Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 4 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 4 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 4 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 4 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation

+21
allen0007
gooseinthehoose
DJDemitri
FoundDa Kiwi
WestHybrid 360
snowwolf1996
KGBOOM
Pwnisher James
STUNTMAN1TY
. ADestroyer360
yukustanweedle
sgt zombie23
Cloakey100
PatrickQ 96
KSI Quick Reload
VrAzZLe Meister
Joon
Dexta117
Silvatos.
A Groovy Tophat
Desert Sleepy
25 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 4 Empty Re: Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation

Post  Desert Sleepy 27th November 2011, 4:01 am

Dexta117 wrote:Name the game Outpost Echo because the ship was going to another world to set up an outpost and obviously the zombie thing has happened before on the planet they crashed so therefore this situation is an Echo of what happened previously (also this name does not immediately shout out "ZOMBIE MACHINIMA" so it can be more of a surprise to people who are not on the site and follow the story when the zombies are revealed)

You've got me convinced. Mainly because I get kind of exasperated when it comes to names.

Both Outpost Echo and Section 9 sound vague but cool. I guess Outpost is slightly more appropriate though, seeing as whatever shelter the group takes up could be considered an outpost.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 4 Empty Re: Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation

Post  Pwnisher James 3rd December 2011, 9:37 pm

Oh btw, If you need someone for an action scene, don't be afraid to ask us for help!
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 3rd December 2011, 10:21 pm

Pwnisher James wrote:Oh btw, If you need someone for an action scene, don't be afraid to ask us for help!

Thanks for the offer. It might actually work for action scenes. I have to do local for any talking scenes (because guns can't be lowered over LIVE), but as long as people switch their armor to match with their character's, they would be able to help with large shooting scenes.

To everyone else: Sorry how long this is taking. Skyrim came out like a month ago and I'm still getting my Skyrim fix, as well as my Minecraft fix, as well as various other daily activities (working, eating, sleeping, etc.).

I guarantee this will have started before year's end.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  STUNTMAN1TY 3rd December 2011, 10:55 pm

I'll help in fight scenes too even if i don't have the armor unlocked (As an NPC or something) just send me an invite if you're ever working on it and friend me on xbox.
STUNTMAN1TY
STUNTMAN1TY
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 16th December 2011, 6:31 pm

I'm finally conscious and willing to get to work, and my brother isn't playing Xbox 360, so there's a chance the game topic will be up later tonight, along with the rule set and intro video. This can serve as an Out-of-character topic if necessary, but I may come up with a way for that to function in the topic. Instead of just calling it "Ambiguous Interactive Zombie Machinima Game", I'm going with the title of "Outpost Echo" that was decided on earlier. If you've got a really cool name that I must hear, now would be the time to submit it, because it's pretty much finalized when I start the topic. So, you know, if you see "Outpost Echo" in the latest topics bar or the Forum Games section, that's this, and it's time for you to start the game.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 17th December 2011, 3:15 am

Sorry for that false alarm. It probably won't be started until tomorrow, mainly due to the fact that there was a sudden power outage. I finally got around to setting up all you characters, to your specifications (thought there may be some slight errors, due to unspecific requests) as well as several extras. I was playing Firefight to earn extra credits so an NPC could get a HAZOP helmet when the power went out for about 2 hours. I would have been on par to do all the acting today, and possibly the filming as well, and to edit and upload it tomorrow.

It should be noted that the intro is actually going to be a lot better than it would have been. I completely changed the set-up I had in mind for the intro video, so you can expect to see each of your characters in the video at some point, along with extras and NPCs. There most likely won't be any dialogue, but you can expect some limited action, as well as the introduction.

EDIT: 5:37 AM
Once again, I've done the stupid thing and stayed up too late to hope to be awake at a reasonable hour tomorrow, but I got all the acting and filming done. I'm expecting to spend most of my day tomorrow editing this, and I'm feeling moderately optimistic about the outcome. It should look pretty nice. There's a particularly good triple murder, and that should come out lovely.

Due to the huge amount of editing required here, there's a decent chance I won't be able to have the game started by tomorrow, because even if I finish the editing on time, I still have quite a bit of writing to do, and it's unlikely I'll be able to finish it all before today's zombie night. Good news is though, it's very, VERY close to being finished. Expect it by week-end.

EDIT: This may be the last you hear from me. It's 4:47 AM and a while after yesterday, December 17th, 2011's zombie match. I am currently on the brink of death. You see, I ate a General Chao's Chicken today. For a meager 5 dollars, they will make it their mission in life to annihilate your stomach. A medium sized Styrofoam box, a ladle-ful of noodles, and more chicken than any human being could possibly consume. After making it halfway through the box, I could eat no more. Unfortunately for me, even half is too much. Afterwards, I felt agonizing pain in my stomach, which took nearly two hours to subside. I was able to play zombies, feeling only minor discomfort, but now, having stood up from my chair and brushed my teeth, the pain has returned. It is as though a cactus that is also oozing lava is residing in my stomach. I feel no hunger, yet my stomach makes loud, strange noises. I fear I may have contracted a fatal case of lead poisoning, because they're Chinese, and that's what the Chinese are known for. I'm not normally one to use the word rape outside of the correct circumstances, but in this case, with my stomach having been violated so, I feel as though General Chao's Chicken raped my stomach.

If I am fortunate enough to get to sleep, it is likely I will die from internal bleeding before I wake up. So, this is almost certainly goodbye, Undead Xbox. I enjoyed my time with you, but I am sure I will be dead before any of you read this.

Farewell.

-Desert Sleepy, saying goodbye forever.

Last edited by Desert Sleepy on 18th December 2011, 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My impending death by too much spicy chicken. Burn in Hell, General Chao.)
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 19th December 2011, 8:56 pm

So is there an update to when the game is gonna begin?
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 19th December 2011, 9:04 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
If I am fortunate enough to get to sleep, it is likely I will die from internal bleeding before I wake up. So, this is almost certainly goodbye, Undead Xbox. I enjoyed my time with you, but I am sure I will be dead before any of you read this.
WHAT? No Interactive Zombie Machinima?!!!!

VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 19th December 2011, 9:07 pm

Yeah, there's a lot of work involved in this. Keep in mind I have to make my very first Halo machinima ever, and I have to incorporate 15 different characters into it, and I have to come up with a basic plot, and I have to get good maps for it, and I have to write an extensive rule-set to ensure people don't do anything that won't mesh with the game. I know it's been a bit slow, but I promise you I am working on it. I've currently got a lot of footage I need to edit and put out in addition to the game, so there's been a slight slowdown, but since there aren't any more zombie nights this year, I won't have anything else to stop me from making this VERY soon. If I had to guess, I'd say it'll be out either the 20th or the 21st.

@ DiLmYnStEr
I miraculously survived the night, the machinima will continue.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 19th December 2011, 9:20 pm

I wasn't saying that it isn't a lot of work, it is just that you were saying that you were pretty much ready to start it a few days ago and I was wondering when you were going to start it.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 19th December 2011, 9:25 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote: @ DiLmYnStEr
I miraculously survived the night, THE MACHINIMA WILL CONTINUE.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 20th December 2011, 6:31 am

Now that I've got a bunch of other videos out of the way, I've been able to complete this one. I'm writing up the rule-set now. The game starts tomorrow afternoon. Consider it a Christmas gift from me to you (see my slightly edited avatar).

The video is fairly basic, and features an intro and description for each character. Sorry ahead of time to some people; I'm new to Reach machinima, so I made a few miscalculations, and as a result some of the shots go by too fast and your intros are shorter than others.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 20th December 2011, 5:06 pm

Thats ok Sleepy, I'm sure everyone participating in this is very thankful of you!
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 20th December 2011, 11:42 pm

Name: Dimitri Ivanov
Helmet: ODST
Shoulders: None
Chest: Default
Color scheme: Primary> Grey/ 2ndary> Red
Emblem: Razor (White) and Gas mask(Black)
Backstory: Scrounged money as a child, went to school later in life. After a "little more than" basic education he moved away from home and stared a young family with a loving wife and daughter, daughter ran away at 18. Unfortunate circumstances he he worked in mining and construction. He hulls the rocks and then stacks them basically. Wife died on a secret drug binge.

DJDemitri
DJDemitri
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  gooseinthehoose 9th January 2012, 9:12 pm

Name:Warrant officer James Augustus
Occupation: Stranded soldier (last survivor of UNSC Rising Dawn)
Shoulders: FJ/PARA
Chest: Tactical/recon
Color scheme: Primary - marron
secondary - gold
Emblem: Rose (red + green) and shield (white)
Backstory: - Started off from wealthy family and joined the UNSC as soon as he got out of school. Built up rank and reputation through engagements with Insurrectionists and various other rebel groups. During one such engagement the ships slipspace drive malfunctioned and sent it to this planet. The ship crash -landed here 15 years ago. He has managed to survive off scavanged supplies and the wild. slightly crazy.
gooseinthehoose
gooseinthehoose
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 9th January 2012, 9:32 pm

gooseinthehoose wrote:Name:Warrant officer James Augustus
secondary - gold
Backstory: - Started off from wealthy family and joined the UNSC as soon as he got out of school. Built up rank and reputation through engagements with Insurrectionists and various other rebel groups. During one such engagement the ships slipspace drive malfunctioned and sent it to this planet. The ship crash -landed here 15 years ago. He has managed to survive off scavanged supplies and the wild. slightly crazy.

That's all fine, but two notes. Like the game thread states, there might be some time before I can introduce you into the game. Also, the planet hasn't been in it's current state for that long, so if you had crash-landed there any significant amount of time before the other group, there would have been people. Alternatively, you can just say you've been on the planet as part of it's garrison, and have been surviving since the infection started.

Or, if you want to play as soon as the game resumes, you can take an inactive player's character (the ones who haven't done anything in the game yet). Since they haven't started doing anything this late in the game, other people who want to play would take priority. Either way though, the game won't resume until I can get enough voice actors for the video (working on that now).
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  gooseinthehoose 9th January 2012, 9:49 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
gooseinthehoose wrote:Name:Warrant officer James Augustus
secondary - gold

That's all fine, but two notes. Like the game thread states, there might be some time before I can introduce you into the game. Also, the planet hasn't been in it's current state for that long, so if you had crash-landed there any significant amount of time before the other group, there would have been people. Alternatively, you can just say you've been on the planet as part of it's garrison, and have been surviving since the infection started.

Or, if you want to play as soon as the game resumes, you can take an inactive player's character (the ones who haven't done anything in the game yet). Since they haven't started doing anything this late in the game, other people who want to play would take priority. Either way though, the game won't resume until I can get enough voice actors for the video (working on that now).

I am fine with that change to a survivor during the infection, but also maybe the ship could crash while trying to escape the planet? Also i'm fine with waiting (i like my character too much to not wait Razz ). Also as i said in another post i am ok with doing any acting (maybe not voice) for the character if you need it.
gooseinthehoose
gooseinthehoose
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  allen0007 9th January 2012, 10:20 pm

If you still need people i am available but I still need to figure out the character info I will. Get back to you later.

Last edited by allen0007 on 9th January 2012, 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
allen0007
allen0007
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 9th January 2012, 10:23 pm

gooseinthehoose wrote:I am fine with that change to a survivor during the infection, but also maybe the ship could crash while trying to escape the planet? Also i'm fine with waiting (i like my character too much to not wait Razz ). Also as i said in another post i am ok with doing any acting (maybe not voice) for the character if you need it.

Alright, be sure to post in the OOC thread that you'll do physical acting.

allen0007 wrote:If you still need people i am available but I still need to figure out the character info I will. Get back to you later.

I don't really "need" people for the game, but I have it set up so that anyone who wants to join can whenever they'd like. If you do join, you'd probably be introduced at about the same time as gooseinthehoose.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  allen0007 9th January 2012, 11:13 pm

Hey, I thought it over and decided that I will hold off for now. But I may join later I will keep you posted.
allen0007
allen0007
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 4 Empty halo time

Post  PeTer PIEwa69 1st April 2012, 12:15 am

invite me ill be there
Very Happy

PeTer PIEwa69
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 1st April 2012, 12:49 am

PeTer PIEwa69 wrote:invite me ill be there
Very Happy

Wat.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Interactive Zombie Machinima - Sign Up/Character Creation - Page 4 Empty Interactive Zombie Machinima- Sigh Up/Character Creation

Post  GabrielWiese 10th July 2012, 9:28 am

What is this?? LOL. Whatever it is I want in!!!!

thx, GabrielWiese
GabrielWiese
GabrielWiese
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 10th July 2012, 10:55 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:This is exactly what the title says. Now that I've gotten enough volunteers (still plenty of room for more to join in!), I'm going to start the game soon.

To be part of the Interactive Zombie Machinima Forum Game, sign up by replying. In regards to character creation....

Character Creation:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dixpz2hC98U (In case the embedding doesn't work)

Basically, follow the video. When you sign up, just say it like this:
"I'm in.
Name: Whatever
Helmet: Whichever
Shoulders: Whichever
Color Scheme: X Primary, X Secondary, X Emblem, X Background, X Emblem Color, X Emblem Background Color, X Detail
Backstory: Whatever"

I should mention that in addition to the ones shown in the video, you may also choose the default chestpiece or the chestpiece featuring the extra plating on the chest and the little grenade bandolier at the waist. Also, the HAZOP helmet will be available as well (it takes more credits than you start with to unlock the helmet, but with the amount of games I join with the profiles, they should have enough soon, so you may pick that helmet if you prefer).

There is no limit on what colors you choose, and don't think it's inconsiderate to fill in everything, including the emblem. It's all too easy. And though your character will have whatever armor you select indefinitely, if you grow tired of your color scheme eventually, I'll add in the chance for your character to repaint their armor (though I'd prefer to avoid this, as it could detract from realism and immersion).

Roster: (Only completed characters are listed on the roster)
Tophat 44
Dexta117
DiLmYnStEr
TMGx LoCkOn
CLOAKEY100
sgt zombie23
.ADestroyer360
STUNTMAN1TY
Pwnisher James
snowwolf1996
KGBOOM
FoundDa Kiwi
DJDemitri

Premise:
It's not important precisely what year it is, but it's in the future, long after space flight has been discovered.You happen to be aboard a spaceship owned by a private company on it's way to colonize a distant planet. On this spaceship are all manner of people: the ship's security forces, engineers, colonists, construction workers, architects, scientists, cooks, surveyors, naturalists, doctors, and pilots. To help pay for the trip, the ship has allowed hitchhikers to board as well for a reasonable price. There are civilians of various occupations hitching a ride to a vacation spot, mercenaries heading for more volatile turf, and many others.

On the ship there are many areas full of complicated mechanical things, things that, due to their complicated and important nature, you aren't allowed to touch. However, the ships engineers spend much of their day here, making sure the ship is running it's best. There is also a modestly sized dining hall for the passengers to eat in, plus the kitchen that supplies the food, plus the storeroom that supplies the kitchen. There is an extensive water reservoir and purification system to assure the ships sinks and showers stay clean and running, and to supply the ships sprinkler system. There are enough dormitories to house the ships crew, as well as many extras. There is also the armory, which is of course strictly off-limits to everyone except ship security. Then there's the luggage and cargo room, which carries all the food and supplies that will be needed on this mission (for the immediate future, until more ships arrive and drop off extra supplies). There isn't much to do on the ship recreation wise. There is no main hall to chat in, and the dining hall is reserved for people who are actually eating. There's no rec room, gym, computer lab, stadium, theater, indoor pool, anti-gravity room, ball-pit, not even an observation deck. Enough money has been invested paying for this ship and the supplies for the mission, damnit, the passengers can entertain themselves with books or something! Either you're an employee of the company, in which case you have no right to complain about boredom while on the job, or you're a hitchhiker getting a ride through space for one hell of a deal, in which case you have no right to complain. Maybe if you weren't such a cheap prick you could have bought a ticket on some pleasure cruise, you ever think of that?

Since there's so little to do on the ship, you spend much of your time in your dormitory (provided you're hitching a ride, if you're a ship staff member, you spend your days doing your job). You awoke one day to the sound of the ship's alarm blaring. You aren't entirely sure what's going on, if you're under attack, or if the ship is just having mechanical problems, or maybe some prankster even pulled a fire alarm. You don't know. So you sit in your dormitory and wait for instructions. Sure enough, the ship's pilot gets on the intercom system, and instructs everyone to buckle into their landing seat located in their dormitory, due to the ship making an emergency landing. You aren't that knowledgeable about interstellar travel, but you happen to know that the ship can't possibly have made it all the way to it's destination yet. You aren't scheduled to stop on a planet for another week. And making an "emergency landing" in a spaceship sounds incredibly dangerous. Oh shit. Oh shit! You're screwed! You're going to die! OH SHIT! SHIIIIIT!

But you push these thoughts out of your mind, and buckle into your dormitory's landing seat. The alarm system continues blaring, and you wait for further updates. Maybe you didn't have to land after all? Maybe everything's going to be okay? Suddenly, you feel a moderate amount of turbulence. The room starts shaking. You must have entered a planet's atmosphere. Oh fuck, you're really landing. You hold onto those little grip thingies extending from the chair, just like that instructional video would have told you to had you not slept through it, and brace for impact.

And then, some time later, you wake up. How cliched, you survived the crash landing but got knocked unconscious in the process. You aren't sure if you passed out due to the intensity of the G-Forces (or whatever the hell), were knocked out from the impact, or just fainted like a sissy. But, you're awake now, and after biting your tongue and feeling a bit of discomfort, you come to the conclusion that you're still alive. You can immediately tell you're on land. Thank God for that. Sweet, stable land, I'll never leave your safety again. You take a moment to think, and decide that whatever planet you're on must be fairly temperate, as your room still feels warm. Thinking all is well, you unbuckle yourself and stand up. You head out of your dormitory, and start walking down the hallway in the direction of the dining hall. Holy shit, the dining hall's gone. Better turn around and exit out the cargo hold.

After making your way to the cargo hold, you find that the cargo hold door is open, and it seems the rest of the surviving passengers and crew have made it here as well. They're all standing immediately outside the door, stretching, talking, and it looks like some of the crew members are moving supplies. Shit, did you actually crash? You reach the end of the cargo hold, and jump down a foot or two to the ground. You don't know what planet you're on, but it seems hospitable enough. Time to find out what the hell's going on.

Universe/Lore:
This isn't necessarily part of the Halo universe, but for simplicity, you can still refer to the military as the UNSC, and allude to wars fought in the past.

One of the functions of this section is so that you can know more about your situation and options. For example, the fact that an armory was mentioned in the premise tells you that there may be a room full of salvageable weapons somewhere near the crash site, unless of course it was just completely demolished. If you've read the premise, you'd also be able to work out that apparently the cargo hold is intact, so that tells you your group has some supplies to start with.I'm not going to give a third example, as it should be fairly obvious at this point.

There will also be "NPCs", characters whose actions will be controlled by me and are intended to move the story along, as well as point out obvious things if the group is too slow to pick it up (hopefully this won't be necessary).

Military Background: If your character has a military background, then you should know the basics of the universes military. This military still uses the basic rank system of today, i.e. Private, Sergeant, Lieutenant. To decrease the amount of unnecessary bureaucracy, there aren't branches of the military. The military is simply known as the military or the armed forces, though many still refer to old branches, for example, thinking of traditional soldiers on the ground as "the army" and soldiers operating ships as "the navy". The military's main purpose now is to protect ships from rebels. Though there are some planets controlled by rebels (which constitutes any group other than the government), most are fairly far away, and those that are discovered are quickly conquered. The military is a respected profession, but it is not allowed to grow very large, due to the fact that they aren't often needed, and the dangerous nature of it. Because they need so few recruits, the military has very high standards. Aside from exceptional skill with weapons and physical fitness, they must also undergo extensive psychological evaluation to assure they aren't overly violent, and don't hold views that are thought of as extreme or opposite of the views generally held by the government. Due to the dangerous nature of their work, only people who are completely dedicated to being there are desired. As such, anyone may quit at any time. However, much of the time those in the military are on leave, with the exception of when a rebel outpost needs to be suppressed. Even then, the military's superior training and technology results in virtually no casualties. Because of this, most who are able to get into the military's ground forces essentially have a high salary and the admiration of their peers, while not having to do much work (meaning no sensible person would quit). People who are fired from the military take a huge step down in life, and often have to get work as a mercenary or private security. Civilians often view people who have been fired from the military as shady, due to having done something worth firing them over.

Spaceships: Spaceships come in many shapes and sizes, and the ship you were aboard was among the biggest ships in use. Ships are typically powered by a large fusion generator in their interior, but also have solar panels attached to the exterior to gather power when passing close enough by stars. These solar panels help fill the ships auxiliary power, and take some of the strain of the ship's engineers. Only certain ships are allowed weaponry. Military ships are the most heavily armed, but some civilian ships are allowed to have weaponry as well, as long as they fit certain criteria. In this case, the ship you were aboard was equipped with enough weaponry to deter would be thieves from attempting to steal it's cargo, but not enough to take down a military ship. The ship's weapons were near the front of the ship, which has seemingly been destroyed in the crash.

More expansion to come.

GabrielWiese wrote:What is this?? LOL. Whatever it is I want in!!!!

thx, GabrielWiese

I'm assuming you can read.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 13th July 2012, 4:56 am

Name: Victor McCormick
Helmet: CQC
Shoulders: FJ/Para
Color Scheme: Blue Primary, Orange Secondary, Orange Wolf Emblem, White Background, Emblem Color, White Emblem Background Color, White Detail

Super late
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next