Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Development on e-hole.net has started.  - Page 4 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Development on e-hole.net has started.  - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Development on e-hole.net has started.  - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Development on e-hole.net has started.  - Page 4 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Development on e-hole.net has started.  - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Development on e-hole.net has started.  - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Development on e-hole.net has started.  - Page 4 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Development on e-hole.net has started.  - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Development on e-hole.net has started.  - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Development on e-hole.net has started.  - Page 4 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Development on e-hole.net has started.  - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Development on e-hole.net has started.  - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Development on e-hole.net has started.

+25
ztron
KZ Powned
bman4782
ApocalypseVVolf.
Flasktoss55
mboddz751
Jagdgeschwader
Garquin
Vicious Fox
Masta Shef
TerrorOps
Knoxville
Slacker Hero
VrAzZLe Meister
Desert Sleepy
. ADestroyer360
lamboman1342
sgt zombie23
El Mexi Can 915
WestHybrid 360
Super Mega King
snowwolf1996
FoundDa Kiwi
eaustinn36
DeadApe
29 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Development on e-hole.net has started.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Development on e-hole.net has started.

Post  Made in Finland 7th January 2013, 11:45 am

ztron wrote:http://urbandictionary.com/#define?term=e-hole
That's us, all right.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Development on e-hole.net has started.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Development on e-hole.net has started.

Post  Super Mega King 8th January 2013, 12:22 am

So we've heard that some people have concerns over the new site, and that's perfectly fine, but please feel free to contact us either by posting here or through private channels if you want questions answered and concerns addressed.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 8th January 2013, 12:24 am

Not enough Meerkats
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 8th January 2013, 12:24 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:Not enough Meerkats

trust me i've brought this up to deadape he won't hear of it
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 8th January 2013, 12:28 am

Super Mega King wrote:

Well it's nice to know one of you are on our side
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 8th January 2013, 12:31 am

In all seriousness though guys, if you have a concern about the new site, please let the staff team know. We want it to work for everyone, and I know some people who are holding ideas or concerns back, rather than letting us know so we can address them. Some might not care about it, but this is the future here.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 8th January 2013, 2:39 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:

Actually our group is split so this skype call is getting extremely heated. Half of us are chanting "Meerkats, Meerkats!" and the other is yelling "No Meerkats, No Meerkats!"
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 8th January 2013, 5:32 am

Will there be uploaded user material and if so
will there be a screening process for user uploaded material on the site ?
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 8th January 2013, 12:33 pm

El Mexi Can 915 wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:

Actually our group is split so this skype call is getting extremely heated. Half of us are chanting "Meerkats, Meerkats!" and the other is yelling "No Meerkats, No Meerkats!"

Just incase you guys come to your senses heres a picture of some Meerkats for the website
Development on e-hole.net has started.  - Page 4 Meerka10
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 8th January 2013, 6:16 pm

DeadApe wrote:e-hole.net has been purchased along with vbulletin, development will begin this week. I'll keep you guys posted as things move along.
DeadApe what the fuck...this has to be one of the dumbest names I've seen for a site. I'm done with this shit.
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 8th January 2013, 6:48 pm

NegativeHUNTER wrote:
DeadApe wrote:e-hole.net has been purchased along with vbulletin, development will begin this week. I'll keep you guys posted as things move along.
DeadApe what the fuck...this has to be one of the dumbest names I've seen for a site. I'm done with this shit.

I'm not going to try to convince you that the name sounds cool, I think we'll be able to do that in time and that DeadApe has gone a long to way to do that with concept art. I personally think it sounds like a dive bar, or some kind of neo-80s club, if that makes sense.

Realize that no name is perfect, and that there would have been a vocal group against any name we picked. Of the two names that were most popularly suggested during the naming topic (e-hole, bro-op), e-hole was definitely the most favorited. Going through the topic, the only person to actually say they disliked the name was a helmet baby --- everyone else thought it sounded cool.

Also, DeadApe created our community, and I trust him 100% moving forward, no matter what our site name is. As Apoc said, it might as well be Sweaty Joe's Roodypoo-Hole to me.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 8th January 2013, 7:18 pm

NegativeHUNTER wrote:
Not as bad as bro-op...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 8th January 2013, 7:25 pm

NegativeHUNTER wrote:

Give him some credit he worked hard for this.

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 8th January 2013, 7:54 pm

NegativeHUNTER wrote:

Hey dude, I was just wondering where you've been man, haven't seen you in a while. I respect it if you don't like the name, can't help but feel bad though when you say "I'm done with this shit." I figure you of all people have had some great times with UX and would be up for us starting stuff up again. I didn't realize people could be so offended by a name.

Edit: Happy Birthday
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 8th January 2013, 8:55 pm

Mascot of e-hole vote will be held in 1 WEEK from today. No vote=Consent.

https://i.imgur.com/bKXlD.gif
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 8th January 2013, 11:19 pm

KZ Powned wrote:Will there be uploaded user material and if so
will there be a screening process for user uploaded material on the site ?

The main drawn of the website is going to be the user content that will be present on every page. There will be a screening process of course but its not going to be some panel of judges. It'll probably be handled through some sort of upvote system maybe.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 9th January 2013, 12:24 am

I made this for the site. :3
Spoiler:
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 9th January 2013, 12:26 am

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:I made this for the site. :3
Spoiler:

HOLY MOLY! :O
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 9th January 2013, 3:24 am

live chat box with voice aswell as text ?

kinda like a pub skype call anyone on the site can join
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 9th January 2013, 3:29 am

KZ Powned wrote:live chat box with voice aswell as text ?

Our chatbox is going to be great now that I can do whatever I want. Voice Chat? Sounds like a plan.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 9th January 2013, 4:07 am

DeadApe wrote:
KZ Powned wrote:live chat box with voice aswell as text ?

Our chatbox is going to be great now that I can do whatever I want. Voice Chat? Sounds like a plan.
The technical side of that is going to be a pain in the ass, let me tell you.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 9th January 2013, 5:37 am

Yeah I'm sure it will be. I've never done anything like this before and over the past week I've learned a lot. Its all really exciting and fun.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ztron 9th January 2013, 9:20 am

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:I made this for the site. :3
Spoiler:
Really captures the essence of what we are all about... Being e-holes.
ztron
ztron
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 14th January 2013, 7:22 pm

DeadApe wrote:
NegativeHUNTER wrote:

Hey dude, I was just wondering where you've been man, haven't seen you in a while. I respect it if you don't like the name, can't help but feel bad though when you say "I'm done with this shit." I figure you of all people have had some great times with UX and would be up for us starting stuff up again. I didn't realize people could be so offended by a name.

Edit: Happy Birthday

I guess that came off a little harsher than I intended, but I honestly we could've came up with a better sounding name to represent ourselves, I just don't want UX to be left behind or abandoned, too many good memories here. Oh and thanks by the way.
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 14th January 2013, 9:52 pm

Feel like a dick not following up too much on this site (#collegelife #shittinginyourownmouth) but, e-hole is certainly unique and creative.
Seems like starting this project has started some pretty cool things and I am honestly excited.

I am curious what is going to happen to this domain, more importantly, the information on it? I had dumped a lot of crap on here that I might use for a creative writing class but, my current PC has no network access and my laptop is already at 500 mbs left. I can hook up an external and such but, I don't know if it would be worth the effort if the site will be around like the older site.

Edit: How do I dice roll? [That was more or less on accident. Sorry]

Last edited by ABigSoggy Wafle on 14th January 2013, 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next