Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Hoodednalec's Campaign idea, Features Johnathon the Psychopathic Bus  Driver! Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Hoodednalec's Campaign idea, Features Johnathon the Psychopathic Bus  Driver! Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Hoodednalec's Campaign idea, Features Johnathon the Psychopathic Bus  Driver! Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Hoodednalec's Campaign idea, Features Johnathon the Psychopathic Bus  Driver! Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Hoodednalec's Campaign idea, Features Johnathon the Psychopathic Bus  Driver! Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Hoodednalec's Campaign idea, Features Johnathon the Psychopathic Bus  Driver! Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Hoodednalec's Campaign idea, Features Johnathon the Psychopathic Bus  Driver! Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Hoodednalec's Campaign idea, Features Johnathon the Psychopathic Bus  Driver! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Hoodednalec's Campaign idea, Features Johnathon the Psychopathic Bus  Driver! Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Hoodednalec's Campaign idea, Features Johnathon the Psychopathic Bus  Driver! Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Hoodednalec's Campaign idea, Features Johnathon the Psychopathic Bus  Driver! Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Hoodednalec's Campaign idea, Features Johnathon the Psychopathic Bus  Driver! Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Hoodednalec's Campaign idea, Features Johnathon the Psychopathic Bus Driver!

+3
Zomando
Masterofkills09
HoodedNalec
7 posters

Go down

Hoodednalec's Campaign idea, Features Johnathon the Psychopathic Bus  Driver! Empty Hoodednalec's Campaign idea, Features Johnathon the Psychopathic Bus Driver!

Post  HoodedNalec 27th December 2009, 8:37 pm

Campaign: Citizen BRAAAAAAAINS... (( Or, if you want a series title. "Necropolis" Which is latin for "Dead City" which is pretty damn bad ass, you must admit.))

Episode 1: "Necrophobia" ((Heh heh, see what I am doing here?))

Middle park has become a safe zone. It has been dubbed, "Flander's Field" after the self proclaimed 'president', Flanders. After zombies decide they want a taste out of Citizen Flander's Brain, they manage to break in and the President and several civilians must ensure their survival. They are lead by Johnathon, the Psychopathic Bus Driver. Mboddz and I are to be the only ones to ever portray Johnathon, as we are the only ones that are capable of screaming out his horrific screech. "The Death Yoddle".

Name: Johnathon "The Psychopathic Bus Driver" Slater
Ethnicity: White
Physical Characteristics: Slightly over weight, and can not sprint as long as some of the others. Despite having a very sophisticated and tasteful nature, he has tattoos over most of his body, several piercings, and has shaved his head for the hell of it.

Backstory/Additional Info: Growing up in a fancy mansion in Slovakia, with his American family, John always had the desire to be a bus driver. After fighting two wars, and having served five years as pencil pusher for the Liberty City N.O.O.S.E, he was finally granted the right to accomplish his dream. Highly experienced with shotguns, and heavy/large vehicles ((Having once ran over poor bastards with a tank in the America and Australian war)) he has poor experience with melee, and average or lesser weaponry. As in, pistols and smgs tend to be far from his list of compatible weapons. Being used to driving large and heavy vehicles only, he has poor driving skills with anything smaller than a concert hall.

After the zombie outbreak, all he wants to do is find a bus and drive off into the sunset. And apparently shoot himself while listening to his favourite Gama Bomb song (( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r1yiLh8HjY )) WHILE masturbating. He talks obsessively about his experiences in the war, all the hunting trips his father took him out on, and his beautiful bus.

The survivors have to guide both VIPs Johnathon and Citizen Flanders to the south end of the park where they will have to hold off the on coming undead at the streets nearby.

Episode 2: "Necrogeddon"

Johnathon tells the survivors of his experience with Buses. This may be the only way out. Having been in the safe zone for so many years, John has forgotten of the location of the near buses. So the survivors must protect the VIPS and bring John to a bus. Simple scenario, once all the survivors get into the bus and evade the zombies from there, the episode ends.

Episode 3: "Codex Necro"

The survivors run into a road block. After they all exclaim "FUCK!" they must crash through it and pierce the gas tank somehow. They must drive with the little fuel they have to a place where they can quickly patch the hole and continue driving. The survivors must protect VIPS and especially John, for if he dies, they are all boned. At the 2 minute mark, they can all get back into the bus and drive off.

Episode 4: "Necrophilia"

John stops at a gas station to refuel the nearly empty gas tank of the bus. Survivors must defend until the three minute mark. Then, Citizen Flanders, who accepts our new zombie overlords, runs toward a horde and creates a diversion as the survivors leave. After sacrificing himself, the zombies can now pursue the bus.

Bonus Episode, if John is still alive and a survivor did not have to take his place: "Nothing in latin can explain this..."

John goes apeshit and attempts to run over the remanding survivors who are left without guns. John, having stole them all, has a full arsenal and can live on his own for years with his new set up. The survivors shall call BULLSHIT and will try to kill John with any guns they find lying around while evading the occasional zombie which spawn hellova long ways away.

In the end, John will successfully kill everyone and drive off into the sunset. OR... The remaining survivors can drive off and listen loudly exclaim "BALLS BALLS BALLS OF STEEL!" as they drive over zombies. IF... time runs out and John and some survivors are still alive. God stamps his disapproval sticker on the world and calls it a day.
HoodedNalec
HoodedNalec
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Hoodednalec's Campaign idea, Features Johnathon the Psychopathic Bus  Driver! Empty Re: Hoodednalec's Campaign idea, Features Johnathon the Psychopathic Bus Driver!

Post  Masterofkills09 27th December 2009, 9:58 pm

HoodedNalec wrote: ((Having once ran over poor bastards with a tank in the America and Australian war
WAT? Anyways I like this!
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Hoodednalec's Campaign idea, Features Johnathon the Psychopathic Bus  Driver! Empty Re: Hoodednalec's Campaign idea, Features Johnathon the Psychopathic Bus Driver!

Post  Zomando 27th December 2009, 10:01 pm

haha, great job with this.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  HoodedNalec 28th December 2009, 12:18 am

Masterofkills09 wrote:
HoodedNalec wrote: ((Having once ran over poor bastards with a tank in the America and Australian war

I predict that around the time GTA 4 takes place, that Australia would finally reveal its nuclear warheads to America. Obama, taking drastic action, immediately sends over the troops to fight yet another war against terrorism. Johnathon, would have more than likely been a tank commander and overall bad ass. I mean... the guy drives a damned bus after all.
HoodedNalec
HoodedNalec
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 28th December 2009, 2:12 am

I like it because of Johnathon the crazed bus driver. We need the Eugene the insane passanger as well.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  HoodedNalec 28th December 2009, 4:36 am

Johnathon and Eugene are probably brothers... or long lost lovers.
HoodedNalec
HoodedNalec
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 28th December 2009, 7:37 am

Masterofkills09 wrote:
Thats the part that made you think "WAT?" the most?!?!?!?!
What about him shooting himself, masturbating, and listening to the Gama Bomb song at the same time..... Shocked

BUT I FUCKIN LOVE HIS IDEA
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  HoodedNalec 31st December 2009, 1:07 am

Masturbating, suicide, music bus party or American/Australian war

Seriously, which is the most fucked up?
HoodedNalec
HoodedNalec
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 31st December 2009, 1:30 am

HoodedNalec wrote:Masturbating, suicide, music bus party or American/Australian war

Seriously, which is the most fucked up?
You need to start a new thread so people can vote!
The underlined is the worst to me, since I believe America can whip Australia's ASS

Last edited by BLACK SNOW 13 on 31st December 2009, 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 31st December 2009, 5:59 am

LMFAO This is one demented scenario! Can't wait to play!
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vipers UK 31st December 2009, 10:49 am

Sounds fantastic! Good job =]

Vipers UK
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down