Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Are you doing gta4 lost and damned zombies? Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Are you doing gta4 lost and damned zombies? Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Are you doing gta4 lost and damned zombies? Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Are you doing gta4 lost and damned zombies? Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Are you doing gta4 lost and damned zombies? Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Are you doing gta4 lost and damned zombies? Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Are you doing gta4 lost and damned zombies? Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Are you doing gta4 lost and damned zombies? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Are you doing gta4 lost and damned zombies? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Are you doing gta4 lost and damned zombies? Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Are you doing gta4 lost and damned zombies? Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Are you doing gta4 lost and damned zombies? Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Are you doing gta4 lost and damned zombies?

3 posters

Go down

Are you doing gta4 lost and damned zombies? Empty Are you doing gta4 lost and damned zombies?

Post  ZomboCrusher 1st September 2009, 12:05 am

Hi im new around here and i was just wondering ..do you guys do gta4 lost and damned zombies i would seem really cool with all the new weapons and all..oh and when is the next gta4 zombie match i live in uk so it might be difficult with the time zones n all thanks.
ZomboCrusher
ZomboCrusher
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Are you doing gta4 lost and damned zombies? Empty Re: Are you doing gta4 lost and damned zombies?

Post  x Swiftyy v 1st September 2009, 1:10 pm

i think it is around 10 cuz everytime i try to join it is ten Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king jocolor scratch study elephant flower afro I HATE THE JONAS BROTHERS!

x Swiftyy v
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Are you doing gta4 lost and damned zombies? Empty Re: Are you doing gta4 lost and damned zombies?

Post  Spiderman 1st September 2009, 1:14 pm

Ooook..jax...

Anyway we tried Lot and Damned zombies and it just wasent the same. The people ran like retards and the zombies looked like neo nazis. Plus the helicopter bullets kept killing survivors by accident.
And here http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  ZomboCrusher 1st September 2009, 2:13 pm

ok thanks
ZomboCrusher
ZomboCrusher
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down