Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
GTA Zombie Nights - New Schedule Change [see OP] Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
GTA Zombie Nights - New Schedule Change [see OP] Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
GTA Zombie Nights - New Schedule Change [see OP] Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
GTA Zombie Nights - New Schedule Change [see OP] Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
GTA Zombie Nights - New Schedule Change [see OP] Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
GTA Zombie Nights - New Schedule Change [see OP] Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
GTA Zombie Nights - New Schedule Change [see OP] Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
GTA Zombie Nights - New Schedule Change [see OP] Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
GTA Zombie Nights - New Schedule Change [see OP] Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
GTA Zombie Nights - New Schedule Change [see OP] Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
GTA Zombie Nights - New Schedule Change [see OP] Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
GTA Zombie Nights - New Schedule Change [see OP] Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

GTA Zombie Nights - New Schedule Change [see OP]

+6
WestHybrid 360
Jagdgeschwader
VrAzZLe Meister
ApocalypseVVolf.
FoundDa Kiwi
eaustinn36
10 posters

Go down

GTA Zombie Nights - New Schedule Change [see OP] Empty GTA Zombie Nights - New Schedule Change [see OP]

Post  eaustinn36 25th April 2012, 12:16 am

As mentioned in the Zombie Event thread ( http://www.undead-xbox.com/t6883-weekly-gta4-zombies ), the schedule for GTA zombies is now changing.

Zombies will now by hosted every other week instead of weekly. As replacement, other custom game events will usually be hosted in its place.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I realize that it might get a little confusing on knowing whether or not it is an "off-week", so to find out, please do the following:

- Check the calendar; the date should always be updated. If no event is listed on a certain Saturday, then it is an off-week.

- Check the event thread; for less confusion, the next hosted date will be displayed in the OP.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is opened not only as an announcement for records, but also a question thread, as I have been receiving quite a few PM's asking the same thing, among others.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

GTA Zombie Nights - New Schedule Change [see OP] Empty Re: GTA Zombie Nights - New Schedule Change [see OP]

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 25th April 2012, 12:26 am

I quit.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

GTA Zombie Nights - New Schedule Change [see OP] Empty Re: GTA Zombie Nights - New Schedule Change [see OP]

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 25th April 2012, 12:51 am

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:I quit.

Alright, I'll take your title, and your trophy, thanks.

Well, this just means more room for community hosted games, I'm happy.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 25th April 2012, 1:30 am

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:I quit.
Buh bye.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 25th April 2012, 2:21 am

I'll be hosting Resistance in its place this week.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  WestHybrid 360 25th April 2012, 3:23 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:I'll be hosting Resistance in its place this week.

Zeds is happening this Saturday still. If you want to host Resistance earlier, that'd be good.

WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 25th April 2012, 2:02 pm

Undead xbox is stupid.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 25th April 2012, 6:52 pm

Westhybrid 360 wrote:

Zeds is happening this Saturday still. If you want to host Resistance earlier, that'd be good.

I've got a better solution, don't host it. Need to branch out to other things anyway.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 25th April 2012, 7:16 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:
Westhybrid 360 wrote:

I've got a better solution, don't host it. Need to branch out to other things anyway.

Yes because you clearly speak for the entire member base Rolling Eyes
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 25th April 2012, 7:19 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:
Westhybrid 360 wrote:

Yes because you clearly speak for the entire member base Rolling Eyes

The majority of people who come to play zombies are new kids who stay at the most one week most of the time. Then you've got a few people like nk fatality, Kiwi, Sleepy, you, West and cloakey who attend.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 25th April 2012, 7:22 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:The majority of people who come to play zombies are new kids who stay at the most one week most of the time. Then you've got a few people like nk fatality, Kiwi, Sleepy, you, West and cloakey who attend.

That would be false good sir.

Anyways, @everyone - remember that this is meant to be a question thread on the changes, and not so much a reaction thread. Not saying "don't post", but try to stick to the purpose.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 25th April 2012, 7:22 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:The majority of people who come to play zombies are new kids who stay at the most one week most of the time. Then you've got a few people like nk fatality, Kiwi, Sleepy, you, West and cloakey who attend.
Fixed.

Last edited by FoundDa Kiwi on 25th April 2012, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 25th April 2012, 7:26 pm

Bu-fucking-gattium.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 25th April 2012, 7:48 pm

Scotsfag here, do it on Friday they said, it be fun they said.

Because it mess up with my sleeping pattern.

Last edited by Project V on 25th April 2012, 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 25th April 2012, 7:57 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:

The majority of people who come to play zombies are new kids who stay at the most one week most of the time. Then you've got a few people like nk fatality, Kiwi, Sleepy, you, West and cloakey who attend.

Why are you hosting again anyway? You said you will be hosting every other weekend. You host zombies last week so therefore you shouldnt be this weekend. Why is it that you decide to host it once Jag posted his game? Aren't we supposed to be branching out and getting away from GTA 4 zeds?
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 25th April 2012, 8:15 pm

I'd like to point this out.

Undead Xbox is branching out to other customs not zombie related.... : /
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 25th April 2012, 9:32 pm

@Tophat - Read all of the posts again, including in the zed event topic. There was no mention whatsoever about the 28th being cancelled; we said the system goes into effect, starting on the 28th.

@Vrazzle - If you haven't realized, we been branched out to other custom games for well over a year now. We don't replace, we just add.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 3rd May 2012, 7:52 pm

:O
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down