Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game)

+13
T REDD262
ApocalypseVVolf.
A Chaotic GOD
VrAzZLe Meister
Jagdgeschwader
A Groovy Tophat
. ADestroyer360
Dexta117
snowwolf1996
Eaglendia
FoundDa Kiwi
Pwnisher James
Desert Sleepy
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Empty Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game)

Post  Desert Sleepy 6th February 2012, 10:33 pm

I got Garry's Mod about 4 days ago and had been dicking around with it, when I decided I wanted to make a game out of it. Essentially, the game would revolve around the various players trying to fend off zombies using any weapon they can get their hands on (in a situation where good weapons are hard to come by, for example, in an office building). I made the "concept art" below.

Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Cs_off10

Embedded images aren't showing up for me right now, but I'm going to post the rest anyway in the hopes that I'm doing it right and that my internet will stop being a fuckface.

Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Cs_off14

Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Cs_off15

Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Cs_off16

Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Cs_off17

Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Cs_off18

Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Cs_off19

Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Cs_off20

Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Cs_off21

Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Cs_off22

Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Cs_off23

Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Cs_off24

Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Cs_off25

Anyway, anyone who wanted to play would simply pick a character from a list of ones available and name them (backstory optional). Whenever enough people had signed up, I would start it, and you'd soon be using whatever weapons you could find to defend yourself from zombies, as well as barricade the doors. It wouldn't use stats for damage, so much as common sense, IE "Would hitting a zombie in the face with a microwave kill it? How many times could the microwave be used?" or "Is a cardboard box solid enough to even do damage to a zombie?".

Players would earn points (though I won't be telling how many in game) for killing zombies, and loose large amounts for dying. By the end of the game (and it will probably be somewhat brief), I might decide to award a prize to the player with the highest amount of overall points. But the focus should still be on teamwork, since you wouldn't want to die.

Anyway, if you think it could be fun and may be potentially interested, tell me below.
For some reason none of the images are showing up for me, so I'll just link my photobucket account and you can view them there if it isn't working for you as well.
https://s1094.photobucket.com/albums/i458/DesertSleepy/

EDIT: Forgot to mention, if you can think of a better name for the game, tell me.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Empty Re: Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game)

Post  Pwnisher James 6th February 2012, 11:23 pm

I'm in, sounds like fun.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Empty Re: Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game)

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 6th February 2012, 11:28 pm

So you start a new game but you don't update OE? Kay' I see how it is.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 6th February 2012, 11:35 pm

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:So you start a new game but you don't update OE? Kay' I see how it is.

Don't listen to him, Sleepy.

I know exactly how you feel.

I understand you.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 6th February 2012, 11:52 pm

sounds cool...I'm in
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 6th February 2012, 11:59 pm

Kiwi, he can't update OE until he finishes writing the scripts and then sends them out to the VA's so we can record our parts then send them back. He then has to film all the scenes and then edit it all together and post then video. THEN he will update OE.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 7th February 2012, 12:29 am

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:So you start a new game but you don't update OE? Kay' I see how it is.

Dexta117 wrote:Kiwi, he can't update OE until he finishes writing the scripts and then sends them out to the VA's so we can record our parts then send them back. He then has to film all the scenes and then edit it all together and post then video. THEN he will update OE.

He about covered it. I'm still working on OE, but in between my daily 5 minute working sprees I end up doing something for fun the rest of the day. It turns out that I find doing stuff in Gmod fun. So basically, when I'm too busy slacking off to work on OE, I'll be slacking off by doing this. The two's schedule's don't intersect. I'm still working on OE, I'm just lazy so it takes a while. It'll be much easier after I get the hang of it (plus I'm still waiting for my new capture card to arrive).
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 7th February 2012, 12:55 am

Well now that that's out of the way, I'd love to join in once this gets started.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 8th February 2012, 4:38 pm

So far I've got three people. Need about six to start up the game. Don't worry if you won't be able to be on frequently, as your character will just automatically avoid being killed in that time.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 8th February 2012, 11:54 pm

I am down to play, even though you already know I want too. -.-
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 9th February 2012, 1:05 am

im in
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 9th February 2012, 5:13 am

Car door shield and a laptop battery mace.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 9th February 2012, 5:59 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:Car door shield and a laptop battery mace.

That's not quite how the game works. The way it would work is, if you joined, you'd just say "Rip that car door off, and then attach a laptop battery to something to make a mace" and I'd make something in Gmod based on it.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 9th February 2012, 7:53 am

I guess this makes me the 7th to join.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  A Chaotic GOD 9th February 2012, 9:31 am

im in
A Chaotic GOD
A Chaotic GOD
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 10th February 2012, 9:12 pm

There are at least 17 people or so at the office that you can play as. It should be noted that no matter which person you play as, it will have no effect on the game. Note: Don't mind the retarded way they're standing. It was just something I did in like 30 seconds so they wouldn't all be lying on the ground for the picture. They'll be posed more elegantly in the game.

Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Csof111

Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Csof210

Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Csof310

Security Guard

Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Cs_off27

Nearby Vagrant

Improvised Weapons/Zombie Killing Competition (Forum Game) Cs_off28

Once again, whoever you pick won't effect your gameplay. It'll just be who you appear as.

To claim a person, simply state which one (the office workers should have numbers already). If you and another person both want the same character, decide it between each other. So basically, do this:

"I'll be #1.
Name: Named Namerson
Background: If you really want to, but it isn't necessary."

It should be noted that except for the security guard and vagrant, all the numbered people are working as janitors, for reasons I'll explain later.

Son of a bitch, just did preview and saw that the image hosting thing that worked fine earlier in this thread now re-sizes your images. You'll have to click them to see in more detail. Photobucket wasn't working when I posted the OP, but hopefully it'll work when I make the game thread.

EDIT: Also, still need a catchy name for the game. Probably something involving offices.

Last edited by Desert Sleepy on 10th February 2012, 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 10th February 2012, 9:16 pm

Leo Roderick
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 10th February 2012, 9:26 pm

Nearby Vagrant
David Keen
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 10th February 2012, 9:27 pm

Named Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 10th February 2012, 10:37 pm

Gilligan Finch
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 10th February 2012, 10:47 pm

Stanley Stanerson
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 10th February 2012, 11:41 pm

Name: Danny McFlanigan
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 10th February 2012, 11:56 pm

snowwolf1996 wrote:#8
Name: Danny McFlanigan

GTFO my character!!!
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 11th February 2012, 12:07 am

#4 Fancy PantsMcGhee
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 11th February 2012, 12:11 am

Sorry dex didn't see you there
IGNORE PREVIOUS POST
Name:Danny McFlapigann
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next