Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Life Roleplay CE Recap - 11/22/11 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Life Roleplay CE Recap - 11/22/11 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Life Roleplay CE Recap - 11/22/11 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Life Roleplay CE Recap - 11/22/11 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Life Roleplay CE Recap - 11/22/11 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Life Roleplay CE Recap - 11/22/11 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Life Roleplay CE Recap - 11/22/11 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Life Roleplay CE Recap - 11/22/11 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Life Roleplay CE Recap - 11/22/11 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Life Roleplay CE Recap - 11/22/11 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Life Roleplay CE Recap - 11/22/11 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Life Roleplay CE Recap - 11/22/11 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Life Roleplay CE Recap - 11/22/11

+2
lamboman1342
FoundDa Kiwi
6 posters

Go down

Life Roleplay CE Recap - 11/22/11 Empty Life Roleplay CE Recap - 11/22/11

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 23rd November 2011, 2:54 am

It all began on a quiet Sunday morning. The LCPD dispatch was going crazy of a high priority hostage situation in the Middle park Museum. Liberty City’s mayor had been taken hostage and his captors, Desert Sleepy and Dilmynster, were demanding a ransom of 1 billion dollars, while Desert was making enthusiastic death threats about "blowing the mayor's fucking brains out." A NOOSE team under the command of Dr Policy and Jag decided that they don’t negotiate with terrorists and moved in to rescue the mayor. The captor had been killed, but so was the Mayor.

With the death of the Mayor of Liberty City, a group of people known as the Occupy Liberty City movement consisting of many police officers began to hatch a plan to kidnap the Police Chief for information regarding corruption in the department. Officer Kiwi, commander of the LCPD airborne unit, met with officer’s nK, and Chaotic GOD to install the equipment from Kiwi’s Maverick into a specially designed Sultan RS. After many failed attempts to retrieve a quad head screwdriver, the car was ready and the ex-officers went out to ambush Chief Policy during his trip to a meeting at town hall. As they ambushed Chief Policy they threw him into an old pizza van and shot up his car to which Chief Policy began to exclaim that “Every bullet hole you put into that car is worth $5,000!” When he saw Officer Kiwi Chief Policy yelled how he knew Kiwi, Officer Kiwi replied with a punch into Policy’s face, knocking him out.

When Chief Policy awoke, he found himself in a warehouse, surrounded by his former officers-in-arms, one of which caught his attention, Sergeant Kiwi. “You bastard!” he yelled. “I trusted you!” he was properly shut up when nK proceeded to shoot him in the foot. Through his cries of pain, he asked what the men wanted from him; Kiwi explained that they wanted evidence of the corruption in the LCPD. Denying any accusation of corruption Chief Policy said that they would find no evidence of corruption anywhere. Kiwi then said that he and Chaotic were going to go search his house. “Oh, and before I forget, this is for cutting my pay” Kiwi kicked the bullet wound in Policy’s foot, laughing as Chief Policy cried out in pain. “Take the wheel Chaotic; let’s go see what we can find in his house.”

As Chaotic GOD and Kiwi pulled up to Policy’s house, Chaotic decided to take Policy’s 2nd Cognoscenti back to the warehouse and use it to get more info out of the Chief. After many failed attempts to get into the house quietly, Kiwi decided to pull a grenade and use it to breach through the door. When he returned to the warehouse he revealed that he had found Policy’s financial records, and began to read a few aloud; Dinner for one: $900, Adult website membership fees: $1,600, credit card payments: $26,000. And multiple payments to the hacking group anonymous for rigging the police chief election results. “If this doesn’t scream corruption I don’t know what does. Where are you getting the money?” Once again, Chief Policy denied everything. Kiwi replied by threatening to bring out his knife, Mr. Stabby. Nk proceeded to get into the Sultan RS and attempt his own style of interrogation, in which if Policy didn’t tell us where the money was coming from; he would be crushed against a stone wall and a sports car. This technique proved to be effective as Policy began to wet himself. As he was about to give away where he was getting the money from, the group decided It was time to move to their secondary safehouse, the Bohan Sprunk warehouse.

As the group began to pack up their things to move out, Chaotic GOD took the roll ducktape out of the back of the pizza van and put a strip over Policy’s mouth allowing for a quiet journey through Liberty City. During the journey, Chaotic looked in the back of the van and saw Policy huddled up into a corner, mumbling to himself, while rocking back and forth. Seemingly knowing what was going to happen to him. The men arrived at the warehouse, pulling Policy out of the van into the thunderstorm that was now ravaging Liberty City. As they drug him into the warehouse they brought him to a chair sitting in the middle of the building. It had multiple cables and wires attached to it. As they strapped him into the chair, They revealed that it was an electric chair, and that Chief Policy was “Going to fry.” At this point, Policy was trying everything he could to get out of being killed. One of which peaked Kiwi’s interest, Policy’s job. Police Chief. He was able to convince Policy to sign a will dictating that Kiwi would take over as Chief, as well as receiving all of his inheritance, as well as his house, and car. With those rights secured, he pulled out Mr. Stabby and stabbed Chief Policy multiple times. After that, Kiwi gave the order. Chaotic flipped the breaker, and Chief Policy “Rode the Lighting.” As the men walked out of the warehouse into the storm outside , nK and Chaotic stayed behind to burn down the warehouse, destroying any evidence of the incident.

Two weeks had passed since the tragic death of Police Chief Policy and Chief Kiwi, having implemented a number of city-wide ordinances, including a ban on prostitution punishable by death. Thought everything was covered up and no one would know how Chief Policy was killed. That thought was put in question when two young police officers, Officer Policy II, and Officer LamboMan, decided to investigate the scene in which Chief Policy committed “suicide”. As LamboMan searched through the ashes and charred wood and stone, something caught his eye. An empty shell casing. He walked out of the scene to find that Chief Kiwi was talking to his partner, Officer Policy II. After a scene involving a prostitute and a shotgun, Chief Kiwi pointed out to the officers that the burned down warehouse was not part of their patrol route, suspecting something, he sent Chaotic to tail the two and call in anything suspicious. Chaotic called Kiwi to tell him that the two entered the forensics lab in southern Algonquin. Kiwi figuring that if the two officers found anything they’d go straight to the press, made a few trips to the local news stations, making some “arrangements”. When the officers arrived at one of the news stations they gave the reporters the evidence that chaotic was traced to the Sprunk warehouse, and expected it to be on the front page of tomorrow’s new paper.

The next day, Officer LamboMan bought the day’s paper and found no story on the bullet casing in which they turned into the news station. Fearing that Chief Kiwi has caught onto them, the two officers decided to flee liberty city. Their first destination was the airport, but they then realized that Kiwi would have officers watching all exits from Liberty City. They decided to try and lay low and away from the watchful eye of Chief Kiwi. Until they heard something on the radio that sent chills down their spins, it was city-wide manhunt alert. Policy II and LamboMan listened to the broadcast as it described them as two persons affiliated with terrorist groups overseas, and that until further notice, martial law under Kiwi justice has been implemented. As they drove through Algonquin, they saw Annihilators flying over them, and as they arrived to an apartment owned by a friend of LamboMan, they realized that they were followed by a member of Kiwi’s inner circle a Chaotic GOD, and that the NOOSE were coming for them.

The two’s fears were realized when they heard a NOOSE Officer over a loudspeaker telling them that they were surrounded and to drop their weapons and come out of the building with their hands up. They headed towards the roof and jumped. Landing on the pavement below, LamboMan lost his AR-15 during the fall. While he and Dr Policy II ran towards a car parked along the side of the road. They got the car and were able to flee as far as the Lawyers office in southern Algonquin where they were split up. Officer LamboMan was killed as he tried to make a run for the back entrance of the office. As NOOSE and Chief Kiwi’s inner circle surrounded the building Offier Policy II readied his weapon, worried that LamboMan was not answering his phone. He was able to take down 4 members of Kiwi’s inner circle, including nK and a Chaotic GOD before he was killed. With the Shell casing that caused so much trouble secured, Chief Kiwi breathed with a sigh of relief that the public would never know how he acquired the position of Police Chief.

A few days later, with Kiwi Justice still implemented, Dr Policy III was buying a hotdog from nK II in Algonquin. After finishing his snack, he got in his car and began a nice calm drive. Until some asshole rear ended him. Totally pissed about his new car getting hit, he began to chase the unknown driver, running a red light. Police Officer LamboMan II saw this and pulled Dr Policy III over. He asked him to step out of his car, and then said:

“You just ran a red light. Under Kiwi justice, you must die.”

*Bang*

Ω

Last edited by FoundDa Kiwi on 24th November 2011, 2:02 pm; edited 5 times in total
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Life Roleplay CE Recap - 11/22/11 Empty Re: Life Roleplay CE Recap - 11/22/11

Post  lamboman1342 23rd November 2011, 3:26 am

Great recap Kiwi!
But i'm gonna add a few more points to it, that contribute to my part
1. When PolicyII duked it out in the lawyers office it was just him, he had know idea that when his partner, LamboMan was seperated from him that LamboMan was killed it a chase by a police force annihlator
2.Chief Policy was a wealthy rich chief of police
-Policy II was a regular patrol officer whose partener LamboMan started the twos inverstigation into the Chief "suicide"
-PolicyIII was a random civilian
-LamboMan was Policys II's partner
-LamboMan II was a cop who worked with pride under the Kiwi enforcement "no mercy"
3. LamboMan and Policy II were gradually growing more and more scared of Chief Kiwi for he was onto their investigation of the Chief Policy"suicide". By the time the newspaper and manhunt were announced the two were scared and in a full on attempt to escape Chief Kiwi's soon to be Marshel Kiwi's Regime. They were headed for the lawyers office when the two were seperated

Last edited by lamboman1342 on 23rd November 2011, 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
lamboman1342
lamboman1342
Thats right, limp away!

https://www.youtube.com/user/lamboman1342?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 23rd November 2011, 3:27 am

So that explains the "screwdriver" argument... lol...

And I will never forget Mr. Stabby... Shocked

And just for the record:

Policy I - Chief of Police
Policy II - Local Patrol Officer
Policy III - Regular Civilian

GREAT RECAP. (you'll get your medal now Wink )
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 23rd November 2011, 4:53 am

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:It all began on a quiet Sunday morning. The LCPD dispatch was going crazy of a high priority hostage situation in the Middle park Museum. Liberty City’s mayor had been taken hostage and his captors were demanding a ransom of 1 billion dollars. A NOOSE team under the command of Dr Policy and Jag decided that they don’t negotiate with terrorists and moved in to rescue the mayor. The captors had been killed, but so was the Mayor.

How dare you not recognize ME, Desert Sleepy, as the crazed, hostage taking gunman. I even somewhat enthusiastically made death threats about "blowing the mayor's fucking brains out".

I guess I should add to that that DiLmYnStEr came up with the plan. But I was the one who had to play the role of hostage taker, even if we were all secretly in cahoots.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  SlashmanG 23rd November 2011, 6:11 am

JEEZ what is this 1984?
SlashmanG
SlashmanG
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 23rd November 2011, 11:22 am

lamboman1342 wrote:Great recap Kiwi!
1. When PolicyII duked it out in the lawyers office it was just him, he had know idea that when his partner, LamboMan was seperated from him that LamboMan was killed it a chase by a police force annihlator
Fixed.
I put you in they lawyers office because I thought it was kinda cheap that you died because you didn't know that the doors were locked.

Desert Sleeply wrote:How dare you not recognize ME, Desert Sleepy, as the crazed, hostage taking gunman. I even somewhat enthusiastically made death threats about "blowing the mayor's fucking brains out".

Fixed. lol....
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 23rd November 2011, 2:40 pm

my own style of getting eric to talk got him to piss himself....LOL Shocked

and damnit kiwi how the hell was i suppose to know what screwdriver you wanted you didnt say it the first time Mad

Last edited by Nk FaTaLiiTY on 23rd November 2011, 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  lamboman1342 23rd November 2011, 2:48 pm

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:
lamboman1342 wrote:Great recap Kiwi!
Fixed.
I put you in they lawyers office because I thought it was kinda cheap that you died because you didn't know that the doors were locked.

Desert Sleeply wrote:How dare you not recognize ME, Desert Sleepy, as the crazed, hostage taking gunman. I even somewhat enthusiastically made death threats about "blowing the mayor's fucking brains out".

Fixed. lol....
Thank you, and i know it was cheap i died when trying to get in the building but officer LamboMan was as big a dumbass as me when it came to GTA4
lamboman1342
lamboman1342
Thats right, limp away!

https://www.youtube.com/user/lamboman1342?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum