Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????)

+17
Bladewind23
snake eyez 89
mboddz751
NegativeHUNTER
zombie dude
ABigSoggy Wafle
Pwnisher James
M3LA
Made in Finland
Garquin
Spiderman
Slacker Hero
DeadApe
Kush Befor Dusk
El Mexi Can 915
AjpimpcycleV2
AaUndeadMarine
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) Empty Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????)

Post  AaUndeadMarine 26th June 2010, 11:36 pm

I was looking through gamefly and uhh stumbled across dead rising 2 title.. first being moved from November 31, 2009 to August 31, 2010 and now the NEW RELEASE DATE IS......

OCTOBER 31 2010

facepalm

Am I the only one getting tired of waiting for this game I mean I know they want to make the game perfect but if that was the case then WHY TEASE US with earlier release dates

Last edited by AaUndeadMarine on 27th June 2010, 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) Empty Re: Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????)

Post  AjpimpcycleV2 26th June 2010, 11:46 pm

WTF AGAIN!! Arghhh i would much rather if they just said october 31 2010 the first time and even if they finished it several months earlier just hold it till then then keep on giving us glimers of hope the crushing it.With this many delays this game better be wayyyy better then the first one
AjpimpcycleV2
AjpimpcycleV2
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) Empty Re: Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????)

Post  El Mexi Can 915 27th June 2010, 1:41 am

Fuck that shit man. I was looking foward to an august release.
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 27th June 2010, 2:52 am

god damnit!
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 27th June 2010, 3:10 am

I WILL FUCK-ING KILL SOMEONE.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 27th June 2010, 3:13 am

Owned.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 27th June 2010, 5:05 am

Mad?
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 27th June 2010, 5:52 am

HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS ON MY BIRthday So I can be like like "Bitches its mah birthday give game plox?

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 27th June 2010, 8:05 am

When will you guys stop crying over release dates? Just let them release once it's finished

Or what, do you want another Red Dead Redemption already?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 27th June 2010, 9:13 am

Fuck that,REACH FTW!
M3LA
M3LA

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 27th June 2010, 12:21 pm

Fuck reach, go Brink, Dead Rising 2, Mafia 2 and Medal of Honor.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 27th June 2010, 12:35 pm

Pwnisher James wrote:Go reach, go Brink and Medal of Honor.

Fixed
M3LA
M3LA

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 27th June 2010, 1:18 pm

M3LA wrote:Fuck, REACH is gonna suck like every other Halo game so far.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 27th June 2010, 1:28 pm

Made in Finland wrote:REACH is probably going to be fun. The other Halos were fun and had some innovative and entertaining ideas. Not nearly as many glitches/mods/stupid insta-kills as most shooters today.
oh and i need a ps3 for Killzone 2.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 27th June 2010, 1:43 pm

did anyone else think when they were watching the Halo Reach campaign video you were just watching a level from Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3, or Halo 3 ODST, because besides the graphics i could tell the difference.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 27th June 2010, 1:58 pm

MagicMan313 wrote:did anyone else think when they were watching the Halo Reach campaign video you were just watching a level from Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3, or Halo 3 ODST, because besides the graphics i could tell the difference.
Well this is the reason pretty much every Halo since the first has sucked...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 27th June 2010, 3:24 pm

http://www.gamefly.com/game/xbox-360/Dead-Rising-2/138570/

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/143/14312882.html

I don't know what site to believe... one says august the other says october... its mixed on many other sites so its not just gamefly listed with an october release
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 27th June 2010, 4:08 pm

AaUndeadMarine wrote:http://www.gamefly.com/game/xbox-360/Dead-Rising-2/138570/

I don't know what site to believe... one says august the other says october... its mixed on many other sites so its not just gamefly listed with an october release
Oh, I wonder what would be a good place to check the release date for a game? Maybe the official website? But of course you wouldn't do that, because you're a fucking retard!
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 27th June 2010, 4:29 pm

http://www.vgreleases.com/xbox360/releasedate-34710.aspx
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 27th June 2010, 7:01 pm

i hope all the game were waiting for are greater than we expect
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 27th June 2010, 10:20 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
AaUndeadMarine wrote:http://www.gamefly.com/game/xbox-360/Dead-Rising-2/138570/

Oh, I wonder what would be a good place to check the release date for a game? Maybe the official website? But of course you wouldn't do that, because you're a fucking retard!

do you ever have anything nice to say Neutral
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 27th June 2010, 10:27 pm

No. Now go jump off a bridge or something.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 27th June 2010, 10:52 pm

Made in Finland wrote:No. Now go jump off a bridge or something.

well every site has one grumpy old bastard Razz
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  snake eyez 89 28th June 2010, 12:33 pm

the first dead rising realy annoyed me because the time counting down and the convits in the park and if you died a number off times the game starts again its so annoying
snake eyez 89
snake eyez 89
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 28th June 2010, 12:35 pm

RoYaL x EaGlE wrote:k and if you died a number off times the game starts again its so annoying

when did that rule ever play out in the first dead rising????
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum