Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Red Dead Redemption ZOMBIES: How to set it up, and the rule set. - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Red Dead Redemption ZOMBIES: How to set it up, and the rule set. - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Red Dead Redemption ZOMBIES: How to set it up, and the rule set. - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Red Dead Redemption ZOMBIES: How to set it up, and the rule set. - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Red Dead Redemption ZOMBIES: How to set it up, and the rule set. - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Red Dead Redemption ZOMBIES: How to set it up, and the rule set. - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Red Dead Redemption ZOMBIES: How to set it up, and the rule set. - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Red Dead Redemption ZOMBIES: How to set it up, and the rule set. - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Red Dead Redemption ZOMBIES: How to set it up, and the rule set. - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Red Dead Redemption ZOMBIES: How to set it up, and the rule set. - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Red Dead Redemption ZOMBIES: How to set it up, and the rule set. - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Red Dead Redemption ZOMBIES: How to set it up, and the rule set. - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Red Dead Redemption ZOMBIES: How to set it up, and the rule set.

+14
B Mane65
Pwnisher James
AaUndeadMarine
Creatide
NegativeHUNTER
Eaglendia
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Vengeance
Made in Finland
sgt zombie23
RedrumSalad
DeadApe
Jagdgeschwader
Czechmate24
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Red Dead Redemption ZOMBIES: How to set it up, and the rule set. - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption ZOMBIES: How to set it up, and the rule set.

Post  sgt zombie23 25th June 2010, 3:24 pm

AAGGHH! I overslept. oh well.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption ZOMBIES: How to set it up, and the rule set. - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption ZOMBIES: How to set it up, and the rule set.

Post  RedrumSalad 25th June 2010, 4:46 pm

dont worry, it wasn't at 11AM, at least i dont think, Czechmate wasn't on.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 25th June 2010, 5:32 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:dont worry, it wasn't at 11AM, at least i dont think, Czechmate wasn't on.

Woot! .....unless he just forgot..... Sad
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 25th June 2010, 6:12 pm

He probably meant 11:00pm.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 25th June 2010, 6:52 pm

I'm down for some red dead zeds, just invite me, I'll be on
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Czechmate24 28th June 2010, 8:17 pm

Yea sorry guys, I couldn't host it, I had to work and then go the Pennsylvania for the weekend. I'm hosting it tonight though.
Czechmate24
Czechmate24
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 29th June 2010, 2:20 am

Just got done with the pioneer game of RDR Zombies.

My thoughts: Pretty fun, though a few things keep it from being as great as GTA Zombies. There's regenerating health, which means that if you attack a human you have to kill them or else they'll be as good as if you never struck. No lobby. Very disorganized and difficult to manage who's on who's team and where to start...it's a hassle. This coupled with select users who hold dynamite and kill everyone trying to hear the rules and teams make the lacking of lobby a huge deal. Proximity chat is WAY too wide, though this is a minor inconvenience. Hitboxes are wider than GTA4's, making the zombies easier to kill, but the zombies have regenerating health as well so it balances out.

Overall, it was pretty fun for the few games that we had, but the lack of a lobby system really lowers the playing experience. I'd play it again, but I'd not play it over GTA Zombies.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 29th June 2010, 3:42 pm

I'd say its a fun game to play once in a while. Once the action got started and zed heads were rollin it was an awesome scene. Definitely very reminiscent as GTAIV zombies and not as out of place as I thought it would be. For instance my character looked EXACTLY like a zombie. I agree with Super Mega, lack of a lobby sucks especially when dealing with morons who keep killing each other *COUGH* G A R Q U I N * COUGH*. Also its too easy for the humans.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 29th June 2010, 4:26 pm

I concur with D.A.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 29th June 2010, 8:54 pm

COUGH TBA TOPHAT WHO HAS ALWAYS FUCKED UP GAMES CAUSE HE CANT UNDERSTAND BASIC ENGLISH COUGH
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption ZOMBIES: How to set it up, and the rule set. - Page 2 Empty A Mode or Game

Post  Zombehkiller11 29th June 2010, 8:56 pm

You could have 4-6 humans defending john marston's house or a roof at black water and 8 zombies that simple as for rules and zombie to zombie killing kick them if they ignore it seriously people
Zombehkiller11
Zombehkiller11
I don't run fast.

Http://Xboxisyours.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2