Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead

+16
ApocalypseVVolf.
Desert Sleepy
. ADestroyer360
Jagdgeschwader
Made in Finland
VrAzZLe Meister
Super Mega King
Garquin
ztron
snowwolf1996
eaustinn36
Vicious Fox
DeadApe
FoundDa Kiwi
bman4782
KGBOOM
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead Empty Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead

Post  KGBOOM 14th December 2012, 4:03 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20730717
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/20734267 (BBC News live coverage)
I mean just wow. What the fuck is wrong with humanity these days.
At least 18 children were killed, which is heartbreaking this close to Christmas.
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead Empty Re: Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead

Post  bman4782 14th December 2012, 4:12 pm

'Murica.

If this happened in Canada and I got shot I would go to the hospital to get healed. FOR FREE.

Seriously though, messed up shit. Students should be more careful they don't walk into bullets next time. Ignorant people.

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead Empty Re: Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 14th December 2012, 4:22 pm

bman4782 wrote:Students should be more careful they don't walk into bullets next time. Ignorant people.
KGBOOM wrote:What the fuck is wrong with humanity these days.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 14th December 2012, 5:29 pm

This elementary school shooting is a tragedy, but young children die almost every single day in the middle east and i dont see people feeling sorry for those kids. Kids are still kids regardless of race.

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 14th December 2012, 6:25 pm

bman4782 wrote:This elementary school shooting is a tragedy, but young children die almost every single day in the middle east and i dont see people feeling sorry for those kids. Kids are still kids regardless of race.

True, but do you lift? not feel even a little sorry for them? I mean it's 11 days to christmas. Surely deep down in that hard, crab like interior you feel emotions?
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 14th December 2012, 6:32 pm

bman4782 wrote:This elementary school shooting is a tragedy, but young children die almost every single day in the middle east and i dont see people feeling sorry for those kids. Kids are still kids regardless of race.

Shut the fuck up you backwards retard. 20 children and 6 adults were killed in a school. There are parents who just found out they wont be with their children on Christmas, or ever again for that matter. Do you think you look cool when you say shit like that? You don't, you look like a dumb heartless asshole.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 14th December 2012, 6:37 pm

bman4782 wrote:'Murica.

If this happened in Canada and I got shot I would go to the hospital to get healed. FOR FREE.

Seriously though, messed up shit. Students should be more careful they don't walk into bullets next time. Ignorant people.

This really made me rage. You're actually just one big cunt for saying this, I know you aren't the most respected person on this but that is really low. Just you back in your cage.
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 14th December 2012, 6:45 pm

Jeez to think that this stuff still happens on a somewhat regular basis just makes me depressed. Idk if it is just me but the fact that 20/27 were primary school children just tore my soul a little. My god...

Spoiler:
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 14th December 2012, 7:01 pm

just read this on msn....just...shit...my heart goes out to the people who lost their children and family members in this unneeded tragedy...it might have even been their last day until break...just why are humans in general so savage and barbaric to themselves?
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  ztron 14th December 2012, 10:09 pm

Jesus christ, what the fuck can be going through someones mind as they do something this fucked up. What really pisses me off is if you want to kill your mom, why would you drag 20+ 5 to 10 year olds with you?
ztron
ztron
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 14th December 2012, 10:10 pm

At least they can walk into them

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 14th December 2012, 10:11 pm

BMAN: The edgiest of all crab-people.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 14th December 2012, 10:22 pm

Probably because we barely get any news coverage from a region across the fuckn' ocean.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  ztron 14th December 2012, 11:11 pm

Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead Tumblr_me2thuWfC91r4sdqw

... Really? And then you fucking complain when we call you a fag crab
ztron
ztron
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 15th December 2012, 12:00 am

Double standards ahoy!
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 15th December 2012, 12:31 am

KGBOOM wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20730717
At least 18 children were killed, which is heartbreaking this close to Christmas.

Because some people are FUCKING NUTS. Do you honestly think a normal person just decided to go shoot up a school and then kill himself?

If anything you should applaud humanity since everyone feels bad about this, or you can still criticize it since you all will forget this in a little while and just go on with your lives anyway. It's not like it affected you.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 15th December 2012, 1:02 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:

Because some people are FUCKING NUTS. Do you honestly think a normal person just decided to go shoot up a school and then kill himself?

If anything you should applaud humanity since everyone feels bad about this, or you can still criticize it since you all will forget this in a little while and just go on with your lives anyway. It's not like it affected you.
These people do these things for attention.

And what does the media do every time something like this happens? And what do WE do? Yeah... give them exactly what they want, inspiring even more people to go down the same route. Just saying...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 15th December 2012, 1:36 am

Made in Finland wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:

These people do these things for attention.

And what does the media do every time something like this happens? And what do WE do? Yeah... give them exactly what they want, inspiring even more people to go down the same route. Just saying...

He makes a point. This was just after the shooting in Clackamas, OR.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 15th December 2012, 1:47 am

The media can't exactly not give them attention. Speaking of which, I wonder if the beloved Westboro Baptist Church will be chiming in soon to explain why exactly this happened?

I find that I just don't care. I don't mean that in some sort of aggressively dickish way, but for whatever reason, I just feel complete apathy here. 20 kindergartners shot by some whack-job? Just seems like a typical occasional tragedy. There'll have to be something more to it for me to care. Somebody sane will have to do it, meaning something like the police firing into a crowd or a decent act of terrorism or something. I just don't see what's so disturbing about someone who's obviously insane doing something insane. I suppose it is sad, but I'm just not sad. I've felt empathy before, in regards to things that don't affect me, but I'm not sure why exactly I don't feel it here. I also don't feel guilty about not feeling sad, since it's not like I'm doing anything. I'm sure 4channers are currently doing their best to impress each other and show off how edgy they are by drawing some "rule 34" pictures of this (saw an example of this when I somehow ended up on the Encyclopedia Dramatica page for VA Tech).
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 15th December 2012, 1:55 am

Desert Santa wrote:The media can't exactly not give them attention. Speaking of which, I wonder if the beloved Westboro Baptist Church will be chiming in soon to explain why exactly this happened?
There's a difference between not giving ANY attention, and whoring a tragedy as sensation news for money.

Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead Massmurder

And I feel pretty indifferent about these incidents too. It's a shame I suppose, but none of these people had any connection to me. I felt pretty much the same even when it hit pretty close, with the Jokela shooting a few years back.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 15th December 2012, 3:47 am

Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead Untitl10

That, my friends, is how you anger a lot of sympathetic Christians.

People too, because Christians aren't people.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 15th December 2012, 3:11 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Connecticut School shooting - at least 27 including the gunman confirmed dead Untitl10

That, my friends, is how you anger a lot of sympathetic Christians.

People too, because Christians aren't people.

If they're good Christians, they feel empathy for anyone who's life is cut short. That's not bad at all. That's noble.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 15th December 2012, 3:41 pm

they should ban guns now this is really too much.

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 15th December 2012, 3:53 pm

Thank you Bman for your wisdom.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 15th December 2012, 3:56 pm

The United State's school shooting history has it's own wikipedia page. And the entire Canadian school shooting history death toll doesn't even add up to the Connecticut death toll.

That's funny in a sick twisted kind of way.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next