Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Who want's to play TBOGT, Or invite me to zombies! Please!!! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Who want's to play TBOGT, Or invite me to zombies! Please!!! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Who want's to play TBOGT, Or invite me to zombies! Please!!! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Who want's to play TBOGT, Or invite me to zombies! Please!!! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Who want's to play TBOGT, Or invite me to zombies! Please!!! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Who want's to play TBOGT, Or invite me to zombies! Please!!! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Who want's to play TBOGT, Or invite me to zombies! Please!!! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Who want's to play TBOGT, Or invite me to zombies! Please!!! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Who want's to play TBOGT, Or invite me to zombies! Please!!! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Who want's to play TBOGT, Or invite me to zombies! Please!!! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Who want's to play TBOGT, Or invite me to zombies! Please!!! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Who want's to play TBOGT, Or invite me to zombies! Please!!! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Who want's to play TBOGT, Or invite me to zombies! Please!!!

3 posters

Go down

Who want's to play TBOGT, Or invite me to zombies! Please!!! Empty Who want's to play TBOGT, Or invite me to zombies! Please!!!

Post  Benji_Bubbles 23rd December 2011, 3:08 pm

Hey guy's add this GT or message me if you want to play GTA IV TBOGT,
Project Ar7z
So add it up please Razz!!

Benji_Bubbles
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Who want's to play TBOGT, Or invite me to zombies! Please!!! Empty Re: Who want's to play TBOGT, Or invite me to zombies! Please!!!

Post  eaustinn36 23rd December 2011, 4:18 pm

Hello. I see your new.

First off, welcome to the community!! Before you do anything else though, be sure to read the FAQ (clickable button on top left of screen) as it will answer most of your start-up questions. Make sure you also add one of the official gamertags (mentioned in the FAQ) to get invited to our games.

All events are posted and listed in the events section, under "News and Events" and "Events". Be sure to check it often for a list of everything that is currently going on.

Hope this helps.

- eaustinn36
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Who want's to play TBOGT, Or invite me to zombies! Please!!! Empty Re: Who want's to play TBOGT, Or invite me to zombies! Please!!!

Post  WestHybrid 360 23rd December 2011, 4:32 pm

Also, if your gamertag isn't the same as your username on this website, you should change that. Go to "My Profile" on the right side of the homepage, and edit your username to match your Gamertag.

Welcome to UX.

WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum