Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Gaming PC  - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Gaming PC  - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Gaming PC  - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Gaming PC  - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Gaming PC  - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Gaming PC  - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Gaming PC  - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Gaming PC  - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Gaming PC  - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Gaming PC  - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Gaming PC  - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Gaming PC  - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Gaming PC

+15
El Mexi Can 915
sgt zombie23
Zombieraper
FoundDa Kiwi
Jagdgeschwader
Namorg
Jakekola
Cloakey100
Desert Sleepy
DeadApe
Made in Finland
xCRISS CR0SSx
MrKurt2012
VrAzZLe Meister
Vicious Fox
19 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gaming PC  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gaming PC

Post  Jakekola 3rd September 2012, 8:53 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:
Jakekola wrote:In regards to PC components, the more expensive one is usually the better one.

Explain my computer which kicks virtual ass for only $800. Most people spend anywhere from $1000-$2000 on their computers.

My computer was only $800 and it also kicks ass. What's your point? Spending $2000 is completely unnecessary unless you want to get THE best performance. And if you want to buy a Mac which is pointless in itself, but I'm not gonna start that argument.
Jakekola
Jakekola

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 4th September 2012, 12:31 am

Jakekola wrote:And if you want to buy a Mac which is pointless in itself, but I'm not gonna start that argument.
But you just had to get your opinion broadcast about it before saying you're not gonna argue about it...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakekola 4th September 2012, 1:04 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
Jakekola wrote:And if you want to buy a Mac which is pointless in itself, but I'm not gonna start that argument.
But you just had to get your opinion broadcast about it before saying you're not gonna argue about it...

I really couldn't help myself.
Jakekola
Jakekola

Back to top Go down

Post  Zombieraper 5th September 2012, 12:22 pm

Dell Studio XPS 8100 or any of the XPS Series. In 2010 when I bought mine, I pay 1400 for it but now they are down to about 800 to 900. But I'm basically upgrading it and changing the whole thing.

I'm going to school for Electronics and Computers so Im pretty sure I'd know if you know what I mean.

Most of you guys know this and don't want to do this, but Build your own. I mean putting the computer together itself isn't all that hard. But if you know what components you want then you are golden. '

Zombieraper
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 5th September 2012, 2:41 pm

Zombieraper wrote:Most of you guys know this and don't want to do this, but Build your own. I mean putting the computer together itself isn't all that hard. But if you know what components you want then you are golden. '

I just want to say that pretty much nobody who doesn't know about computers is going to do this. Reason being they're buying hundreds of dollars worth of extremely valuable components. They're not going to risk messing it up. Computer literate people may say it's easy, but of course they say it's easy. Building a computer sounds complicated as shit, and with the amount of money poured into it, nobody with common sense is going to assume it's easy. Maybe it is as easy as putting together a computer chair or an electric oscillating fan. Still, not going to risk it, what with it being so expensive, based on the word of people who aren't physically present should you need help.

I'm not saying building your own computer isn't a sensible option. For all I know, it's as simple as clicking a couple parts into labeled slots. But most people who don't know about computers aren't going to believe it'll be easy, and they probably won't be persuaded by a computer literate person telling them it is.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 5th September 2012, 6:07 pm

For the love of Fox, Will you's just choose out of the two I picked and I will get it.
excuse my French my but fuck in hell I can't be assed with building one, and seeing people post one that cost millions just just for one little thing.
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakekola 5th September 2012, 6:52 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Zombieraper wrote:Most of you guys know this and don't want to do this, but Build your own. I mean putting the computer together itself isn't all that hard. But if you know what components you want then you are golden. '

I just want to say that pretty much nobody who doesn't know about computers is going to do this. Reason being they're buying hundreds of dollars worth of extremely valuable components. They're not going to risk messing it up. Computer literate people may say it's easy, but of course they say it's easy. Building a computer sounds complicated as shit, and with the amount of money poured into it, nobody with common sense is going to assume it's easy. Maybe it is as easy as putting together a computer chair or an electric oscillating fan. Still, not going to risk it, what with it being so expensive, based on the word of people who aren't physically present should you need help.

I'm not saying building your own computer isn't a sensible option. For all I know, it's as simple as clicking a couple parts into labeled slots. But most people who don't know about computers aren't going to believe it'll be easy, and they probably won't be persuaded by a computer literate person telling them it is.

That's really all there is to it. Sticking things and plugs into their labeled slots.
Jakekola
Jakekola

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakekola 5th September 2012, 6:53 pm

Buy the one I posted. It's 10 euros more than the more expensive one of the two, better specs, and it's already prebuilt so you won't have to worry about messing something up.
Jakekola
Jakekola

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 5th September 2012, 7:29 pm

Jakekola wrote:Buy the one I posted. It's 10 euros more than the more expensive one of the two, better specs, and it's already prebuilt so you won't have to worry about messing something up.

This. It really isn't significantly more expensive, and chances are it'll work out better than some Dell computer. It's as simple as picking from the two you listed, just better.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 5th September 2012, 7:34 pm

Jakekola wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:
Jakekola wrote:In regards to PC components, the more expensive one is usually the better one.

Explain my computer which kicks virtual ass for only $800. Most people spend anywhere from $1000-$2000 on their computers.

My computer was only $800 and it also kicks ass. What's your point? Spending $2000 is completely unnecessary unless you want to get THE best performance. And if you want to buy a Mac which is pointless in itself, but I'm not gonna start that argument.

Made in Finland wrote:

Jakekola wrote:
Made in Finland wrote:

I really couldn't help myself.

You're an idiot.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 3rd December 2012, 11:04 pm

It's near Christmas so yeah ...

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Gamer_Scorpius_8000/

is this any good?
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 3rd December 2012, 11:07 pm

Me, Mexican and Terrorops all bought PC's from cyberpower within the last 3 months and they are amazing. I can run any game on the highest settings with no problems. I suggest you custom build yours though instead of getting a preset one. That way you can build it the way you want and possibly save money. I definitely recommend using cyberpower.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 3rd December 2012, 11:15 pm

DeadApe wrote:Me, Mexican and Terrorops all bought PC's from cyberpower within the last 3 months and they are amazing. I can run any game on the highest settings with no problems. I suggest you custom build yours though instead of getting a preset one. That way you can build it the way you want and possibly save money. I definitely recommend using cyberpower.

Undead xbox brought to you by Cyberpower the one stop shop for all your computer needs

And I give a thumbs up and smile at the camera
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 3rd December 2012, 11:17 pm

DeadApe wrote:Me, Mexican and Terrorops all bought PC's from cyberpower within the last 3 months and they are amazing. I can run any game on the highest settings with no problems. I suggest you custom build yours though instead of getting a preset one. That way you can build it the way you want and possibly save money. I definitely recommend using cyberpower.

Can you give me the parts ??
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakekola 3rd December 2012, 11:25 pm

What's your budget?
Jakekola
Jakekola

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 3rd December 2012, 11:29 pm

not over $1000
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakekola 4th December 2012, 12:20 am

Any preference of AMD vs Nvidia for the graphics card?
Jakekola
Jakekola

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 4th December 2012, 12:23 am

What's the difference ?
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakekola 4th December 2012, 12:35 am

CASE: Thermaltake Commander Mid-Tower Gaming Case (Black Color)

CD: 24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD+-R/+-RW + CD-R/RW Drive (BLACK COLOR)

COOLANT: Standard Coolant

CPU: AMD FX-8120 3.10 GHz Eight-Core AM3+ CPU 8MB L2 Cache & Turbo Core Technology [+56]

FAN: Asetek 510LC Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator & Fan (Enhanced Cooling Performance + Extreme Silent at 20dBA) (Single Standard 120MM Fan)

FREEBIE_CU1: FREE DiRT Showdown Game Coupon [+0]

FREEBIE_MB: GIGABYTE GC-WB300D Exclusive Bluetooth 4.0/WiFi PCIe Expansion Card [+0]

FREEBIE_VC: FREE Assassins Creed III Game Coupon [+0]

HDD: 1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)

IUSB: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports

KEYBOARD: AZZA Multimedia USB Gaming Keyboard

MEMORY: 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1866MHz Dual Channel Memory [+0] (Patriot Viper III [Free upgrade from 1600MHz Major Brand])

MOTHERBOARD: * [CrossFireX/SLI] GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 AMD 990FX Socket AM3+ ATX Mainboard w/ Ultra Durableā„¢ 3, Dual Bios, On/Off USB Charge & 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, 4 Gen2 PCIe X16, 2 PCIe X1 & 1 PCI [+80]

MOUSE: AZZA Optical 1600dpi Gaming Mouse with Weight Adjustable Cartridge

NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network

POWERSUPPLY: 600 Watts - Corsair CMPSU-600CXV2 Builder Series CX600 V2 80 Plus Certified Power Supply [+19]

RUSH: Regular Service, Estimate Ship date by 12/16/2012

SERVICE: STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT

SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO

VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card [+201] (EVGA Superclocked [+0])

PRICE: $1025

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1ENT5T

It's $25 over but you get 2 free games and I think there's a couple of Mail-in-Rebates in there.
Jakekola
Jakekola

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 4th December 2012, 12:39 am

Kurt also bought his PC from cyberpower

Check out this one I customized for you
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1ENT6W
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakekola 4th December 2012, 12:54 am

Vicious Fox wrote:What's the difference ?

None really. I like both. Some games will run better on Nvidia, some will run better on AMD.
Jakekola
Jakekola

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 4th December 2012, 3:01 pm

(http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1ENUB1)

Ok only $727 So i'm kinda considering getting it.... Anyone have any suggestions? Any problems detected with this setup? Sleepy and I did this together.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 4th December 2012, 3:05 pm

I of course made note of the fact that I didn't know what I was doing the whole time.

So I guess this will be a test of the hypothesis "Is building a gaming PC so easy a newcomer could do it?".
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 4th December 2012, 5:09 pm

sgt zombie23 wrote:(http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1ENUB1)

Ok only $727 So i'm kinda considering getting it.... Anyone have any suggestions? Any problems detected with this setup? Sleepy and I did this together.
I've heard bad things about AMD processors so get an i3 or i5, he doesn't need the OC (he certainly doesn't want to pay for it if he wants to OC), anti-vibration fan mounts and liquid cooling aren't needed, I hear the corsair vengeance 8gb is better (RAM), and you didn't select the free upgrade to an AMD 7770.

Also might want to look for reviews on the power supply
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakekola 4th December 2012, 6:54 pm

El Mexi Can 915 wrote:
sgt zombie23 wrote:(http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1ENUB1)

I've heard bad things about AMD processors so get an i3 or i5, he doesn't need the OC (he certainly doesn't want to pay for it if he wants to OC), anti-vibration fan mounts and liquid cooling aren't needed, I hear the corsair vengeance 8gb is better (RAM), and you didn't select the free upgrade to an AMD 7770.

Also might want to look for reviews on the power supply

Please enlighten me about these bad things about AMD processors.
Jakekola
Jakekola

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next