Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Video Contest: Favorite Video Game! - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Video Contest: Favorite Video Game! - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Video Contest: Favorite Video Game! - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Video Contest: Favorite Video Game! - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Video Contest: Favorite Video Game! - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Video Contest: Favorite Video Game! - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Video Contest: Favorite Video Game! - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Video Contest: Favorite Video Game! - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Video Contest: Favorite Video Game! - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Video Contest: Favorite Video Game! - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Video Contest: Favorite Video Game! - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Video Contest: Favorite Video Game! - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Video Contest: Favorite Video Game!

+10
Flasktoss55
Desert Sleepy
VrAzZLe Meister
sgt zombie23
snowwolf1996
DeadApe
Meatshield718
bman4782
Garquin
Super Mega King
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Video Contest: Favorite Video Game! - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Contest: Favorite Video Game!

Post  Meatshield718 29th June 2012, 1:00 pm

Made in Finland wrote:I wish I had a definitive favorite game to make a video of...

I honestly have the same problem. haha. I've been trying to make a list of games I'd like to do, and then I'm limiting it down to one.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Video Contest: Favorite Video Game! - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Contest: Favorite Video Game!

Post  Super Mega King 29th June 2012, 2:54 pm

It's okay if you don't have a favorite game. Just pick a game you can talk about and you're golden.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 29th June 2012, 3:10 pm

Super Mega King wrote:It's okay if you don't have a favorite game. Just pick a game you can talk about and you're golden.
But that's the hardest part. Not having an obvious "all time favorite" to rely on, you have to really consider what game to choose.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 29th June 2012, 3:36 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:It's okay if you don't have a favorite game. Just pick a game you can talk about and you're golden.
But that's the hardest part. Not having an obvious "all time favorite" to rely on, you have to really consider what game to choose.

This.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 30th June 2012, 3:43 pm

About the video thing. Do we get credit for recording our own footage only if we use just our own footage? Reason being that I want to do one on Halo 2, but I can't exactly get new footage on the multiplayer. I'll be able to get plenty of singleplayer footage, but I'll probably have to download footage of multiplayer.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 30th June 2012, 5:00 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:About the video thing. Do we get credit for recording our own footage only if we use just our own footage? Reason being that I want to do one on Halo 2, but I can't exactly get new footage on the multiplayer. I'll be able to get plenty of singleplayer footage, but I'll probably have to download footage of multiplayer.

I'll say yes. I understand that's a tough spot. If you use your own footage as much as possible, then yes, you'll still get credit.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 2nd July 2012, 12:45 am

Again Sorry for no Audio.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 2nd July 2012, 12:47 am

Garquin wrote: Again Sorry for no Audio.

Done with your own footage?
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 2nd July 2012, 12:49 am

Super Mega King wrote:
Garquin wrote: Again Sorry for no Audio.

Done with your own footage?
Yes all mine

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 6th July 2012, 4:36 am

Sorry it took so long, I've been otherwise occupied of late. Here it is, though! I used my own footage and my own voice to make it!

Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 6th July 2012, 3:52 pm

I want to play that game.
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 6th July 2012, 4:15 pm

Thanks for the submissions, guys!

Alright. The deadline is quickly approaching. Is there anyone else working on a video, and do you need more time?
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 6th July 2012, 4:36 pm

The video's submitted so far are nice. Well done guys.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 6th July 2012, 5:23 pm

I can already tell i'm not gonna win but i might upload my video just for fun later
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 6th July 2012, 8:27 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:I can already tell i'm not gonna win but i might upload my video just for fun later

Don't be so sure!
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 6th July 2012, 8:41 pm

Yeah i'm pretty sure but i'll have mine uploaded in a couple of days
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 6th July 2012, 9:19 pm

Super Mega King wrote:
sgt zombie23 wrote:I can already tell i'm not gonna win but i might upload my video just for fun later

Don't be so sure!
It's probably a game about ponies, I'm positive the vid will suck.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 6th July 2012, 9:22 pm

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:

Don't be so sure!
If it was id make it win, at least he is making one you bitch funky elephant.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 7th July 2012, 1:17 am

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:

Don't be so sure!

Oh yeah?... Well you're a butt!
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 7th July 2012, 1:31 am

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:

Don't be so sure!

Lol you didnt even make one faggot so shut up.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 7th July 2012, 2:33 am

Simmer down children its just a contest.

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 7th July 2012, 3:44 am

bman4782 wrote:Simmer down children its just a contest.
god I hate you I really hope win this contest.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 7th July 2012, 3:48 am

I love how Garquin and Sgt were the only ones that saw the joke in my response.

Oh and Topderp, I'd make a vid, but can't because I don't have anything to record it with. The whole back bone of what I'd talk about would be infection mode on Halo 3. Which I would want MY old gameplay in the video, not somebody else's.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 7th July 2012, 3:49 am

Did i mention Dil is fat
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 8th July 2012, 2:56 pm

Just got back from a 4th of July vacation. Took that time to do much of the writing on my video, and I already have most of the footage. Can I maybe submit mine on July 12th? Just need a tiny bit more time to edit.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next