D
7. If the Survivors can hold out for 20-30 minutes they win.
8. If all the Survivors are killed the Zombies win.
9. SURVIVORS MUST TURN BRIGHTNESS ALL THE WAY DOWN.

Perks:
Survivor Class-
Primary Weapons: Shotgun, Assault Rifle, Light Machine Gun, Sub Machine Gun (NO SNIPER RIFLES!!!)
Secondary Weapon: Any pistol of your choice.
Special Grenade: Any grenade you want.
1st Perk (Blue/equipment): Any perk you wish.
2nd Perk (Red/Upgrade): Stopping Power, Sonic Boom, Sleight of Hand, Double Tap
3rd Perk (Green/Physical): Any perk you wish.

Zombie Class-
Primary Weapon: Any Sniper Rifle
Secondary: Cant use it so it doesnt matter
Special Grenade: Flash or Stun
1st Perk: Bombsquad, Special Grenade x3
2nd Perk: Juggernaut
3rd Perk: Extreme Conditioning, Eavesdrop

Game SetUp-

TEAM DEATHMATCH ONLY!
20-30 minute time limit
Unlimited Score limit
Hardcore ENABLED
Air Support OFF
Radar always OFF
Double Health
Health Regeneration NONE
Spectating FREE
Wave Spawn Delay NONE
Force Respawn ENABLED
Friendly Fire ENABLED
Number of Lives UNLIMITED
Respawn Delay NONE
Allow Killcam DISABLED
Allow Sprint ENABLED
Headshots Only ENABLED
Allow Perks ENABLED
OldSchool DISABLED

Sorry I'm getting off topic, I'm done talking about this
Nice job Ape haha
iS Plague
iS Plague
Zombies dun like meh.

http://isclan.wsr3.net

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 22nd July 2009, 2:41 pm

Hmm pretty interesting.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 22nd July 2009, 3:04 pm

MrNoodlePWNzz wrote: When's the last time you saw a sniper or shotgun class get survivor or NBK?

I got NBK with sniper class on overgrown lol.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Plastic On Fire 27th October 2009, 12:30 pm

thanks for the tips. they were really good
Plastic On Fire
Plastic On Fire
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  iT 1st December 2009, 9:49 am

Hi, im new and love to play CoD 4 zombie with ur guys, thanks for the tips, sure helped me alot Very Happy
iT
iT
I don't run fast.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ThaJohansson

Back to top Go down

Tips on Weapons/Equipment Empty usesul thinks

Post  gta maddness 30th December 2009, 3:07 pm

wow thats very usefull thanks What a Face [b]
gta maddness
gta maddness
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrbojangls37 30th December 2009, 7:44 pm

thank you this was very helpful, but i much rather prefer no attachment on my m4 then ikt is a 2 shot chest shot, silencer takes away damage and range.
Mrbojangls37
Mrbojangls37
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum