Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy?

+19
Desert Sleepy
sgt zombie23
ABigSoggy Wafle
Made in Finland
Garquin
Jagdgeschwader
Slacker Hero
Cloakey100
. ADestroyer360
ApocalypseVVolf.
snowwolf1996
lamboman1342
eaustinn36
bman4782
VrAzZLe Meister
nK FaTaLiiTY
A Groovy Tophat
MrKurt2012
DeadApe
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy?

Post  sgt zombie23 28th October 2012, 7:34 pm

sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy?

Post  Desert Sleepy 28th October 2012, 8:19 pm

I live in Virginia Beach, VA (same place Tophat is getting rained heavily in, apparently) and haven't even noticed any form of storm, except that last night it sounded fairly windy and the power kept shutting on and off for a couple hours late at night. I have noticed that the streets are wet, but haven't actually seen any rain.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 28th October 2012, 8:35 pm

Northern Wisco here. What the hell is a "natural disaster"?
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 28th October 2012, 9:32 pm

This is why I'm sittin' in the mitten. Good luck to everyone in the red zone.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 28th October 2012, 10:48 pm

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  TerrorOps 28th October 2012, 11:39 pm

We're sort of in the middle of Queens so It shouldn't be to bad for us.
However all the public transportation is down.

If this is a fluke like Irene.....
TerrorOps
TerrorOps

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 29th October 2012, 4:01 pm

Fucking hell its coming towards Toronto. This might be the end of the world for me guys...no way am I going to survive this. The only good thing is that I know how to swim. Were having power outages near my area but not my house yet I guess were lucky. Good luck to all you guys. If I don't make it, i just want you to know you guys are the best thing that ever happened to me

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 29th October 2012, 4:26 pm

bman4782 wrote:Fucking hell its coming towards Toronto. This might be the end of the world for me guys...no way am I going to survive this. The only good thing is that I know how to swim. Were having power outages near my area but not my house yet I guess were lucky. Good luck to all you guys. If I don't make it, i just want you to know you guys are the best thing that ever happened to me

Bman, wouldn't you just sink to the bottom?
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 29th October 2012, 4:32 pm

bman4782 wrote:Fucking hell its coming towards Toronto. This might be the end of the world for me guys...no way am I going to survive this. The only good thing is that I know how to swim. Were having power outages near my area but not my house yet I guess were lucky. Good luck to all you guys. If I don't make it, i just want you to know you guys are the best thing that ever happened to me

Pff, you don't need to swim. Attach those kiddie-floaty things to the side of your wheelchair and duct-tape some umbrellas to the arms. Then float downstream as your neighbors & friends plead for your help. While you maniacally raise your pinky finger to the side of your mouth and say a cheesy one-liner.

Good luck Bman. West-side, Dougs.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 29th October 2012, 4:41 pm

A Groovy Tophat wrote:

Bman, wouldn't you just sink to the bottom?

I mean when Im out of my chair lol are you kidding? If anything I'll jump out and swim to safety.

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:

Pff, you don't need to swim. Attach those kiddie-floaty things to the side of your wheelchair and duct-tape some umbrellas to the arms. Then float downstream as your neighbors & friends plead for your help. While you maniacally raise your pinky finger to the side of your mouth and say a cheesy one-liner.

Good luck Bman. West-side, Dougs.
Funny you mention that aha I actually do have a kiddiefloatie thingy. But I won't leave my family behind even though its a good idea. But yeah thanks hopefully the west side will not be all bad. West Side is the best side.

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 29th October 2012, 7:57 pm

It is starting to hit me now (thought it was yesterday, but it's been rainy all week). Nothing too bad yet, although the wind is picking up slightly. Tomorrow morning is going to suck.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 29th October 2012, 8:20 pm

Its really windy here...thats about it.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 29th October 2012, 8:53 pm

DeadApe wrote:Its really windy here...thats about it.

Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? - Page 2 New_yo10

Windy...
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 29th October 2012, 10:09 pm

Wow this is boring. Philly just has like 40mph winds and some rain. Jersey shore, however, is completely underwater and downed trees everywhere. My house possibly included. Hopefully Snooki is far out to sea now.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 29th October 2012, 10:50 pm

Yeah Jersey got hit the worst in the tri state I think, most of its underwater. Hope your house is alright. They had to pull some surfers out of the water over here.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 29th October 2012, 11:29 pm

DeadApe wrote:Its really windy here...thats about it.

80+ mph winds? Time to fly a kite.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 30th October 2012, 12:46 am

ConEd blew up.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 30th October 2012, 12:50 am

Holy shit. Con Ed explodes. Lower Manhattan completely out of power except Goldman Sachs (of course.)

http://blogs.wsj.com/metropolis/2012/10/29/thousands-without-power-before-sandy-makes-landfall/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZAqYZ433TeQ#!

Nuts.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 30th October 2012, 5:13 pm

RIP New Jersey / New York

You've served us well.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 30th October 2012, 7:39 pm

Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? - Page 2 404195_2485481754581_845871569_n

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 30th October 2012, 7:40 pm

A Groovy Tophat wrote:RIP New Jersey / New York

You've served us well.

I'm still here?
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 30th October 2012, 8:39 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:
A Groovy Tophat wrote:RIP New Jersey / New York

You've served us well.

I'm still here?

Ghost Erik
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 30th October 2012, 8:40 pm

Garquin wrote:Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? - Page 2 404195_2485481754581_845871569_n

I saw a similar photo after a tiny earthquake happened here in Virginia.

Anybody getting hit by Hurricane Sandy? - Page 2 Earthq10
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 30th October 2012, 8:54 pm

I heard that a hospital in New York lost power and they had to evacuate...serious shit guys. If this isn't the end of the world I don't know what is.

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 30th October 2012, 9:00 pm

bman4782 wrote:I heard that a hospital in New York lost power and they had to evacuate...serious shit guys. If this isn't the end of the world I don't know what is.
Really If a hospital Evacuates its the end of the world? I thought this would be like the end of the world.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next