Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
ArmA II: CO giveaway - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
ArmA II: CO giveaway - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
ArmA II: CO giveaway - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
ArmA II: CO giveaway - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
ArmA II: CO giveaway - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
ArmA II: CO giveaway - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
ArmA II: CO giveaway - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
ArmA II: CO giveaway - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
ArmA II: CO giveaway - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
ArmA II: CO giveaway - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
ArmA II: CO giveaway - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
ArmA II: CO giveaway - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

ArmA II: CO giveaway

+6
nK FaTaLiiTY
Desert Sleepy
VrAzZLe Meister
sgt zombie23
KZ Powned
. ADestroyer360
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ArmA II: CO giveaway - Page 2 Empty Re: ArmA II: CO giveaway

Post  snowwolf1996 13th January 2013, 6:40 pm

Rising East bitches
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 13th January 2013, 8:37 pm

Alright so we decided on a east coast time slot. Any preferences on the map? I would prefer the original one.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 13th January 2013, 8:49 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:Bandits are generally kind, thoughtful people,
Wow.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 13th January 2013, 8:52 pm

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:
Wow.

Ok, Mr. Expert Why don't you tell us how to play the game and give us the run down on all the super tacticool tactics in DayZ. Please take every bit of fun out of the game by making everything serious.

Careful! Tango charlie on your backtail 6!

Spoiler:
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 13th January 2013, 9:10 pm

They shoot you in the back, or go "Yeah, friendly," and when you approach, murder you. I've seen it so many times it's not even funny.

There's 3 types of people in this game.

1. Psychotic
2. Paranoid
3. Naive

Psychotic people are those people who sit on a choke point and shoot someone in the leg so they'd be immobile and ask for help. Once help comes, they shoot the help from 300 meters away, then kill the person who is injured. Or they're the person who drives around in a car at night with his NVGs on and the headlights off playing Yakety Sax through his mic while running everyone he sees over. They are the survivors, they all hate each other, no matter how much some don't want to, and are hostile to absolutely everything. They've lived so long because they've killed anything from a football field away before it could threaten them.

Paranoid people (Like me) are those overly cautious people that spend 30 minutes scanning a city before even attempting to run through it. They hug the edges of cities without ever entering and they practically live in the forests away from the rest of society because they'd rather not kill someone running the risk that an encounter will go badly. It's been so longer since I've met a player face to face besides Jag, that I forget what other players look like. I spend half an hour to 45 minutes alone setting up to go to Krasnostav airfield. I don't know why I do anyway, it's not like I ever want anything there.

Naive people are those people that run around yelling "ARE YOU FRIENDLY???!" to every idiot in the server they see and yell "WHO'S SHOOTING IN CHERNO?" and all that shit. They're practically the only prey to the psychotic people because anyone who's paranoid like me left Chernogorsk and Elektrozavodsk a long time ago. They get killed by everyone and make up like 80% of the community, and that 80% is the portion that complains about everyone. I have to just facepalm a little inside whenever I read some complaint and it's about everyone shooting on sight.

THE REAL ENEMY IS OTHER PEOPLE, people. Zombies aren't that bad really.

Spoiler:
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 13th January 2013, 9:13 pm

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:They shoot you in the back, or go "Yeah, friendly," and when you approach, murder you. I've seen it so many times it's not even funny.

There's 3 types of people in this game.

1. Psychotic
2. Paranoid
3. Naive

Psychotic people are those people who sit on a choke point and shoot someone in the leg so they'd be immobile and ask for help. Once help comes, they shoot the help from 300 meters away, then kill the person who is injured. Or they're the person who drives around in a car at night with his NVGs on and the headlights off playing Yakety Sax through his mic while running everyone he sees over. They are the survivors, they all hate each other, no matter how much some don't want to, and are hostile to absolutely everything. They've lived so long because they've killed anything from a football field away before it could threaten them.

Paranoid people (Like me) are those overly cautious people that spend 30 minutes scanning a city before even attempting to run through it. They hug the edges of cities without ever entering and they practically live in the forests away from the rest of society because they'd rather not kill someone running the risk that an encounter will go badly. It's been so longer since I've met a player face to face besides Jag, that I forget what other players look like. I spend half an hour to 45 minutes alone setting up to go to Krasnostav airfield. I don't know why I do anyway, it's not like I ever want anything there.

Naive people are those people that run around yelling "ARE YOU FRIENDLY???!" to every idiot in the server they see and yell "WHO'S SHOOTING IN CHERNO?" and all that shit. They're practically the only prey to the psychotic people because anyone who's paranoid like me left Chernogorsk and Elektrozavodsk a long time ago. They get killed by everyone and make up like 80% of the community, and that 80% is the portion that complains about everyone. I have to just facepalm a little inside whenever I read some complaint and it's about everyone shooting on sight.

THE REAL ENEMY IS OTHER PEOPLE, people. Zombies aren't that bad really.

Spoiler:

http://www.undead-xbox.com/t8139p15-day-z-please-fucking-play-with-me

Oh hey! Look who posted that!
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 13th January 2013, 9:20 pm

Alright new plan! We ignore these fags are start our own group and make friends with everyone. Anyone not willing to make friends will be shot down. Next we vote on a leader.... oh whats that? me? oh you're too kind! Ok now that we have a leader we need to make sure everyone is loyal, first we start are day with our glorious and totally not propaganda pledge....... All hail our rightful and glorious leader, sgt! He will crush any foe not willing to form to his great and powerful plan of a server wide friendship hug! Following sgt blindly and without question is the only true way to get into sgt heaven! (it's like regular heaven only better) Long live! Long live! long live! Then we shoot our guns in the air have a snack and go to bed.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 13th January 2013, 10:08 pm

Beep boop wrote:Alright new plan! We ignore these fags are start our own group and make friends with everyone. Anyone not willing to make friends will be shot down. Next we vote on a leader.... oh whats that? me? oh you're too kind! Ok now that we have a leader we need to make sure everyone is loyal, first we start are day with our glorious and totally not propaganda pledge....... All hail our rightful and glorious leader, sgt! He will crush any foe not willing to form to his great and powerful plan of a server wide friendship hug! Following sgt blindly and without question is the only true way to get into sgt heaven! (it's like regular heaven only better) Long live! Long live! long live! Then we shoot our guns in the air have a snack and go to bed.
If only you could drink bleach in DayZ....
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 13th January 2013, 10:13 pm

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
Beep boop wrote:Alright new plan! We ignore these fags are start our own group and make friends with everyone. Anyone not willing to make friends will be shot down. Next we vote on a leader.... oh whats that? me? oh you're too kind! Ok now that we have a leader we need to make sure everyone is loyal, first we start are day with our glorious and totally not propaganda pledge....... All hail our rightful and glorious leader, sgt! He will crush any foe not willing to form to his great and powerful plan of a server wide friendship hug! Following sgt blindly and without question is the only true way to get into sgt heaven! (it's like regular heaven only better) Long live! Long live! long live! Then we shoot our guns in the air have a snack and go to bed.
You sir found the words that i could not find

Anywho, we should get in a skype chat about this soon
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 13th January 2013, 10:18 pm

snowwolf1996 wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:

I'd rather drink bleach before i talk to you
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 13th January 2013, 10:24 pm

Beep boop wrote:
snowwolf1996 wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:

I'd rather drink bleach before i talk to you
You didn't see the invisible heart
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 13th January 2013, 10:26 pm

Nope go kill yourself
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 13th January 2013, 10:30 pm

ArmA II: CO giveaway - Page 2 Tumblr_mgk9r0hUCH1s1qbjyo1_500
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 13th January 2013, 10:31 pm

Hmm..... Too easy

I'm on skype if you wanna do this tonight
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 13th January 2013, 10:33 pm

Beep boop wrote:Hmm..... Too easy

I'm on skype if you wanna do this tonight
Me too just give me a min or ten to grab my mic
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 14th January 2013, 12:51 am

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:
Wow.

...I don't get it. You couldn't have missed that sarcasm.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2