Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Wasteland Odyssey: A Fallout Epic Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Wasteland Odyssey: A Fallout Epic Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Wasteland Odyssey: A Fallout Epic Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Wasteland Odyssey: A Fallout Epic Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Wasteland Odyssey: A Fallout Epic Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Wasteland Odyssey: A Fallout Epic Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Wasteland Odyssey: A Fallout Epic Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Wasteland Odyssey: A Fallout Epic Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Wasteland Odyssey: A Fallout Epic Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Wasteland Odyssey: A Fallout Epic Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Wasteland Odyssey: A Fallout Epic Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Wasteland Odyssey: A Fallout Epic Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Wasteland Odyssey: A Fallout Epic

4 posters

Go down

Wasteland Odyssey: A Fallout Epic Empty Wasteland Odyssey: A Fallout Epic

Post  Sir Manguydude 25th January 2012, 9:36 pm

Golan's Journal, March 23, 2277; Megaton

Just finished putting up the signs, and finalizing the contract with the handler, I made it clear that I didn't want to mess with any BoS or Enclave, and the handler glad to oblige. 7 o'clock every morning I was to tune into 93.6 for briefing and updates on current and new objectives.

Payment was to be held by a third party until proof of goal completion. I had managed to persuade hiring bonuses and some extra caps for various start up supplies. I have acquired plenty of medical supplies, along with ammo and a few spare rusty weapons. For the caps they are putting out, this definitely isn't a scam.

Our first job is to secure the Factory ID plate from the Nuka Cola plant and deliver it to the head of security of Tenpenny Tower.
HELP WANTED

Salvage party being formed for Wasteland operations. Must be capable, reliable, able to take orders, and equipped for light operations. Sixty cap hiring bonus; salary is rations, one share of mission payment, one share of secured loot, and basic medical treatment. All loot and captured goods will be turned in to the group. The Group leader draws two shares, and the group fund draws two shares.

Interested parties should contact Golan Rovanel at the communal barracks or leave word with Sherriff Lucas.

"Remind me why I listen to you?" Golan shook his head.

"You owe me for that time I saved you from that Deathclaw," Lucas Simms' grin contrasted with his dark face.

"How was I supposed to know that a Deathclaw would find it's way all the way down to the Super Duper Mart? I think you just want me to get rid of all the Mercs and Misfits, so you can sit on your lazy ass for about a month."

"If only that was the case. Too many new men and women coming in here with guns with no caps to support. You just hold up your end of the deal, recruit from only Megaton."

"I would do better in Rivet City."

"That maybe, but you owe me, and for everyone you take, some won't come back, and the ones who do will have caps to spend. Hell, you might even make Moira happier. You could see if she needs help with that survival guide. Last guy she hired, some vault dweller, hasn't been seen in at least a month."

"Why did you have to bring her into this?"

"I've seen the way you two look at each other."

The two sat and watched over the city for a few minutes in silence, Lucas pulling out a tobacco leaf to chew on.

"Only from Megaton, you got it," Golan finally spoke up. "Isn't like this first job is brain surgery, they are easing us into work, the competent ones will survive for the next mission.

Golan stood near the deactivated bomb and looked over at all the mercs who showed up, and threw a bag filled with burlap.

“Here’s burlap; cut it into three inch strips. Tie strips around your upper arms, thighs, calves, and your gear, and make sure the ends hang down; these are called blur rags-they break up your outline, and the eye sees shapes more clearly than anything else. Glue burlap to your helmets, and tie a blur rag around it; that will keep it from shining, and break up that nice clean dome look. Plus it will get less hot in the sun. Best of all, it makes you look ragged and poor and less of a threat."

Also, make sure nothing is loose or rattles; before you go into the boonies, you should be able to run in place, drop, and make a tactical roll without anything rattling or clattering. I know you technical types like to carry nuts and bolts and stuff, so wrap them in burlap.” Golan threw his gear bag in the air; it landed with a thud, but no other noise. “See? No rattle, no clatter. Before they can kill you, they have to find you. Any questions?"
Sir Manguydude
Sir Manguydude
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Wasteland Odyssey: A Fallout Epic Empty Re: Wasteland Odyssey: A Fallout Epic

Post  snowwolf1996 25th January 2012, 9:47 pm

Kane: "sounds good" starts to tie the burlap around his body
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 25th January 2012, 9:47 pm

OOC Question: Am I still in this group? I'm assuming everyone who made a character is.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 25th January 2012, 9:53 pm

Spoiler:

Dante: "No questions from me, lets get started, anyone who needs help getting tied up cooperate with someone, I'll start cutting the burlap."

*Grabs a knife from the gear bag and begins cutting the burlap into three-inch strips.*
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down