Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 39 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 39 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 39 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 39 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 39 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 39 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 39 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 39 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 39 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 39 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 39 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 39 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title.

+36
NJxGUNNER
Jakekola
A Sneaky Whale
ABigSoggy Wafle
ztron
Cloakey100
lamboman1342
DeadApe
nK FaTaLiiTY
WestHybrid 360
Super Mega King
snowwolf1996
Ryanhw12
HEATSHOT98
Meatshield718
KGBOOM
Sir Manguydude
DJDemitri
Namorg
FoundDa Kiwi
eaustinn36
Made in Finland
andrew
Vicious Fox
A Groovy Tophat
bman4782
Cry Vengeance
Garquin
El Mexi Can 915
Slacker Hero
VrAzZLe Meister
ApocalypseVVolf.
. ADestroyer360
sgt zombie23
Desert Sleepy
Jagdgeschwader
40 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 39 Empty Re: Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title.

Post  Cloakey100 4th October 2012, 7:10 pm

Talkin about my sexual fantasies with apoc some funny shit
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 39 Empty Re: Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title.

Post  Desert Sleepy 4th October 2012, 9:45 pm

Decided to play some single player survival Minecraft. Spawned a brand new world with large biomes on.

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 39 2012-110
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 39 2012-111

It spawned me on an island in the middle of the ocean with no trees on it.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 4th October 2012, 9:48 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:Decided to play some single player survival Minecraft. Spawned a brand new world with large biomes on.

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 39 2012-110
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 39 2012-111

It spawned me on an island in the middle of the ocean with no trees on it.

Aww man I love that island! There should be a couple of islands in the area and a mine if you dig straight down on the east side (assuming its the same island seed i got) Yeah i've gotten that same seed like 4 times in my minecraft career
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 4th October 2012, 9:49 pm

WestHybrid 360 wrote:Talkin about my sexual fantasies with apoc some funny shit

You say this and I look over at your avatar. It's a goldfish in a bowl wearing latex.

YEP
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 5th October 2012, 1:30 am

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 39 185172_441598255906252_394598470_n
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 5th October 2012, 1:39 am

Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 5th October 2012, 7:43 am

Meatshield718 wrote:
WestHybrid 360 wrote:Talkin about my sexual fantasies with apoc some funny shit

You say this and I look over at your avatar. It's a goldfish in a bowl wearing latex.

YEP

Yep
Yep
Yep
Cloakey100
Cloakey100

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 5th October 2012, 7:47 am

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 39 Funny-American-Dad-tiger-chainsaw
Cloakey100
Cloakey100

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 5th October 2012, 7:24 pm

Decided to look up stuff on straight razors due to needing to shave my muttonchops. Didn't want an electric razor due to it not working for me (the fact that I have to stick grinding blades near my face keeps me from ever using it successfully). Didn't want a disposable razor since I dislike the idea of throwing away shit I buy. Anyway, it turns out that straight razors are absurdly expensive, and most of their users have some weird fetish for shaving. Just look at this shit:
http://straightrazorplace.com/srpwiki/index.php/First_straight_razor_shave

For one, they make multiple entire sites dedicated to discussing shaving. And that article.
Spoiler:

The obsession a lot of these people have with shaving their face is downright weird. And all the razors for sale are right up their alley, too. They can't just be a normal sharp object for cutting your face and a handle. No, the handle's always made of the most pristine ivory, fresh out of an aged epileptic walrus' tusks, with perfectly spaced bolts made out of spit shined carbon steel tempered in a 400 year old forge in Ausberg, Germany. I just want something to cut my mutton chops off, I don't want to fuck my face. Goddamn shaving fanatics.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 5th October 2012, 8:42 pm

You can find normal straight razors, it's just that they've been so overshadowed by regular safety razors which are SO much easier to use that the only people that will use them are people who believe that a straight razor is the only way to shave their faces crafted by the gods themselves.

People that use straight razors are total idiots in other words (At least they are if they describe it like that). They say it's a completely new experience, in reality, it's just the old school way to do it. The old school way just involved being *this* close from slitting your own throat. There's a reason they're called 'Cut-throat razors'.

It's fine if you do, but you can do a perfectly fine shave with a safety razor. Results will be no different, and the only pro is that you can say you shave with a straight razor which may garner you some man points.

By the way, you only dispose of a safety razor when it's not sharp anymore. You can use them multiple times and it will be fine. I rarely buy them and they're not expensive.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 5th October 2012, 8:45 pm

I shave my face with a rock... How manly am I?
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 5th October 2012, 8:47 pm

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 39 16l9yj9
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 5th October 2012, 10:47 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:You can find normal straight razors, it's just that they've been so overshadowed by regular safety razors which are SO much easier to use that the only people that will use them are people who believe that a straight razor is the only way to shave their faces crafted by the gods themselves.

I've never used a straight razor or safety razor, so I have no idea. The whole multiple blades thing just makes me nervous. The appeal of a straight razor for me would be just holding one blade and occasionally getting rid of muttonchops. But again, I've never done either.

Jagdgeschwader wrote:It's fine if you do, but you can do a perfectly fine shave with a safety razor. Results will be no different, and the only pro is that you can say you shave with a straight razor which may garner you some man points.

Oh, it's settled then. I'm gonna feel like such a badass. I'm gonna tell everybody I talk to that I shave using a straight razor, and they're gonna feel like giant pussies.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 5th October 2012, 11:22 pm

Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 5th October 2012, 11:48 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:I shave my face with a rock... How manly am I?

None. You're an idiot.

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:You can find normal straight razors, it's just that they've been so overshadowed by regular safety razors which are SO much easier to use that the only people that will use them are people who believe that a straight razor is the only way to shave their faces crafted by the gods themselves.

I've never used a straight razor or safety razor, so I have no idea. The whole multiple blades thing just makes me nervous. The appeal of a straight razor for me would be just holding one blade and occasionally getting rid of muttonchops. But again, I've never done either.

Jagdgeschwader wrote:It's fine if you do, but you can do a perfectly fine shave with a safety razor. Results will be no different, and the only pro is that you can say you shave with a straight razor which may garner you some man points.

Oh, it's settled then. I'm gonna feel like such a badass. I'm gonna tell everybody I talk to that I shave using a straight razor, and they're gonna feel like giant pussies.

It will only work once, if it does. Most people couldn't give a damn.

Again, safety razors are MUCH MUCH safer than straight razors. Hence the term, 'safety'.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 6th October 2012, 12:03 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:
None. You're an idiot.

....None..... I'm none manly........

Spoiler:
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 6th October 2012, 12:09 am

I shave with this, pussies.
Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 39 BowieKnifePolkCompetition1-1024
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 6th October 2012, 12:17 am

sgt zombie23 wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:
None. You're an idiot.

....None..... I'm none manly........

Spoiler:

How so?
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 6th October 2012, 12:13 pm

nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 6th October 2012, 3:53 pm

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 39 75143_420521547995736_700334488_n
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 6th October 2012, 9:15 pm

Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 39 Cloake10

Very funny "Englishman".
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 6th October 2012, 9:24 pm

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 39 75143_420521547995736_700334488_n

the correct way of naming this would be the "Gettoboard"
nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 6th October 2012, 9:31 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Derailed: An off topic topic about nothing relating to the title. - Page 39 Cloake10

Very funny "Englishman".
Dolphin wasnt an option
Cloakey100
Cloakey100

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 6th October 2012, 10:55 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:

None. You're an idiot.

Desert Sleepy wrote:

It will only work once, if it does. Most people couldn't give a damn.

Again, safety razors are MUCH MUCH safer than straight razors. Hence the term, 'safety'.

Desert should probably buy a first aid kit with that razor...
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 7th October 2012, 4:19 pm

. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next