Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Whats your Mass Effect 3 Playthrough Like? Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Whats your Mass Effect 3 Playthrough Like? Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Whats your Mass Effect 3 Playthrough Like? Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Whats your Mass Effect 3 Playthrough Like? Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Whats your Mass Effect 3 Playthrough Like? Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Whats your Mass Effect 3 Playthrough Like? Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Whats your Mass Effect 3 Playthrough Like? Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Whats your Mass Effect 3 Playthrough Like? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Whats your Mass Effect 3 Playthrough Like? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Whats your Mass Effect 3 Playthrough Like? Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Whats your Mass Effect 3 Playthrough Like? Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Whats your Mass Effect 3 Playthrough Like? Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Whats your Mass Effect 3 Playthrough Like?

4 posters

Go down

Whats your Mass Effect 3 Playthrough Like? Empty Whats your Mass Effect 3 Playthrough Like?

Post  puttymon 17th March 2012, 10:40 pm

My guy is a Soldier, which i have been since Mass Effect 1, and I also Tapped Ashley
puttymon
puttymon
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Whats your Mass Effect 3 Playthrough Like? Empty Re: Whats your Mass Effect 3 Playthrough Like?

Post  Jagdgeschwader 18th March 2012, 12:41 am

Was Ashley dead when you tapped her?
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Whats your Mass Effect 3 Playthrough Like? Empty Re: Whats your Mass Effect 3 Playthrough Like?

Post  puttymon 18th March 2012, 12:55 am

NO
puttymon
puttymon
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 18th March 2012, 12:55 am

I loved it. It was a culmination of every choice, no matter how seemingly meaningless, I had made throughout the entire series. It was the end to the personal story of my own, unique Shepard.

Spoiler:
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  TerrorOps 28th March 2012, 2:06 pm

Both of mine so far were fantastic. I choose pretty different path on both of mine.

My first one I had gone with Liara as my romanced option 100% no second thoughts or anyone romanced in ME2. My class was Vanguard which is a ton of fun between biotic charging people rapidly and always having Liara with me to create biotic explosions over and over which is so OP btw. I had delivered all possible resources, but the multiplayer was still at 50%. I had chosen sythesis which I later regretted.

For my second play through I had chosen a Sential who two timed Liara and Miranda(dat ass) and gone mostly renegade minus one renegade option which was the genophage issue. Sential is great because ontop of the biotic explosions using either warp or throw, I have overload and the extra shield padding from the tech armor. This is a more hands on sential then I usually play where I would charge people about half the time and pick up ground quickly

I always play on Insanity, always bring Liara on missions, and always kill Ashley regardless of how winy Kaiden is.

Oh and no offense OP, but I hate people who play only solider. It is the most basic class with so little options and combinations. It is just raw gun power mostly.
TerrorOps
TerrorOps

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down