Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Smokes and Spirits  Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Smokes and Spirits  Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Smokes and Spirits  Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Smokes and Spirits  Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Smokes and Spirits  Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Smokes and Spirits  Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Smokes and Spirits  Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Smokes and Spirits  Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Smokes and Spirits  Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Smokes and Spirits  Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Smokes and Spirits  Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Smokes and Spirits  Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Smokes and Spirits

+16
KGBOOM
A Groovy Tophat
eaustinn36
snowwolf1996
Cloakey100
Desert Sleepy
Garquin
Made in Finland
mboddz751
VrAzZLe Meister
Jagdgeschwader
KZ Powned
Meatshield718
. ADestroyer360
Super Mega King
DeadApe
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Smokes and Spirits  Empty Smokes and Spirits

Post  DeadApe 15th October 2012, 1:32 am

I know most of you guys are 12 but does anybody know their stuff about any of these greatest manly man desirables?

(Cigars, Scotch, Whiskey, Wine, Craft Beers)

> inb4 I did shots of Heineken at a family party.

Last edited by DeadApe on 15th October 2012, 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Smokes and Spirits  Empty Re: Smokes and Spirits

Post  Super Mega King 15th October 2012, 1:33 am

My favorite is Captain Morgan's Tattoo

Spoiler:
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 15th October 2012, 2:07 am

I don't smoke, and I only drink socially.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 15th October 2012, 2:11 am

I decided to make a tutorial on the matter.

Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 15th October 2012, 2:19 am

Never heard of it. Read up on it, apparently its similar to Jaeger. I'm not on my rum game, but not opposed to getting into it. I'll have to try it out. I'm more of a ....not to sound redundant, but scotch/whiskey/craft beer guy.

Favorite scotch: Laphroig. It's like a campfire in your mouth. Its peaty and smokey as all hell. Its an Islay scotch, and these kinds of scotches are known to be like this. If you like this, try Ardbeg, Lagavulin and Octomore.

Favorite whiskey: Used to be big into whiskey but I'm still learning, recently tried whistle pig. Its delicious, a little bit of a sweet taste and its 100 proof. Pretty damn good stuff.

Favorite Beer: Shit this is a tough one. Been trying a new craft beer almost every week. Just recently had some Buffalo Stout. It served in a big corked bottle. Not the darkest beer I've ever had, but its pretty dark but packed with flavor. Some coffees in there but its also sweet and very carbonated almost like a champagne.

DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 15th October 2012, 2:24 am

Cigars are quite nice, depends if you prefer more than less for size. Cigarillos are tiny cigars and work as a nice spritzer compared to regular sized Churchill's and what not (the big ones, they come in a variety of sizes and gauges but thats shit you concern yourself with when your older) Just remember you never inhale a cigar you puff on it and taste the aroma and blend in your mouth.

Personally im a tequila guy atm, where as some of my friends much rather have a whiskey or a gin. Scotch is quite expensive and much (higher class technically) regardless it all down to taste and the more hardcore older liquors take time to a tune to your taste buds. Hell i know a 19 yr EX dealer (kinda) who smokes cigs and sips on sing malt scotch

Beer is well some good shit, sadly tho i haven't delved into any high class beers but the thing is that beer is only high class depending on where you located, In North America all imported beer is higher class because it cost more because we have to ship it; vs overseas out NA beer is technically high class because it is imported although they hold there beer much higher in regard. (Kokanee, Alexander Keiths - white an reg, and my home city blend Boss Beer)

Wine - start with white work your way to red - this takes time and taste and a want to drink and you don't get plastered because the hang over blows, but wine is quite nice and you just have to find out if you prefer dry or fruity (personally i like a dry white and a very fruity red - taking time for me to get into it).

Green - well thats your own decision

Last edited by KZ Powned on 15th October 2012, 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 15th October 2012, 2:25 am

DeadApe wrote:I know most of you guys are 12 but does anybody know their stuff about any of these greatest manly man desirables?

> inb4 I did shots of Heineken at a family party.

Used to smoke cigars often, still smoke cigarettes pretty often. I'm actually smoking a cigarette right now.

In all honesty, not much too it. I smoked cigars with this lesbian chick once, but she smoked like an idiot and inhaled the cigar, subsequently making herself extremely sick. Cigars are smoked slowly, casually, and obviously not inhaled. It's really not hard.

As for all the alcohol, I'm not much of a social drinker, and I end up doing most of my drinking alone, which in all honesty is quite depressing. (In b4 you're old Jag. George Thorogood says hello) So yeah, that's that.

With the hard liquor it's mainly about shots, you can drink from the bottle though if you're feeling especially Irish or depressed. Whiskey is good to put a shot in your coffee. I learned that from my father.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 15th October 2012, 7:27 am

Sure is Tophat in here.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 15th October 2012, 8:00 am

I don't smoke tobacco, and I avoid drinking all together (alcoholsim has fucked a few things up for my family). But from what I've heard, you can't go too wrong with good whiskey.
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 15th October 2012, 8:02 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote: if you're feeling especially Irish or depressed. Whiskey is good to put a shot in your coffee. I learned that from my father.

........I LIKE YOUR STYLE SON............WE DRINK ALOOOOONE!
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 15th October 2012, 8:55 am

Wanna bet when the first idiot starts talking about smoking something else in this thread?

I like to make my own beer and wine, it's pretty good. The last batch was ruined though :(
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 15th October 2012, 10:09 am

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:Sure is Tophat in here.

attempt at douchbaggery 0/10. Go somewhere else you little shit

@ finland: Really? I'm actually kind of interested lol, do tell.
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 15th October 2012, 11:09 am

I Don't drink, don't smoke, don't do anything fun.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 15th October 2012, 11:29 am

mboddz751 wrote:@ finland: Really? I'm actually kind of interested lol, do tell.
In general, or about the ruined batch? Ah well, I'll tell both.

It's nothing fancy really. I got a 30 liter (8 gallon) fermenting container, that produces about maybe 28 liters of the actual stuff per batch. I've just made typical package wines and beers so far, but it's still drinkable. The process is real simple, just dump the ingredients (and sugar, lots of sugar, up to 8kg (17.5lbs) for wine) in the container in the instructed order and wait a few weeks. The equipment is probably $20, and the ingredients for a batch probably $10. A little more expensive in here, but everything is (eg. a 24-case of beer is $30).

The last batch got ruined because I lost the cap for the water lock, and fruit flies laid eggs in the water. I tried to reason that it wouldn't affect the actual batch, but the thought of the fly eggs disgusted me, so I gave the batch to a bunch of hobos. They drank the whole batch, almost 30 liters of 10-15% wine, in a day or two.

PS: I can't stomach whiskey, not after a little accident with scotch in Thailand when I was 15. Just the smell gives me a headache, drinking makes me feel like I'm gonna hurl, even if I haven't drank anything else. It's a shame, they are such fine drinks.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 15th October 2012, 12:15 pm

Thats pretty cool Fin. I think me and you had this discussion already but I bought my buddy a Mr. Beer kit for christmas where you can make up to 2 gallons of beer at a time. We only got to make one batch so far, haven't had time to make any others but in all honesty this beer was pretty damn good. The longer you let it ferment the better it gets obviously so we kept in in there for a good 2 months I think.

@KZ I've been wanting to step up my tequila game as well. I tried a really nice tequila called Milagro and have been wanting to divulge is some higher shelf tequilas ever since. I've been told that you have to look for tequilas that are 100 percent agave unlike patron and cuervo.

DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 15th October 2012, 1:44 pm

Every single alcoholic beverage I've ever tasted has been complete and utter shit, with one single exception. My parents went on a cruise for a week about two years ago, so my two older brothers decided it was party week in the Wooten household. Every night, the house would be filled with about 20 or more people, and apparently drunk people are completely incapable of distinguishing trash cans from tables and the floor. The house was a god damn pigsty the entire week, until the last day when it was ME cleaning up half the shit myself (we disposed of most of the cans and boxes in our next door neighbors recycling can). Anyway, various people at the party at different points encouraged me to drink, but I've never been into drinking shit that makes me gag, so I refused most offers. They realized I hated the taste and wasn't enough of a dope to repeatedly drink something that tastes like shit in the hopes that it would eventually stop tasting like shit, so they tried to devise something I could drink. They found a bottle of something (no idea what is was). It was some sort of butterscotch tasting thing, and they mixed it into a cup of milk, and it tasted okay if I didn't guzzle it. I wouldn't ever really request it or anything.

As for smoking, I've tried a cigar one time. A friend of mine had been getting into cigars for a short time, and bought this pack of cherry flavored ones (I hadn't known prior to that they came in flavors). He gave me one, and didn't really give me any instructions on it (and even if he'd told me "Don't inhale", I wouldn't have understood what he meant). Anyway, I'm assuming I inhaled it, because I ended up coughing up a shitstorm and guzzling down water to try and get the taste out.

I also have a couple old fashioned wooden pipes, which I don't actually use for anything, except when I'm occasionally bored and want to do some Sigmund Freud poses. Another friend of mine wanted to go smoke a cigarette (he apparently didn't want his parents to find out or something) so we went to a nearby park, and he tore up one cigarette and stuffed one of the pipes with it, and I tried smoking it. He told me the "don't inhale it" thing, but I don't know how to suck air through a pipe without getting it into my lungs. Anyway, I inhaled it and ended up coughing up a shitstorm.

Went on a camping trip with my cigar smoking friend (who now just smokes cigarettes) and a few others, and all of them were potheads. Under normal circumstances, I'd have refused, but since it was nighttime and so goddamn-holy-shit-fucking-kill-me-now-I-can't-stand-the-heat hot, and they said it makes you sleepy, I decided "What the hell, I'd love to be unconscious right about now", and agreed to try it. They gave me the instructions to get it into my mouth, let it be there for a few seconds, then suck it into my lungs (which sounds an awful lot like inhaling). Anyway, I inhaled it and ended up coughing up a shitstorm. They said I did it right, but even after several more inhalings, I was not high or sleepy. Fuck if I'm ever smoking anything ever again.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 15th October 2012, 2:02 pm

Vodka and irn bru

nuff said

Spoiler:
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 15th October 2012, 2:07 pm

mboddz751 wrote:
VrAzZLe Meister wrote:Sure is Tophat in here.

attempt at douchbaggery 0/10. Go somewhere else you little shit

@ finland: Really? I'm actually kind of interested lol, do tell.
Wow where did that come from?
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 15th October 2012, 2:19 pm

Hah Desert, that was a very entertaining anecdote.

I guess drinking and smoking is not for everyone. I'll say that this topic is not to discuss what I call "drinking to get drunk." I rarely get drunk because I purposely don't drink enough to get drunk (although sometimes it sneaks up on you). I think being drunk, except for few occasions is pretty dumb. I drink because I appreciate the tastes and the aromas, not the alcohol content. I like cigars for the same reasons, although I did smoke cigarettes for a period, I quit for my health, not to say that cigars are not unhealthy.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 15th October 2012, 2:59 pm

I've done a wee bit and all i will say is if i'm ever drinking with friends i will be the one pussy with a light beer or a mango dacquerie (how the hell do you spell it?)
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 15th October 2012, 3:01 pm

Ha, Milargo literally means miracle in Spanish. How fitting for an expensive Tequila.

Speaking of which, one of my buddies vacationed in Mexico last spring break. Turns out they all drink the same horrible over the counter stuff that we normally would. Same brand and everything.

Also, I don't care what you say, a Piña Colada on the beach during a hot summer's day is the best thing ever.

Oh, and come to Wisco for good beer of any kind. Everyone and their mother makes their own, and liquor stores are packed with tons of local brands. Only poor college kids drink the piss water brands. :(
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 15th October 2012, 4:37 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 15th October 2012, 4:48 pm

Super Mega King wrote:My favorite is Captain Morgan's Tattoo

Spoiler:

Are you trying to say something with that spoiler Super?

Also Crown Royal. Its a great Canadian Whiskey, on the sweeter side.

Smokes and Spirits  CrownRoyal-lg

Btw Super, you have good taste in rum... for someone who doesn't drink.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 15th October 2012, 5:11 pm

Good to see everyone is getting along.

I don't normally drink harder stuff like whiskey or scotch. I'm not a fan of wine, imo it tastes like shit. I normally just stick to lager. Although Vodka has been working it's way into my drinks as of recent.

Liquor is fucking expensive in the UK, it's around £15 for a bottle of co op own brand whiskey.
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 15th October 2012, 5:40 pm

A Groovy Tophat wrote:Are you trying to say something with that spoiler Super?
Yeah, he's saying you're an embarassment.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum