Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

+39
Ryanhw12
TerrorOps
Cloakey100
Vicious Fox
Masta Shef
A Sneaky Whale
ABigSoggy Wafle
lamboman1342
Knoxville
KGBOOM
LHR D3ATHN0T3
mboddz751
Flasktoss55
Jakekola
. ADestroyer360
MrKurt2012
nK FaTaLiiTY
x Swiftyy v
Slacker Hero
KZ Powned
Super Mega King
FoundDa Kiwi
A Groovy Tophat
Namorg
VrAzZLe Meister
oO Coggy Oo
bman4782
sgt zombie23
eaustinn36
snowwolf1996
El Mexi Can 915
Made in Finland
ApocalypseVVolf.
Meatshield718
Desert Sleepy
Garquin
WestHybrid 360
Jagdgeschwader
DeadApe
43 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. Empty New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  DeadApe 6th October 2012, 2:20 am

So I don't need to tell you guys that UndeadXbox is on its way out, its pretty clear. The staff here have had a great time doing this but are ready to move on. This isn't an RIP UX thread, but I have been thinking about a possible new forum project. I would like to create something that takes itself less seriously and does have as specific a theme as this one. It should invite gamers, geeks, musicians and creative people alike.

I was wondering what you guys would like to see in a forum like this. Be as specific as you'd like.

UPDATE: Here is Podcast Zero, recorded by SlackerHero regarding the project.

"Podcast Zero"

Last edited by DeadApe on 3rd January 2013, 11:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. Empty Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  Jagdgeschwader 6th October 2012, 2:24 am

I heard zombies was getting full on cancelled, dark days it'll be when that happens.

Wish I could offer insight. I'm kind of stumped.

What did you have in mind? As a theme, that is?
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ. Empty Re: New Project. UndeadXbox's next step in evolution. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, READ.

Post  WestHybrid 360 6th October 2012, 2:43 am

What I'd like to see is for us to mold UX into something like that, instead of dropping the forum.

But I would like to see something like this happen.

Btw, Deadape, get on LIVE. Need to talk to you.
WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 6th October 2012, 2:47 am

R.I.P Undead-Xbox all four websites.

I got an idea don't make a new forum then use it for a month and abandon it

Spoiler:

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 6th October 2012, 3:12 am

You could just rename the community and website. I've gotten pretty accustomed to the way this site works, and would be bummed if it changed (meaning the way this forumotion site works). I still don't see the need for the gloom. Even if there aren't games going on, all the site needs is a single moderator (to keep things clean). The site's still a great place to go to discuss whatever (be it games, music, or whatever else). It gives the people who play forum games a place to play them. Games can still be held whenever by whoever.

As far as taking itself seriously, this site's about as casual as they come nowadays. I don't see the need for a new forum when this one could be easily modified to fit what you listed (appealing to musicians and geeks and creative people). Just make a music section, have all the musically inclined people upload videos of music and maybe mention at the end that the site is a good place for musicians, etc.

Basically, I don't see the need for the entire userbase to migrate when the site could just be renamed and changed up. Unless of course you can't change a site's URL.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 6th October 2012, 3:56 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:You could just rename the community and website. I've gotten pretty accustomed to the way this site works, and would be bummed if it changed (meaning the way this forumotion site works). I still don't see the need for the gloom. Even if there aren't games going on, all the site needs is a single moderator (to keep things clean). The site's still a great place to go to discuss whatever (be it games, music, or whatever else). It gives the people who play forum games a place to play them. Games can still be held whenever by whoever.

As far as taking itself seriously, this site's about as casual as they come nowadays. I don't see the need for a new forum when this one could be easily modified to fit what you listed (appealing to musicians and geeks and creative people). Just make a music section, have all the musically inclined people upload videos of music and maybe mention at the end that the site is a good place for musicians, etc.

Basically, I don't see the need for the entire userbase to migrate when the site could just be renamed and changed up. Unless of course you can't change a site's URL.

This man has a good point. I vote to alter the site.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 6th October 2012, 4:20 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:You could just rename the community and website. I've gotten pretty accustomed to the way this site works, and would be bummed if it changed (meaning the way this forumotion site works). I still don't see the need for the gloom. Even if there aren't games going on, all the site needs is a single moderator (to keep things clean). The site's still a great place to go to discuss whatever (be it games, music, or whatever else). It gives the people who play forum games a place to play them. Games can still be held whenever by whoever.

Mending is better than ending! Wait, shit.

Anyhow, It'd be ideal to just adapt the site in the image to what we want it to be. We've got to think retrospectively before we can hope to evolve into anything correct that we wish to see be created past this moment, I propose that you all look upon the one aspect of UX that you love the most; the thing you look forward to when you open up this site. Collaborate given material, mend the material from collective judgement, democracy, et cetera, into the foundation of what will be our new frontier for, whatever we'll call the new frontier. Be honest, we don't want to give birth to a new forum with a corresponding system based on lies and dishonesty.

Change! Anybody got any change? Just throw it into the think bucket!
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 6th October 2012, 11:01 am

Isn't that what UX has been for half its lifetime?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 6th October 2012, 1:23 pm

1.) Change the name
2.) Get rid of zombie/customs games/video games theme
3.) New layout
4.) Delete or archive all the old topics (also reset our post counts)
5.) Replace the forum sections with these: (taken from e-hole but slightly modified)
-Announcements
-General Discussion
-Real Talk
-Forum Games
-TV & Movies
-Music
-Video Games
-Graphics
-Custom Games
-Arena
-Youtube & Podcasts
-Suggestions
6.) Make promotional videos for the new site (maybe)
7.) Get currents members more active (they probably will anyway with this fresh start)
8.) Change/add staff (will probably be discussed

Notes for certain forum sections:
Spoiler:

For all this to work we need people to become active again and get new members. Also no more of this Nazi Germany forum moderation that pushes members away from the site, I want knoxville and magicman(rip) back. Lets make this new forum fun and unique, deadape had an idea for a site that has a lot of user submitted content and things constantly changing. It should be a cool place to hangout online with cool people.

Basically this new forum should be about general entertainment and discussions, not a video game website (although video games can be very popular on the new site). The cool thing about this is you can be as active as you want in different areas of the site. Maybe you only care about the video game section so you only post there, thats perfectly fine. I just want to feel like a community again.

Also, one problem I have with just changing this site is I feel like we might make all these changes and then it ends up becoming UX anyway.

Last edited by El Mexi Can 915 on 15th October 2012, 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 6th October 2012, 1:34 pm

I agree with Apoc.

Find out what you love about UX, or what you did love, and what you wish was improved and post it here.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 6th October 2012, 1:43 pm

El Mexi Can 915 wrote:1.) Change the name
2.) Get rid of zombie/customs games/video games theme
3.) New layout
4.) Delete or archive all the old topics (also reset our post counts)
5.) Replace the forum sections with these: (taken from e-hole but slightly modified)
-Accouncements
-General Discussion
-Real Talk
-Forum Games
-TV & Movies
-Music
-Video Games
-Graphics
-Custom Games
-Arena
-Youtube & Podcasts
-Suggestions
6.) Make promotional videos for the new site (maybe)
7.) Get currents members more active (they probably will anyway with this fresh start)
8.) Change/add staff (will probably be discussed

Notes for certain forum sections:
Spoiler:

For all this to work we need people to become active again and get new members. Also no more of this Nazi Germany forum moderation that pushes members away from the site, I want knoxville and magicman(rip) back. Lets make this new forum fun and unique, deadape had an idea for a site that has a lot of user submitted content and things constantly changing. It should be a cool place to hangout online with cool people.

Basically this new forum should be about general entertainment and discussions, not a video game website (although video games can be very popular on the new site). The cool thing about this is you can be as active as you want in different areas of the site. Maybe you only care about the video game section so you only post there, thats perfectly fine. I just want to feel like a community again.

Also, one problem I have with just changing this site is I feel like we might make all these changes and then it ends up becoming UX anyway.
I like dis
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  WestHybrid 360 6th October 2012, 2:15 pm

I like everything on Mexican's post, except the part where it's just completely rounded to everything.

It's nice to have a focus, although I agree it shouldn't be zombies anymore. I think Video Games should a prominent factor to the site, though.
WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 6th October 2012, 2:32 pm

WestHybrid 360 wrote:It's nice to have a focus, although I agree it shouldn't be zombies anymore. I think Video Games should a prominent factor to the site, though.
I'd be fine with this
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 6th October 2012, 2:51 pm

DeadApe wrote:Find out what you love about UX, or what you did love, and what you wish was improved and post it here.

I like the forum games and fridge door sections. And also the Arena, even though I haven't successfully used it yet, it's good to know that if I want I can go post a callout whenever I want to play something competitive.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 6th October 2012, 3:46 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:I heard zombies was getting full on cancelled

Don't know where you heard that from, but that is inaccurate. There will, however, be more information released on this matter within the next week or so.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 6th October 2012, 3:57 pm

El Mexi Can 915 wrote:
WestHybrid 360 wrote:It's nice to have a focus, although I agree it shouldn't be zombies anymore. I think Video Games should a prominent factor to the site, though.
I'd be fine with this

Agreed. I like your ideas Mexi, I would just like a video game theme still.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 6th October 2012, 4:20 pm

Well the forum would be a congregation of everything we like. The one reason we all know eachother is because of video games, so of course there is going to be a major video game theme going on. All mexican is saying is that we wont be STUCK within that, and we will be able to expand the forum in other areas.

@Desert. Cool that somebody appreciates the arena. I think it would have taken off a little better if we had supported it more, but I kind of released it and then didn't give the attention any new feature usually needs. I figured with a new forum this Arena would either be scrapped or take a different form.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  WestHybrid 360 6th October 2012, 4:23 pm

DeadApe wrote:Well the forum would be a congregation of everything we like. The one reason we all know eachother is because of video games, so of course there is going to be a major video game theme going on. All mexican is saying is that we wont be STUCK within that, and we will be able to expand the forum in other areas.

That's good. I think some people were confused on if it was still Video Game oriented or if it was just fuck-all.

I agree with you though. Forum expansion is good.
WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 6th October 2012, 4:45 pm

Names?

It would be cool if the name was reminiscent of UndeadXbox but different.

It could be entirely unrelated also if its good.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 6th October 2012, 4:50 pm

Unified eXpierience UX...yeah...
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 6th October 2012, 4:54 pm

I'd like to keep it short and less gay.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 6th October 2012, 4:57 pm

just kidding...i'll attempt to think of some
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 6th October 2012, 5:01 pm

snowwolf1996 wrote:Unified eXpierience UX...yeah...

Ultimate Xray. Unlimited Xylophone.

I've grown accustomed to calling the site/community "UX", but there aren't all that many good X words. It might just be easier to get used to some new initials. Hopefully some that are as cool sounding as UX.

EDIT: New one: Users have one X chromosome. Kind of clunky, but true.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 6th October 2012, 5:15 pm

TGON "The gamers of new"...Eh? or TGTG "The geeks that game"
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 6th October 2012, 5:16 pm

We should just rename the website "Sgt Zombies website" See? Works for everyone
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next