Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The B.A.T  Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The B.A.T  Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The B.A.T  Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The B.A.T  Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The B.A.T  Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The B.A.T  Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The B.A.T  Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The B.A.T  Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The B.A.T  Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The B.A.T  Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The B.A.T  Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The B.A.T  Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The B.A.T

+5
eaustinn36
DeadApe
Desert Sleepy
ztron
Cloakey100
9 posters

Go down

The B.A.T  Empty The B.A.T

Post  Cloakey100 26th March 2013, 6:52 pm

The Bioshock Appreciation Thread

Just completed bioshock

it was amazing

Apreciate it
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

The B.A.T  Empty Re: The B.A.T

Post  ztron 26th March 2013, 7:27 pm

I am the night
ztron
ztron
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 26th March 2013, 7:35 pm

Bioshock is overproduced, mainstream garbage, and it takes itself too seriously. The reviewers were no doubt paid off, and the only reason people like it is because of hype. It's mediocre at best. The only thing I appreciate about Bioshock is the fact that big name games like it are why video games are dying.

jocolor

Oh, and you mean the first one right? Surely you haven't ALREADY completed this newest one?
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 26th March 2013, 11:19 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:Bioshock is overproduced, mainstream garbage, and it takes itself too seriously. The reviewers were no doubt paid off, and the only reason people like it is because of hype. It's mediocre at best. The only thing I appreciate about Bioshock is the fact that big name games like it are why video games are dying.

jocolor

Oh, and you mean the first one right? Surely you haven't ALREADY completed this newest one?

Why the hate? I liked the first game. Reviews aside, I played the game and thought the atmosphere/graphics/gameplay were all great. It was nowhere near perfect but I would definitely recommend it.

I also hear that new one is great too in a similar fashion. The reviews saying 10/10 are inflated but most people who have actually played the game are enjoying it.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 26th March 2013, 11:30 pm

The hate was just a joke about how most people nowadays hate new video games. I have Bioshock on my Steam backlog and want to play it at some point (I'd rented it before but hadn't completed it). The question at the end still stands, though. I really hope nobody completes it day one.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 26th March 2013, 11:39 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:how most people nowadays hate new video games.

Yup. Industry going way down hill....

On a related note, my friend picked up the game today, and he started playing it with me in the xbox live party.

After an hour, he said he had 45% game completion.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 27th March 2013, 4:02 am

eaustinn36 wrote:On a related note, my friend picked up the game today, and he started playing it with me in the xbox live party.

That's what the end of my first post was about. I should hope a game takes at least a couple days of playtime to complete (I don't mean like 72 hours total, but multiple sessions over time).
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 27th March 2013, 7:34 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:On a related note, my friend picked up the game today, and he started playing it with me in the xbox live party.

That's what the end of my first post was about. I should hope a game takes at least a couple days of playtime to complete (I don't mean like 72 hours total, but multiple sessions over time).

Theres no way hes 45% done after an hour although i completed it in a day i started at 10am and finished at 10pm and no lifed it the entire day so at least 12 hours gameplay time

plus the ending is FUCKED UP but so fucked up even the videos on youtube about it wont explain it at all.

Spoiler:
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 27th March 2013, 7:43 am

Cloakey100 wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:

Theres no way hes 45% done after an hour although i completed it in a day i started at 10am and finished at 10pm and no lifed it the entire day so at least 12 hours gameplay time

plus the ending is FUCKED UP but so fucked up even the videos on youtube about it wont explain it at all.

Spoiler:

Just gunna continue watching a playthrough of it by "FrankieOnPCin1080p". Not sure if its worth picking up. Havent really bothered buying any single player games in a long time, seeing as i get soo many more hours out of multi-player games. Hell, i got 1000+ hours in BF3 and am still going.

A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 27th March 2013, 8:04 am

12 hours is a little bit short for a sixty dollar game (not too bad though if you were just blazing through it. I usually take my time in games, and meticulously search every nook and cranny so that probably drives my playtime up). I'll wait a little while, I've still got to get to the first two anyway.

A Groovy Tophat wrote:Just gunna continue watching a playthrough of it by "FrankieOnPCin1080p". Not sure if its worth picking up. Havent really bothered buying any single player games in a long time, seeing as i get soo many more hours out of multi-player games. Hell, i got 1000+ hours in BF3 and am still going.

Single player games aren't really about spending hours, so much as experiencing a unique and interesting story. Aside from Mount and Blade: Warband and Skyrim, I haven't really spent all that long on many single player games, but I find it infinitely more satisfying finishing a good story than just repeatedly killing folks for no reason.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 27th March 2013, 5:38 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:12 hours is a little bit short for a sixty dollar game (not too bad though if you were just blazing through it. I usually take my time in games, and meticulously search every nook and cranny so that probably drives my playtime up). I'll wait a little while, I've still got to get to the first two anyway.

A Groovy Tophat wrote:Just gunna continue watching a playthrough of it by "FrankieOnPCin1080p". Not sure if its worth picking up. Havent really bothered buying any single player games in a long time, seeing as i get soo many more hours out of multi-player games. Hell, i got 1000+ hours in BF3 and am still going.

Single player games aren't really about spending hours, so much as experiencing a unique and interesting story. Aside from Mount and Blade: Warband and Skyrim, I haven't really spent all that long on many single player games, but I find it infinitely more satisfying finishing a good story than just repeatedly killing folks for no reason.

I agree with you, to an extent. The main reason i dont like single player games all too much is just how short they are. If theres no replayability, fine. But i dont want to fork over 60$ to then finish the game the same night I got it. Know what i mean?

Id rather spend 60$ and get 300+ hours out of it because i am also able to go play with and against friends. If there were more games like Fallout and Skyrim that took 40+ hours to complete a playthrough, then Id have no problem with single player games. Thats just not the case though anymore. Most, you end up finishing the same day.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 27th March 2013, 7:09 pm

A Groovy Tophat wrote:Hell, i got 1000+ hours in BF3 and am still going.

Well you also don't leave the house so it's not like there is much else to do.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 27th March 2013, 7:12 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:

The B.A.T  Applause
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  ztron 27th March 2013, 8:53 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:

The B.A.T  Shotsfired
ztron
ztron
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 27th March 2013, 9:29 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:

The B.A.T  536da700833bea2c40d99fada3d1266e
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 28th March 2013, 12:29 am

A Groovy Tophat wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:

The B.A.T  536da700833bea2c40d99fada3d1266e

willywonka - You just wish you had a suit as classy as this
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 28th March 2013, 12:30 am

yall is a bunch of gays
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat