Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Containment: A New GTA zombies scenario Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Containment: A New GTA zombies scenario Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Containment: A New GTA zombies scenario Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Containment: A New GTA zombies scenario Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Containment: A New GTA zombies scenario Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Containment: A New GTA zombies scenario Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Containment: A New GTA zombies scenario Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Containment: A New GTA zombies scenario Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Containment: A New GTA zombies scenario Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Containment: A New GTA zombies scenario Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Containment: A New GTA zombies scenario Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Containment: A New GTA zombies scenario Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Containment: A New GTA zombies scenario

+16
B Mane65
Jagdgeschwader
DJDemitri
-K1J3L
Made in Finland
AaUndeadMarine
Bloody Gun45
ABigSoggy Wafle
o0DeathGore0o
GaM3r MaN1aC 96
eaustinn36
Cry Vengeance
Pwnisher James
oO Coggy Oo
RedrumSalad
. ADestroyer360
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Containment: A New GTA zombies scenario Empty Containment: A New GTA zombies scenario

Post  . ADestroyer360 23rd June 2010, 12:18 pm

Just woke up, had idea for a cool scenario. It’s a bit of a different take on GTA Zombies.

Title: Containment

Story: It has been 10 years after the initial infection, and humanity is just starting to reclaim various cities around the world. Having already cleared Vice City the month prior, the New Hope military units have approached Liberty City, with the intention of clearing it and turning it into their new home. However, almost no infected were found. Until they got to Bohan.

Objective:
Military(humans): Prevent the infected hordes from leaving Bohan for 15 minutes, long enough for reinforcements to arrive. Then eradicate the infected remaining.
Zombies: Leave the island. If you cannot do this before reinforcements come, and then survive for as long as possible.

Rules:

Humans:
-No helicopters or rockets.
-Military weapons are allowed (carbine, combat pistol, etc.) but are limited in numbers.
2x carbines
1x sniper
2x smgs
2x shotguns
Infinite pistols

Zombies:
-No vehicles whatsoever.
-Cannot swim.
-Knives only.
-Pretty much all else goes.

At the 15 minute mark, the rules change a bit.
Humans: Must abandon their post (when the chopper comes), and help with the killing of zombies. Helicopter pilot may not fire on the infected, just help spot them and/or provide fire from anyone riding the chopper.

Zombies: Just run for your life. No leaving the island anymore.

Misc Rules
-Teams done 10 Zombies, 6 Humans
-Done in Team Death match
-Blips off
-Chat is set to teams

Strategy:

Humans: I have been testing this with my friends for a few days now, and they all thought it was pretty good. The strategy is basically have 2 people on each bridge in/out of the city, and one person at each end of the subway tunnels.

Zombies: After a few lost matches, my friend came up with a plan that I had left out of my plans, which is to have the entire zombie team run onto the subway out of the city, since it is usually the least guarded.

And that’s all. Please review and tell me what you think.

*EDIT* Boat patrol was removed, and a limit was put on the number of shotguns.

*NOTHER EDIT* Due to my testees bitching about it, no more subways for zombies. To even it out, the zombies now have 10, while humans have 6. The helicopter will be brought in before the match begins.

Last edited by .ADestroyer360 on 24th June 2010, 9:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Containment: A New GTA zombies scenario Empty Re: Containment: A New GTA zombies scenario

Post  RedrumSalad 23rd June 2010, 12:34 pm

looks pretty good. one thing, i dont think the subway will be allowed, it screws up the spawning system, other than that, i think it has some potential
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Containment: A New GTA zombies scenario Empty Re: Containment: A New GTA zombies scenario

Post  oO Coggy Oo 23rd June 2010, 12:37 pm

Good except I think there is not enough zombies there should be 4 survivors instead of 6 although I could be wrong
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 23rd June 2010, 12:45 pm

Dosen't look to bad to me.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 23rd June 2010, 2:03 pm

The impossible has happened...
Someone suggested a scenario, that actually impressed me.

Congratulations.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 23rd June 2010, 2:10 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:The impossible has happened...

Congratulations.

awww mine wasn't good enough for ya?

No but seriously great job. This is some good stuff; not just the classical "defend a place and wait for evac". Seems pretty well thought out for having just woke up lol.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Containment: A New GTA zombies scenario Empty great idea

Post  GaM3r MaN1aC 96 23rd June 2010, 2:58 pm

man that sounds pretty freakin awesome. we gotta let more people know about this
GaM3r MaN1aC 96
GaM3r MaN1aC 96
Hipshot Honcho

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1000006322862

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 23rd June 2010, 3:02 pm

if so many people are interested, maybe we could set up a test game sometime
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  o0DeathGore0o 23rd June 2010, 5:35 pm

Dude, God must have told you this in your dreams. This is pretty good, the only thing bothering me is the patrol boat. It seems to be too much of a hassle just to get it and not have any use for it since the zombies can't swim.
o0DeathGore0o
o0DeathGore0o
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 23rd June 2010, 7:40 pm

o0DeathGore0o wrote:Dude, God must have told you this in your dreams. This is pretty good, the only thing bothering me is the patrol boat. It seems to be too much of a hassle just to get it and not have any use for it since the zombies can't swim.

like I said, useless but fun
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 23rd June 2010, 7:47 pm

Seems intense... I think the zombie shot gun could somehow be useful here.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 23rd June 2010, 7:52 pm

Congratulations.

Hell just froze over
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 24th June 2010, 1:20 am

Congratulations.

I feel honored.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 24th June 2010, 11:20 am

One think I would fix, is the weapons you have listed down. You have limitations to your weapons, yet you said infinite pistols/shotguns?
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 24th June 2010, 11:49 am

thank you for your input. I have altered the rules to remove the boat patrol, limit the number of shotguns, and altered the rules for the helicopter.

Thank you for helping to make this game awesome.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 24th June 2010, 12:38 pm

No, thank you for this great idea. This is pretty cool
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloody Gun45 24th June 2010, 3:51 pm

Yea like the idea we should try it sometime lol!
Bloody Gun45
Bloody Gun45
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 24th June 2010, 9:38 pm

<3 it
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 24th June 2010, 9:50 pm

Due to general complaints by my testers, the subways can no longer be used by zombies.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 25th June 2010, 6:26 am

Pwnisher James wrote:One think I would fix, is the weapons you have listed down. You have limitations to your weapons, yet you said infinite pistols/shotguns?
Well the zombies are running away from you this time, so shotguns wont be that overpowered...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  -K1J3L 25th June 2010, 9:17 am

Bitchin' sig, Fin
-K1J3L
-K1J3L
I don't miss.

http://www.myspace.com/mortified_child

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 25th June 2010, 10:38 am

Thanks, the 2nd time I get that. I watched the whole series in one night just because I saw that picture and thought it was so amazing. Very Happy
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 25th June 2010, 11:25 am

flcl is freaking awesome. just not the english version.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 25th June 2010, 11:33 am

.ADestroyer360 wrote:flcl is freaking awesome. just not the english version.
Well I watched the original japanese one, but I heard the english dub is above average too. The fact that the original director was working with the english dub too might have something to do with it...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 23rd August 2011, 12:34 am

Wow, I had completely forgotten about this. I don't play xbox much anymore, what with summer school and all, but I would love for this scenario to get a chance to see the light of day. Anyone want to host this?
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next