Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
What Radio Station's would you like in GTA V? Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
What Radio Station's would you like in GTA V? Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
What Radio Station's would you like in GTA V? Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
What Radio Station's would you like in GTA V? Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
What Radio Station's would you like in GTA V? Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
What Radio Station's would you like in GTA V? Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
What Radio Station's would you like in GTA V? Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
What Radio Station's would you like in GTA V? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
What Radio Station's would you like in GTA V? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
What Radio Station's would you like in GTA V? Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
What Radio Station's would you like in GTA V? Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
What Radio Station's would you like in GTA V? Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

What Radio Station's would you like in GTA V?

+11
KZ Powned
Cloakey100
A Sneaky Whale
DJDemitri
Super Mega King
snowwolf1996
Made in Finland
DeadApe
FoundDa Kiwi
Garquin
x Swiftyy v
15 posters

Go down

What Radio Station's would you like in GTA V? Empty What Radio Station's would you like in GTA V?

Post  x Swiftyy v 18th October 2012, 10:26 pm

Radio Los Santos Motherfucka

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

What Radio Station's would you like in GTA V? Empty Re: What Radio Station's would you like in GTA V?

Post  Garquin 18th October 2012, 11:02 pm

I would like a station with nothing but dubstep. just fucking Bass Drops all over the Place, nothing but WUB WUB WUB WUB.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

What Radio Station's would you like in GTA V? Empty Re: What Radio Station's would you like in GTA V?

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 19th October 2012, 12:58 am

DJ Paul.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 19th October 2012, 1:20 am

lol garquin.

I really liked LCHC a lot and I hope it comes back but maybe with some newer hardcore.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 19th October 2012, 4:40 am

Garquin wrote:I would like a station with nothing but dubstep. just fucking Bass Drops all over the Place, nothing but WUB WUB WUB WUB.
I'm willing to bet that they'd actually cater to the masses, and will have that station.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 19th October 2012, 7:16 am

LRR no doubt teh classics man
also the punk station(forgot its name) and LCHC would be nice. but overall i wish they woul have more songs and a grunge ststion...hehe
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 19th October 2012, 11:52 am

Made in Finland wrote:
Garquin wrote:I would like a station with nothing but dubstep. just fucking Bass Drops all over the Place, nothing but WUB WUB WUB WUB.
I'm willing to bet that they'd actually cater to the masses, and will have that station.

It's Rockstar. If there is going to be such a station, it's going to make fun of dubstep.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 19th October 2012, 4:20 pm

You always, ALWAYS, have Lazlo. The talk station guy, I think in GTA 4 he was integrity radio. I was not a huge fan but it was still funny.
DJDemitri
DJDemitri
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  A Sneaky Whale 19th October 2012, 9:46 pm

I hope they keep a station like liberty city rock and put some acdc or like pink flyod. they need some dubstep. get rid of that fucking jazz station.
A Sneaky Whale
A Sneaky Whale
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 19th October 2012, 10:12 pm

hollywood undead kinda station would be epic
Cloakey100
Cloakey100

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 19th October 2012, 11:36 pm

a helmet baby. wrote:get rid of that fucking jazz station.
WHAT!?!? no you need jazz...just for the moments of 5 star trying to get to the nearest pay-and-spray just to be ironic
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 20th October 2012, 2:14 am

if any of you guys have played the pc version they have a station called "independence FM" and it allowed you to put your won music int he music folder of the game and access it as a radio station in game, now this needs to be implemented into the console version because all music is subjective to whoever listens to it.
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 20th October 2012, 2:20 am

KZ Powned wrote:if any of you guys have played the pc version they have a station called "independence FM" and it allowed you to put your won music int he music folder of the game and access it as a radio station in game, now this needs to be implemented into the console version because all music is subjective to whoever listens to it.
They had that in san andreas for the regular xbox

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 20th October 2012, 4:00 am

Garquin wrote:
KZ Powned wrote:if any of you guys have played the pc version they have a station called "independence FM" and it allowed you to put your won music int he music folder of the game and access it as a radio station in game, now this needs to be implemented into the console version because all music is subjective to whoever listens to it.
They had that in san andreas for the regular xbox

It was great.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 20th October 2012, 2:16 pm

Radio Broker or something like it.
Radio Los Santos and Radio X were awesome in SA and Rise FM in GTA 3.

So many great songs.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 20th October 2012, 2:26 pm

GTA SA had some great stations. I really like listening to the talk shows too they are pretty hilarious.

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  A Sneaky Whale 20th October 2012, 2:26 pm

i think they should put a reggae station that is alwasy good to cruise too. jazz is ok but i do like running running away from the cops on a faggio listing to jazz. but this would be the a list of what i would like to see
1. dubstep
2. liberty rock
3. reggae
4. LCHC
A Sneaky Whale
A Sneaky Whale
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryanhw12 20th October 2012, 5:01 pm

An all type of electronic radio station. ranging from drum and base to EDM house trance and many more. And more WKTT.
Ryanhw12
Ryanhw12
Zombie Killer of The Year
Zombie Killer of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down