Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Music Flame War (cont'd) - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Music Flame War (cont'd) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Music Flame War (cont'd) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Music Flame War (cont'd) - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Music Flame War (cont'd) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Music Flame War (cont'd) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Music Flame War (cont'd) - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Music Flame War (cont'd) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Music Flame War (cont'd) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Music Flame War (cont'd) - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Music Flame War (cont'd) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Music Flame War (cont'd) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Music Flame War (cont'd)

+21
. ADestroyer360
FoundDa Kiwi
Slacker Hero
mboddz751
VrAzZLe Meister
snowwolf1996
Garquin
Masterofkills09
sgt zombie23
Desert Sleepy
Meatshield718
DeadApe
ABigSoggy Wafle
Jagdgeschwader
Vicious Fox
KGBOOM
ApocalypseVVolf.
steveeeee
Super Mega King
Made in Finland
eaustinn36
25 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Music Flame War (cont'd) - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Flame War (cont'd)

Post  A Groovy Tophat 3rd August 2012, 6:34 am

ztron wrote:Bowling and Metal lol

This video is basically what i assumed deadape did with his spare before he was a dirty Italian icecream man/bartender.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 4th August 2012, 9:38 pm

I'm still disappointed in the lack of live music in this topic.

Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 5th August 2012, 11:28 am

Live music sucks. It's almost always messed up and done wrong with missing notes, lyrics, sometimes entire sequences, sometimes things are added in that shouldn't.

Studio is the best because it's the absolute best performance done.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 5th August 2012, 1:49 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:Live music sucks. It's almost always messed up and done wrong with missing notes, lyrics, sometimes entire sequences, sometimes things are added in that shouldn't.

You of all people Jag, I thought would enjoy live music. Sometimes I get sick of studio music because of the large amount of bands that are absolutely terrible live, but can do well in studio because of the magic of editing. There's nothing wrong with breaking into other songs, mixing up your own songs, or playing your song, or another bands song, in a new way.

In my opinion, a band isn't good unless they preform well live. >.>
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 5th August 2012, 1:50 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:Live music sucks. It's almost always messed up and done wrong with missing notes, lyrics, sometimes entire sequences, sometimes things are added in that shouldn't.

I barely ever even listen to music, but I agree with this. I always get annoyed by the constant noise of the crowd in videos of live music, so I always skip over it. It's a huge downgrade in quality for me because of all the unwanted ambient noise.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 6th August 2012, 12:58 am

Meatshield718 wrote:

You of all people Jag, I thought would enjoy live music. Sometimes I get sick of studio music because of the large amount of bands that are absolutely terrible live, but can do well in studio because of the magic of editing. There's nothing wrong with breaking into other songs, mixing up your own songs, or playing your song, or another bands song, in a new way.

The magic of editing cannot make a genuinely bad band sound awesome. This has been shown for a long time. (I hate almost all current music, almost anything post 2000)

I can't stand how terrible almost every band sounds live because they all change the song in weird ways which almost never sound good, forget parts to their song, the crowd can't stop shouting and screaming, or they ad lib in bad ways.

There's something very wrong with doing songs in a new way and they're worse. Remix's are 95% of the time, a waste of time, in my opinion. That applies to anything in my opinion.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 6th August 2012, 2:48 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:

The magic of editing cannot make a genuinely bad band sound awesome. This has been shown for a long time. (I hate almost all current music, almost anything post 2000)

I can't stand how terrible almost every band sounds live because they all change the song in weird ways which almost never sound good, forget parts to their song, the crowd can't stop shouting and screaming, or they ad lib in bad ways.

There's something very wrong with doing songs in a new way and they're worse. Remix's are 95% of the time, a waste of time, in my opinion. That applies to anything in my opinion.

Have you even been to a concert? Also, yes editing can make a bad band sound good. Just because you don't like the genre of music doesn't mean you can say it doesn't. >.>

Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 6th August 2012, 4:45 pm

Live music can never sound as good as studio music. The acoustocs and equipmejnt are completely different, and most of the time the musicians are drunk as fuck or on drugs, as they are there also to have fun themselves.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 8th August 2012, 5:33 am

ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 8th August 2012, 10:50 am

Meatshield718 wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:

Have you even been to a concert? Also, yes editing can make a bad band sound good. Just because you don't like the genre of music doesn't mean you can say it doesn't. >.>

I'd never waste time going to a concert, seeing as almost every live performance I've seen was so bad I felt sorry for the people that went. Of course if they like it sounding less than stellar, that's their own thing.

No, editing cannot make an extremely bad band sound good. You know why? Someone probably listens to the band more often on the radio or their recordings for that matter than live. If they sound bad on studio, they probably sound worse in the flesh. It's almost guaranteed.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 12th August 2012, 12:12 pm

ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 12th August 2012, 4:58 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:

I'd never waste time going to a concert, seeing as almost every live performance I've seen was so bad I felt sorry for the people that went. Of course if they like it sounding less than stellar, that's their own thing.

No, editing cannot make an extremely bad band sound good. You know why? Someone probably listens to the band more often on the radio or their recordings for that matter than live. If they sound bad on studio, they probably sound worse in the flesh. It's almost guaranteed.

So you have not been to a concert?
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 12th August 2012, 6:33 pm

Tophat can't go to most concerts because of his age. Thankfully for him there is a band that plays specifically for his age group.

Spoiler:
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 12th August 2012, 8:06 pm

I haven't seen anyone live, Just because I'm nervous that the band would be crap.
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 16th August 2012, 4:07 am

ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 16th August 2012, 5:47 pm

Saw System of a Down last night live...best concert I've ever been too. Yeah studio music is great and all, but actually going to see a band live is great; you get a whole new experience. During Cigaro, Daron started singing "My cock is much bigger than yours" then a giant inflatable penis was bouncing around and he actually stopped the show to say "no wait, that thing is massive, and my cock is not bigger than yours" an then kept playing. It was one of the most fun nights of my life, I don't get why you guys are dissing live music.
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 16th August 2012, 5:50 pm

Masterofkills09 wrote:Saw System of a Down last night live...best concert I've ever been too. Yeah studio music is great and all, but actually going to see a band live is great; you get a whole new experience. During Cigaro, Daron started singing "My cock is much bigger than yours" then a giant inflatable penis was bouncing around and he actually stopped the show to say "no wait, that thing is massive, and my cock is not bigger than yours" an then kept playing. It was one of the most fun nights of my life, I don't get why you guys are dissing live music.

I'm not even a big fan of SOAD, and this is exactly what I'm talking about. People that are dissing live music have never been to a concert, I swear. It's about the experience.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 16th August 2012, 5:54 pm

Sublime is pretty good, eh?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 16th August 2012, 6:06 pm

RAVE!

Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 16th August 2012, 6:09 pm

This is for Tophat!

Banging tunes in the back of his toy car!

Last edited by CLOAKEY100 on 16th August 2012, 6:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cloakey100
Cloakey100

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 16th August 2012, 6:12 pm

Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 16th August 2012, 6:12 pm

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 16th August 2012, 6:24 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:

I hate to say it but he's right

I love this band but live the girl cant sing for shit

Cloakey100
Cloakey100

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 16th August 2012, 6:37 pm

Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 17th August 2012, 10:15 pm

gonna be singing this for an audition

Fixed it for you.

<3 Meatshield
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next