Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Deadliest Warrior XBLA Game Coming Soon Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Deadliest Warrior XBLA Game Coming Soon Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Deadliest Warrior XBLA Game Coming Soon Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Deadliest Warrior XBLA Game Coming Soon Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Deadliest Warrior XBLA Game Coming Soon Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Deadliest Warrior XBLA Game Coming Soon Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Deadliest Warrior XBLA Game Coming Soon Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Deadliest Warrior XBLA Game Coming Soon Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Deadliest Warrior XBLA Game Coming Soon Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Deadliest Warrior XBLA Game Coming Soon Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Deadliest Warrior XBLA Game Coming Soon Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Deadliest Warrior XBLA Game Coming Soon Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Deadliest Warrior XBLA Game Coming Soon

+2
MrKurt2012
B Mane65
6 posters

Go down

Deadliest Warrior XBLA Game Coming Soon Empty Deadliest Warrior XBLA Game Coming Soon

Post  B Mane65 21st April 2010, 1:20 pm

For those that watch the show Deadliest Warrior on Spike TV, I'm sure will be excited about the news of a deadliest warrior game coming to the xbox live arcade. Yesterday a commercial was shown with a little bit of gameplay of the characters and warriors you can be. Not to mention the premier of Season 2 of Deadliest Warrior was yesterday and it featured the comparison of America's SWAT team and the German Federal Police Force... the GSG9. I highly recommend that if you haven't checked out Deadliest Warrior, that you do. It is very interesting and cool.

Unfortunately there was no specific release date mentioned in the commercial but here are some links to some videos of the new anticipated game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhwjnbLIx5g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_KjoysyWHU
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Deadliest Warrior XBLA Game Coming Soon Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior XBLA Game Coming Soon

Post  MrKurt2012 21st April 2010, 4:00 pm

Yeah I have been talking about this hopefully it comes out soon I was gonna try the trial game first it looks ok.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Deadliest Warrior XBLA Game Coming Soon Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior XBLA Game Coming Soon

Post  DeadApe 21st April 2010, 4:45 pm

Interested to see how this game plays out, since the whole concept behind the show is that one warrior is better than the other. How do you match up knowing someone has the advantage?
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 21st April 2010, 6:34 pm

It just looks like a fighting game

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 21st April 2010, 8:04 pm

Its a fighting game that is bloody and can be ended with 1 hit it is realistic you can also get a arm and or leg cut off.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 21st April 2010, 8:14 pm

god damn i hope this is real
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 21st April 2010, 8:29 pm

You are probably trolling but it is real it is going to be available on the xbox live arcade and psn network it was announced in december awhile back. I am still trying to figure out the release date for it though.
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 21st April 2010, 9:11 pm

no dont get me wrong im not trolling, what i was saying is it looked real but it seems to good to be true, and that i hope it is real
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 21st April 2010, 9:25 pm

they are announcing something on deadliest warrior next week about it i belive

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  AjpimpcycleV2 21st April 2010, 10:39 pm

i watched the episode last night and all they said about the game was it was comming soon which can really mean anytime within the next 6 months...but probably not
AjpimpcycleV2
AjpimpcycleV2
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 22nd April 2010, 2:50 pm

Here is the commercial that was on I still can not find a release date

http://www.spike.com/video/deadliest-warrior/3378793

MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down