Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
We Go Way Back: Chapter II Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
We Go Way Back: Chapter II Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
We Go Way Back: Chapter II Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
We Go Way Back: Chapter II Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
We Go Way Back: Chapter II Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
We Go Way Back: Chapter II Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
We Go Way Back: Chapter II Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
We Go Way Back: Chapter II Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
We Go Way Back: Chapter II Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
We Go Way Back: Chapter II Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
We Go Way Back: Chapter II Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
We Go Way Back: Chapter II Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

We Go Way Back: Chapter II

+3
Desert Sleepy
Meatshield718
Eaglendia
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We Go Way Back: Chapter II Empty We Go Way Back: Chapter II

Post  Eaglendia 18th November 2012, 8:19 pm

Regal Kingsley | 100% Life | Inventory: Ritual knife
Spoiler:
We Go Way Back: Chapter II 78

You are Regal Kingsley, apprentice to the great Wizard who devoted his life to defending the small village of Midiel, in the valley below this tower; he protected the town from evil forces, the attacks of the forgotten beasts and other rampant creatures. You practiced the magic arts diligently for years, but in the days following your master's death, your heart grew cold. Polymorphing your former lovers into various household objects in a fit of all-knowing rage and ennui combined, you branded yourself a warlock and turned away from the village you were meant to protect, leaving them to fend for themselves.

There is something wrong with the ley lines, though, and you feel the power that binds you to this world drifting away. You read over the spellbooks again and again, but find yourself unable to afford yourself the ancient blessings as you would every morning.

Something's wrong, you've got to figure out what, and you only have so many spells to do it with. Today, you'll try to use weaker ones, to maximize your energy.

((Which spells would you like to prepare today?:

*Bolt: Casts forth a cutting orb of mystical energy that can wound living creatures and damage inorganic material.
*Dazzle: A mental spell that can overcome the minds of lesser beings and disorient smarter creatures.
*Figment: Conjures a convincing illusion, complete with sound; illusion is incorporeal, and requires concentration to maintain.
*Dimension Door: Teleport up to twenty feet in any direction, at will.
*Ray of Enfeeblement: Sends out a ray of energy that can drain the physical attributes of living beings.
*Magic Armor: Creates an invisible field of force around a living being that will defend them from attacks.
*Anti-magic Field: Generates an area wherein the effects of magic will be cancelled.
*Cantrip: Magically lift, clean, dirty, chill, warm, flavor, or conceal any object that is five pounds or less, as long as it is within ten feet of you. Produce bright lights, annoying sounds, and useless fireworks.
*Astral Projection: Purges your spirit from your body temporarily, allowing you to move through walls, levitate, and scout invisibly.))

David Huxford | 100% Life |
Bruce Boehner | 100% Life |
We Go Way Back: Chapter II 80

So, an orc and a dwarf walk into a bar.

Except not really.

You're not really sure how where you are, or how you got here—hell, at this point, you barely remember where you came from—but you just stumbled upon this cabin outside what you're convinced is a nearby town. You just came down from the hills to the north; people told you that if you were looking for something, you'd find it down here in Midiel.

So that's where you think you are. Not much of a story, but it does fine for you, doesn't it? There's a lot of assumptions in this place, you notice. People apparently think you're a “dwarf”, but you are pretty sure dwarves aren't real, so there's that.

Oh, the green guy? You picked him up on your way down. He's not all that talkative, but he carries his weight and yours, probably a couple times over. You've seen him push boulders around like they weren't even there, and he hasn't done wrong by you so far, though he does seem to have a bit of a violent streak.

Old Max Orchard | 100% Life |
William "Will" Bennit | 100% Life |
Magnus Vilulf | 100% Life |
We Go Way Back: Chapter II 81

The bar here in Midiel is a quiet place, where a few of the locals have gathered—at this point, they're probably going to share a drink, maybe remember if they're carrying anything important, and probably try to out-do one another with war stories, fictional or otherwise.

Yeah, that'll be fun.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

We Go Way Back: Chapter II Empty Re: We Go Way Back: Chapter II

Post  Meatshield718 18th November 2012, 10:49 pm

Will: Remember what you're drinking, who that person across the table from you is, and what you have on you.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 19th November 2012, 3:21 am

Bruce: Walk over to and try to open the door, but fail due to a lack of experience using technology. Smash down the door by hitting it simultaneously with both of your hands.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 19th November 2012, 4:01 am

Max: Nurse the alcoholic beverage before me and make certain that I haven't become drunk enough to lose any personal possessions yet.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 19th November 2012, 12:27 pm

Magnus: he looks once in his pack before downing the alcoholic beverage. He then boasts about the time he once murdered a giant cyclops.(eagle you can make the story if you want personally i want to see what you write) afterwards he belches and sighs," ahhh good times".
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 19th November 2012, 6:35 pm

Old Max Orchard | 100% Life |
William "Will" Bennit | 100% Life |
Magnus Vilulf | 100% Life |
We Go Way Back: Chapter II 82

@Will – The girl across the table is, well, you don't really know her. You sort of just set your drink down over there for a second and walked back over here to listen.

@Max – Not quite. The drinks here are a little watery, but cheap; they get the job done, it just takes a while.

“Aye, y'call that a story!?” Magnus laughs heartily, taking a swig of ale before slamming the glass back down. “I remember the day I took on a cyclops on me own! Separated from the rest of me kin, I was, when I spotted the beast, traipsin' right 'round the gorge like 'e owned the place! With no sword to speak of, I wrestled the beast down, gouged'm right in 'is eye, I did! Ah, good times!”

The three of you begin to check your possessions—it dawns on you that it's up to you to remember what you're carrying. Stands to reason, though, that none of you would have brought anything terribly unreasonable to the good old tavern—a few coins, perhaps?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 19th November 2012, 8:37 pm

Magnus realizes he dropped his purse of money, containing 20 gold, on the ground right next to his iron sword and a treasure map supposedly leading to gold. he quickly picks up his coin purse and stuffs the map inside of it. He then reattaches his coin purse and sword to his body.
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 19th November 2012, 9:01 pm

Max: "Murdering a poor-sighted simpleton on his own land, eh? That is a bit low, but I'm sure you were just frightened..."

I assess my person, just to make sure. It seems that I didn't leave home without my trusty crossbow slung beneath my cloak. I can feel that 'firearm' contraption bound to my waist, although it remains a last resort weapon. And the chafing in my boots reminds me that my throwing knives must someday find a better place to be tucked away.

Interestingly, I may have recently spent the last of my coin on a drink.

Last edited by Flasktoss55 on 19th November 2012, 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 19th November 2012, 9:27 pm

Magnus: "The beast staired into mah soul ready too rip aye from lim' tah lim' he did. Aye had seen a pile a' bones right by 'im. That's how aye knew tah kill the buuga'!"
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 19th November 2012, 9:33 pm

Max: "He must have seen the soul of a man who would kill a cyclops just finished with supper."
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 19th November 2012, 10:58 pm

David: "Come on you oaf, let's get inside and see what we can find."
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 19th November 2012, 11:44 pm

“Come on, you oaf. Let's get inside and see what we can find.”

“RAAAAAAAARGH!”

We Go Way Back: Chapter II 83

Boehner smashes the door open. This looks like a nice and quiet cottage, though you feel an air of something strange.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 19th November 2012, 11:57 pm

Regal: Prepare Bolt, Astral Projection, Magic Armor and Figment. Oh, and Cantrip, can't forget about Cantrip.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 20th November 2012, 12:17 am

Regal Kingsley | 100% Life | Inventory: Ritual knife
Spoiler:
We Go Way Back: Chapter II 78

You study the runes, and the arcane knowledge within becomes yours to command. Steeped in the tower over Midiel, you have mastered all the gramaryes this world and those beyond can offer.

There is something amiss, and it is up to you to find out what.

Today, you make your own destiny. Today, you write your own grimoire.

Now, what to do?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 20th November 2012, 1:17 am

Will: Remember that you've still a few coins for drinking money. Approach the other table. "You and I both know that a cyclops isn't exactly the prime example of a perfect citizen friend. They aren't exactly asking for the food and clothing they steal. If you've got a better battle to tell of, speak up."
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 20th November 2012, 2:53 am

Bruce: Look at the thing on the table. The thing that looks like some type of chest, maybe.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 20th November 2012, 3:25 am

Old Max Orchard | 100% Life | Inventory: masterwork crossbow, throwing knives, shoddy flintlock pistol
William "Will" Bennit | 100% Life | Inventory: 30 gp
Magnus Vilulf | 100% Life | Inventory: 20 gp, mysterious treasure map, iron longsword
We Go Way Back: Chapter II 82

"Murdering a poor-sighted simpleton on his own land, eh? That is a bit low, but I'm sure you were just frightened..." Old Max speaks up.

"The beast staired into mah soul ready too rip aye from lim' tah lim' he did. Aye had seen a pile a' bones right by 'im. That's how aye knew tah kill the buuga'!"

"He must have seen the soul of a man who would kill a cyclops just finished with supper."

William makes his way over to the table with the other two men. “You and I both know that a cyclops isn't exactly the prime example of a perfect citizen friend. They aren't exactly asking for the food and clothing they steal.”

“He's right.” The man behind the bar cuts you a grin. “Last one that showed its face around here wasn't too friendly. Would have torn the damn village in two were it not for old Arren.”

A pause, then Will looks back at old Max. “If you've got a better battle to tell of, speak up."
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 20th November 2012, 3:36 am

David: Shakes his head as he enters the cabin.

"When I said let's go inside, I didn't mean let's go be destructive and tear the place up!"

Examine the table.

"Oi, go poke around with that thing on the table, will ya? If it's a booby trap, I think you'd be able to handle it better than me!"
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 20th November 2012, 5:03 am

Bruce: Try to open the thing, if it is an openable thing.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 20th November 2012, 12:37 pm

Magnus: "Aye aye have anotha'. me and mah frend kith were goin' about the forest after ah night in the pub. We found sum giant tracks so we put it in ou'r great minds tah follow them. when we got tah the end ah the tracks weh found a sleeping baby drake! Can yah believe it ah drake! anywho ah digress. Kith got it in 'is head to trah an' rahde it. So he jumped ahn the drake an' spurred it awake.", Magnus boasts again and then he bursts out laughing ," Yah shoulda seen the look on 'is face. He got flown off the drake an' landed on 'is back. Ah was to busy laughing tah notice the drake comin' at me! He was on top of me when ah stopped laughing. But he tried to bite me he did so ah pulled mah knive ahtta mah sheath an' stabbed it in the neck about a thowsand times before he was finished. Kith an' me pulled 'im back to town where we all ate 'im."
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 20th November 2012, 2:52 pm

Max: "♪Of the poor cyclops and his meal, I spoke in jest to prod at your pride; but doubtful am I that your drake is real, as no teeth can pierce its steely hide.♪"
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 20th November 2012, 4:38 pm

“I said 'let's go inside', not 'let's go be destructive and tear the place up'!” David sighs, then follows Bruce into the cabin. “Go poke around with that thing on the table. It could be a booby trap.

We Go Way Back: Chapter II 84

Boehner flips the lid of the silver-coated chest, loosing a layer of dust into the air and nearly breaking it from the hinges. There's a few gold coins inside, some candles like the one burning on the table, and what looks like an old knife or letter opener.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 20th November 2012, 6:43 pm

David: "I think it's best if I handle these things, greenie. No offense but I think you have holes in those pockets of yours."

Grab the coins, the knife/letter opener and the candles.

Examine the hatch underneath the table.

"Hmm, I wonder what's in here."

Attempt to open it.

Last edited by Slacker Hero on 20th November 2012, 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 20th November 2012, 7:20 pm

Will: "The singing man has a point. I've never heard of a man taking down a drake other than in fables. How do we know you aren't just making it all up? What proof do you have?"
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 20th November 2012, 7:34 pm

Old Max Orchard | 100% Life | Inventory: masterwork crossbow, throwing knives, shoddy flintlock pistol
William "Will" Bennit | 100% Life | Inventory: 30 gp
Magnus Vilulf | 100% Life | Inventory: 20 gp, mysterious treasure map, iron longsword
We Go Way Back: Chapter II 85

“Aye, have anothe'! Me and me friend Kith 'ere about the forest after a night inna pub. We found some giant tracks, so we put it innar great minds ta' follow 'em. When we got to the end, we found a sleepin' baby drake, can ye' believe 'at? Anyway, Kith got it in 'is head ta' try an' ride the thing, so he jumped on it and spurred it awake... 'e got thrown off, an' landed on 'is back! I was too busy laughin' to notice the thing comin' at me—he tried to bite me, he did, so I pulled me knife ahtta her sheath, an' stabbed it in the neck about a thousand times. Kith an' me pulled 'im back to town where we all ate 'im." Magnus laughs heartily.

“That's quite the tale.” The man behind the counter rolls his eyes.

"♪Of the poor cyclops and his meal, I spoke in jest to prod at your pride; but doubtful am I that your drake is real, as no teeth can pierce its steely hide.♪" Old Max responds in a singsong voice.

"The singing man has a point. I've never heard of a man taking down a drake other than in fables. How do we know you aren't just making it all up? What proof do you have?" Will says.

“Proof sounds good to me too.” The woman from the other table approaches as well. “I'd like to hear more about this drake... if you're telling the truth, where and when exactly did this occur?”
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next