Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
GTA V: Multiple Discs Required For Xbox 360  Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
GTA V: Multiple Discs Required For Xbox 360  Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
GTA V: Multiple Discs Required For Xbox 360  Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
GTA V: Multiple Discs Required For Xbox 360  Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
GTA V: Multiple Discs Required For Xbox 360  Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
GTA V: Multiple Discs Required For Xbox 360  Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
GTA V: Multiple Discs Required For Xbox 360  Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
GTA V: Multiple Discs Required For Xbox 360  Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
GTA V: Multiple Discs Required For Xbox 360  Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
GTA V: Multiple Discs Required For Xbox 360  Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
GTA V: Multiple Discs Required For Xbox 360  Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
GTA V: Multiple Discs Required For Xbox 360  Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

GTA V: Multiple Discs Required For Xbox 360

+8
KZ Powned
Meatshield718
DeadApe
Slacker Hero
Ryanhw12
A Sneaky Whale
eaustinn36
bman4782
12 posters

Go down

GTA V: Multiple Discs Required For Xbox 360  Empty GTA V: Multiple Discs Required For Xbox 360

Post  bman4782 23rd February 2013, 2:21 pm

http://whatculture.com/gaming/gta-v-multiple-discs-required-for-xbox-360-version.php

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

GTA V: Multiple Discs Required For Xbox 360  Empty Re: GTA V: Multiple Discs Required For Xbox 360

Post  eaustinn36 23rd February 2013, 2:55 pm

This does not surprise me one bit. GTAIV took the 360 console to near it's limits as is, and considering the dramatically bigger map size and graphics update for GTAV, among other advances, it would be a surprise if it wasn't over multiple discs. In fact, logically, two might not even be enough.

That's what you get when Microsoft doesn't think a blue-ray upgrade is a good idea; PS3 should not have this issue.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

GTA V: Multiple Discs Required For Xbox 360  Empty Re: GTA V: Multiple Discs Required For Xbox 360

Post  A Sneaky Whale 23rd February 2013, 5:10 pm

i think that they might use 4 disc's. 3 for campaign and 1 for multiplier. they might have more disc's but than just have you download it to your game consul like they did with halo 4 multiplier. but i don't think it really matters as long as they don't have multiplier on multiple disc's. most of the games i have are on multiple disc's: rainbow six vegas 2, LA noire, Battlefield 3, halo 4.
A Sneaky Whale
A Sneaky Whale
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 23rd February 2013, 6:40 pm

Looks like im going to need a new HDD when this happens.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryanhw12 23rd February 2013, 9:33 pm

If you are going to have to download anything from other disk it looks like I'm getting another hard drive. I also hate having multiple disk.
Ryanhw12
Ryanhw12
Zombie Killer of The Year
Zombie Killer of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 24th February 2013, 2:56 pm

Oh man. Might just have to buy this on the PS3 then.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 24th February 2013, 6:51 pm

I thought the same thing slacky. But one of the best parts of GTA is the multiplayer....so if I get it on ps3 then I can't play with MAH DUDES.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 24th February 2013, 7:06 pm

I think with all that GTA V and Rockstar has to offer, it has to be in multiple discs. They can't just put updated graphics systems, and all that data all in one disc. Maybe they will combine single player and multiplayer in 1 disc, and single player part 2 in another..

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 24th February 2013, 7:16 pm

Look at all these rich people who own more than 1 modern console... Suspect
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 25th February 2013, 1:35 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:This does not surprise me one bit. GTAIV took the 360 console to near it's limits as is, and considering the dramatically bigger map size and graphics update for GTAV, among other advances, it would be a surprise if it wasn't over multiple discs. In fact, logically, two might not even be enough.

That's what you get when Microsoft doesn't think a blue-ray upgrade is a good idea; PS3 should not have this issue.

Blue-ray wasn't exactly a big thing when the 360 came out. The first prototype for the thing was in 2003...

eaustinn36 wrote:Look at all these rich people who own more than 1 modern console... Suspect

You don't have to be rich to own multiple consoles. Sad Just save up.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 25th February 2013, 7:20 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:Blue-ray wasn't exactly a big thing when the 360 came out. The first prototype for the thing was in 2003...

Well yeah, but it still existed (just goes to show you how old the 360 really is lol). However, Sony jumped on the blue-ray wagen, and Microsoft chose not to, in which they may or may not regret today (I certainly would've preferred it).

Meatshield718 wrote:You don't have to be rich to own multiple consoles. :( Just save up.

Okay Mr. Rich guy... okay...

Spoiler:
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 25th February 2013, 9:21 pm

why cant they just sell it on a usb stick

fuck BF3 is on one now
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 26th February 2013, 5:40 pm

I highly doubt it Rockstar already said to disregard any rumors you hear and that site didn't even give a source of their info
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 26th February 2013, 5:40 pm

The member 'NegativeHUNTER' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dice' : 5
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 26th February 2013, 6:36 pm

DeadApe wrote:The member 'NegativeHUNTER' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dice' : 5

GTA V CONFIRMED FOR ALL OF THE BEST THINGS EVER
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 26th February 2013, 8:17 pm

NegativeHUNTER wrote:I highly doubt it Rockstar already said to disregard any rumors you hear and that site didn't even give a source of their info

Let's just disregard the fact that the game has been advertised as being larger than Red Dead Redemption, GTA IV, and San Andreas combined, and that we can somehow realistically expect there to be one disk on the Xbox 360. Come on. Not even TWO disks Negative? It doesn't need to be confirmed, it's highly likely given the math of the situation.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 26th February 2013, 10:06 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:
NegativeHUNTER wrote:I highly doubt it Rockstar already said to disregard any rumors you hear and that site didn't even give a source of their info

Let's just disregard the fact that the game has been advertised as being larger than Red Dead Redemption, GTA IV, and San Andreas combined, and that we can somehow realistically expect there to be one disk on the Xbox 360. Come on. Not even TWO disks Negative? It doesn't need to be confirmed, it's highly likely given the math of the situation.

I agree. They cannot simply put all that data all in one disk. Hell I was surprised even GTA IV came in one disc and to be fair that was a pretty long game.

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  A Sneaky Whale 26th February 2013, 10:24 pm

Red dead redemption surprised me for being on one disc more than GTA 4 but than again red dead came out 2 years later. Far Cry 3 for the graphics and game play being on one disc is shocking.
A Sneaky Whale
A Sneaky Whale
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 26th February 2013, 10:52 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:

I'm disregarding you faster than hate crimes
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 26th February 2013, 11:24 pm

NegativeHUNTER wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:

I'm disregarding you faster than hate crimes

GTA V: Multiple Discs Required For Xbox 360  B6avPrr
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 27th February 2013, 12:03 am

I am going to say 2 disks for the singleplayer and 1 for the multiplayer makes sense seeing as L.A. Noire was 2 disks and that had that fancy facial animation hoobastank. Then again I suppose they could do one disk singleplayer/multiplayer then the other for the rest of the singleplayer I guess.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 27th February 2013, 12:22 am

MrKurt2012 wrote:I am going to say 2 disks for the singleplayer and 1 for the multiplayer makes sense seeing as L.A. Noire was 2 disks and that had that fancy facial animation hoobastank. Then again I suppose they could do one disk singleplayer/multiplayer then the other for the rest of the singleplayer I guess.

Max Payne 3 had that same method as well.

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down