Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Is Assassin's Creed adopting the CoD model? AC3 to be released October 30 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Is Assassin's Creed adopting the CoD model? AC3 to be released October 30 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Is Assassin's Creed adopting the CoD model? AC3 to be released October 30 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Is Assassin's Creed adopting the CoD model? AC3 to be released October 30 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Is Assassin's Creed adopting the CoD model? AC3 to be released October 30 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Is Assassin's Creed adopting the CoD model? AC3 to be released October 30 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Is Assassin's Creed adopting the CoD model? AC3 to be released October 30 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Is Assassin's Creed adopting the CoD model? AC3 to be released October 30 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Is Assassin's Creed adopting the CoD model? AC3 to be released October 30 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Is Assassin's Creed adopting the CoD model? AC3 to be released October 30 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Is Assassin's Creed adopting the CoD model? AC3 to be released October 30 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Is Assassin's Creed adopting the CoD model? AC3 to be released October 30 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Is Assassin's Creed adopting the CoD model? AC3 to be released October 30

+7
Slacker Hero
KGBOOM
Desert Sleepy
VrAzZLe Meister
DeadApe
FoundDa Kiwi
Super Mega King
11 posters

Go down

Is Assassin's Creed adopting the CoD model? AC3 to be released October 30 Empty Is Assassin's Creed adopting the CoD model? AC3 to be released October 30

Post  Super Mega King 15th February 2012, 6:36 pm

http://www.gamespot.com/news/assassins-creed-3-launching-october-30-6350454

Too soon, a sequel should never be released a year from the previous installment.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Is Assassin's Creed adopting the CoD model? AC3 to be released October 30 Empty Re: Is Assassin's Creed adopting the CoD model? AC3 to be released October 30

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 15th February 2012, 6:51 pm

Waaay to soon.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Is Assassin's Creed adopting the CoD model? AC3 to be released October 30 Empty Re: Is Assassin's Creed adopting the CoD model? AC3 to be released October 30

Post  DeadApe 15th February 2012, 7:01 pm

This is how good franchises die, when company's get greedy and over saturate the market.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 15th February 2012, 8:31 pm

Not surprised, at all.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 15th February 2012, 9:52 pm

How many Assassin's Creeds have there been now? I thought they had already made five.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 15th February 2012, 9:57 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:How many Assassin's Creeds have there been now? I thought they had already made five.

If you count the crappy mobile phone games and the Nintento DS game/s There's about 6/7....

RIP Assassins Creed
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 15th February 2012, 10:23 pm

DeadApe wrote:This is how good franchises die, when company's get greedy and over saturate the market.

I've been saying this since AC: Brotherhood.

Brotherhood was a mediocre title because it did little to improve upon AC2, most of the mechanics were the exact same and the tacked on multiplayer was stupid.

After Revelations, I realized that Ubisoft was trying to milk the series for all it's worth.

It's going to go the way of Guitar Hero if the market is drowned in a sea of AC games all the damn time.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 16th February 2012, 1:04 am

DeadApe wrote:This is how good franchises die, when company's get greedy and over saturate the market.

Very much agreed.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Manguydude 16th February 2012, 3:29 pm

There is a difference, because multiple studios are working on these games. Revelations(IMO the best in the series) literally had over an hour of credits because of all the different Ubisoft studios that worked on it.

And if you want to be technical the last two (Revelations and Brotherhoods) were expansions of the story from AC2. They have had the story for AC3 Done for a long time, and have most likely been working on it long before Revelations hit the shelves.
Sir Manguydude
Sir Manguydude
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 16th February 2012, 6:22 pm

Sir Manguydude wrote:There is a difference, because multiple studios are working on these games. Revelations(IMO the best in the series) literally had over an hour of credits because of all the different Ubisoft studios that worked on it.

And if you want to be technical the last two (Revelations and Brotherhoods) were expansions of the story from AC2. They have had the story for AC3 Done for a long time, and have most likely been working on it long before Revelations hit the shelves.

Not an accuse for milking a series dry.

If they had the story for AC3 done early like you said, Ubisoft should have just had AC3 placed into full production.

The fact of the mater is that, Ubisoft took a chance with Brotherhood and decided to make a game that's almost quite literally the same game with only a few more features. It worked out well for them so they made Revelations.

No doubt in my mind that the series will continue after AC3. Ubisoft is going to try to get as much money from AC as humanly possible.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 16th February 2012, 10:08 pm

Don't call Brotherhood and Revelations "expansions" just because they are sequels to AC2. They sold full price at $60.

A new Assassin's Creed game has come out every year starting with AC2.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 16th February 2012, 10:14 pm

I read somewhere, I think on IGN, that AC3's been in development for just over three years.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 16th February 2012, 10:44 pm

Wasn't the first AC released, like, a year ago or something?
Google'd it, and it was on 2007? What the shit? I haven't even gotten the chance to try out the first of them yet...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 17th February 2012, 12:30 am

Made in Finland wrote:Wasn't the first AC released, like, a year ago or something?
Google'd it, and it was on 2007? What the shit? I haven't even gotten the chance to try out the first of them yet...

AC1 blows. Really, really repetitive and a chore to finish. AC2 is so, so much better.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 17th February 2012, 12:36 am

Since everybody is talking about AC. There's a 50% price cut on AC Revelations at my local Gamestop, is it worth it?
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down