Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Work experience ? - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Work experience ? - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Work experience ? - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Work experience ? - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Work experience ? - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Work experience ? - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Work experience ? - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Work experience ? - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Work experience ? - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Work experience ? - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Work experience ? - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Work experience ? - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Work experience ?

+14
mboddz751
sgt zombie23
WestHybrid 360
xCRISS CR0SSx
Cloakey100
Namorg
Jagdgeschwader
. ADestroyer360
DeadApe
Desert Sleepy
oO Coggy Oo
KGBOOM
A Groovy Tophat
Vicious Fox
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Work experience ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Work experience ?

Post  eaustinn36 3rd September 2012, 2:46 pm

It is the sad facts of life: Often, it is not what you know, but rather who you know. Got to get those connections going; if it means working for free at first, then so be it, because the connections will definitely help you in the long run.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 8th September 2012, 9:03 am

Jobs are for land lubbers with no sense of adventure..... Or fashion
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 8th September 2012, 2:57 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:It is the sad facts of life: Often, it is not what you know, but rather who you know.

Someone in my town applied for a job in a kitchen i also applied for, but because his dad was a fireman he got the job. So here's me with a food and catering qualification and the guy who got the job doesn't even know how to work a sink.
Yeah, that's whats depressing about society nowadays.
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 9th September 2012, 9:13 pm

I had fun in the Police.
We went to fire arms, helicopter,horse, dogs, academy and all that jazz.
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Zombieraper 9th September 2012, 11:26 pm

If you want to work with your hands I'd say do something with a Construction company or welding shop. If you like cars I'd say a Mechanic shop or Car Lot, if you like computers, a Computer repair shop or an IT Assistant. Law Enforcement, something having to do with your local jail or police station. (You most likely wont be able to go out on patrol with them.)

If you kind of like H.V.A.C, go to an appliance repair shop, Plumber or any other HVAC guy.

Or you can be like me and own your own recycling business.

Zombieraper
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 11th September 2012, 10:41 pm

[sarcasm]After the high of the meth and antidepressants wore off [/sarcasm] I figured some revising would be needed.

IT is an easy job and people usually love you for it. It probably won't get you laid but, it might want you to take enormous amounts of drugs and drink heavily after working with it all summer. People can be annoying and stupid but, if you can get past that, it isn't all so bad. It is, imo, just as stressful sometimes as being a waiter. The plus side is, there is money to be made if you can get good at it or know someone who is good at it and ask them for help. It's a life skill that will help you later in life, similar to construction and most hard labor jobs. Chances are, you'll make connections with people that will run companies one day or guys that will help with just about any computer issue you have.

Pros:
Making connections with important people.
Great skill learning.
Good money.
Hours can flex
Cons:
People are fucking stupid.*
Chance of falling off the face of the planet for several months in an exhausted balance of stress and drugs causing you to make nonsensical and sporadic comments making everyone think you are head case who writes run-on sentences while shooting up Krokodil and eating chocolate dicks.

*This view is hit or miss for some "geeks". IT usually tries not to assume that you are retarded but, after the 15th complaint about not being able to print to Onenote, you can't help it sometimes.

Well, other then the part about me being an intravenous drug user and gentile shaped candy lover, I think this is an improvement.
Here is some funny video of some funny guy doing funny things with a computer, I guess.
Spoiler:

Last edited by ABigSoggy Wafle on 12th September 2012, 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 11th September 2012, 11:03 pm

I don't see how Silkroad has a connection with working IT, and to be honest it would be better to not mention it here at all... also did you just say that working IT will get you laid? Lol.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 11th September 2012, 11:53 pm

ABigSoggy Wafle wrote: It's not for everyone but, it's for everyone who isn't a fucktard. If you get the chance do eettt. Same goes with construction and shit like that.

What ya mean about construction and shit like that? Like.. its not for everyone?
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 12th September 2012, 3:06 am

Made in Finland wrote:I don't see how Silkroad has a connection with working IT, and to be honest it would be better to not mention it here at all... also did you just say that working IT will get you laid? Lol.
The majority of the comments were meant to be sarcastic and looking back on it now, I see I got carried away. Actually, I got extremely carried away. Actually, embarrassingly carried away.
The silkroad comment was, I guess in your eyes, a dangerous joke on Tor browser. Once again carried away.

Tophat wrote:What ya mean about construction and shit like that? Like.. its not for everyone?
Since I was my own IT nerd high, I guess, I didn't quite make that final sentence the way I wanted it to sound.

Read in my eyes, I was going for something more along the lines of "if you aren't borderline retarded or ergophobic, this job isn't hard." However, after revising most of my comment I slowly realize how painfully unfunny and just plain weird it was.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2