Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????)

+17
Bladewind23
snake eyez 89
mboddz751
NegativeHUNTER
zombie dude
ABigSoggy Wafle
Pwnisher James
M3LA
Made in Finland
Garquin
Spiderman
Slacker Hero
DeadApe
Kush Befor Dusk
El Mexi Can 915
AjpimpcycleV2
AaUndeadMarine
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????)

Post  snake eyez 89 28th June 2010, 12:39 pm

i dnt know marine it may just off been my dead risng disk lagging or something like that Question
snake eyez 89
snake eyez 89
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????)

Post  AaUndeadMarine 28th June 2010, 12:40 pm

yeah DR 1 if u played a while would just lock up, or at least it would for me

I lost soo much game progress
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  snake eyez 89 28th June 2010, 12:43 pm

i got so close to completing it about 4 hours left and it fucking starts again Evil or Very Mad
snake eyez 89
snake eyez 89
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 28th June 2010, 2:49 pm

So the game was supposed to be released August 31st. It got delayed till September 28th.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/110/1102384p1.html
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 28th June 2010, 6:27 pm

blehhhhhhhh I hate delayss

especially hate 3rd time delays
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 20th July 2010, 6:40 am

Just stay positive..

What could be better than thinking about a legion of four blonde biker clones beating the shit out of zombies while we wait?

I'm still waiting for NFS anyway.. November 16th my fuckin' ass..

P.S. ALWAYS believe GameFly..
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  optikz 22nd September 2010, 2:59 pm

nah man, it comes out the 28th. Dude at gamestop told me that it is being released on the 28th. plus just google it. http://www.vgreleases.com/xbox360/releasedate-34710.aspx

optikz
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 22nd September 2010, 4:13 pm

Uhm Its out already Its in the stores just not on the shelves

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  optikz 22nd September 2010, 4:31 pm

Garquin wrote:Uhm Its out already Its in the stores just not on the shelves
why isn't it on the shevles then =\ lol I walked into gamestop and he said that it wasn't coming out till the 28th T_T

optikz
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 22nd September 2010, 4:38 pm

because the game doesn't magically appear in the stores the second it's the 28th, they're delivered early so they are there on the release day. bro

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  optikz 22nd September 2010, 4:40 pm

MagicMan313 wrote:because the game doesn't magically appear in the stores the second it's the 28th, they're delivered early so they are there on the release day. bro
lol I know they don't appear there..I'm not retarded..But the reason why it wasn't released on the 20th is cause the delivery trucks were late I guess..either way can't wait for this game to come out already.

optikz
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 22nd September 2010, 4:43 pm

optikz wrote:
MagicMan313 wrote:because the game doesn't magically appear in the stores the second it's the 28th, they're delivered early so they are there on the release day. bro
lol I know they don't appear there..I'm not retarded..But the reason why it wasn't released on the 20th is cause the delivery trucks were late I guess..either way can't wait for this game to come out already.

Or....the game is not supposed to release until the 28th....and your crazy.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  optikz 22nd September 2010, 4:45 pm

DeadApe wrote:
optikz wrote:

Or....the game is not supposed to release until the 28th....and your crazy.

the first release date was the 20th so I assume it was late delivery..second how am I crazy? cause I assume it was late and it got pushed back?

optikz
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 22nd September 2010, 4:47 pm

No, your crazy because we are all telling you the game comes out on the 28th. It has nothing to do the trucks being late, the game was always supposed to release on the 28th.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  optikz 22nd September 2010, 4:49 pm

DeadApe wrote:No, your crazy because we are all telling you the game comes out on the 28th. It has nothing to do the trucks being late, the game was always supposed to release on the 28th.

uhmm I was told the 20th by a lot of people, so I was just taking what I got from them...don't gotta be a douche and call me crazy over a simple mistake.

optikz
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 22nd September 2010, 5:14 pm

ok crazy
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  optikz 22nd September 2010, 5:20 pm

DeadApe wrote:ok crazy
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 2 2exr0g4

optikz
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 22nd September 2010, 5:22 pm

optikz wrote:
Hey how did you find a picture of dead ape

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  optikz 22nd September 2010, 5:24 pm

Garquin wrote:
optikz wrote:
Hey how did you find a picture of dead ape
just typed in "douche bag" on google images and it asked me if I meant "deadape".

optikz
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 22nd September 2010, 5:28 pm

Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 2 Green-man-it-s-always-sunny-in-philadelphia_design
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  optikz 22nd September 2010, 5:36 pm

Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 2 X25mx3

see?

optikz
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 22nd September 2010, 5:47 pm

What the fuck?
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  optikz 22nd September 2010, 5:47 pm

lol what?

optikz
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 22nd September 2010, 5:48 pm

The google thing..

Seems like I've seen someone post that before..
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  optikz 22nd September 2010, 5:50 pm

im a huge faggot, and i like men in and around my butt.

optikz
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next