Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????)

+17
Bladewind23
snake eyez 89
mboddz751
NegativeHUNTER
zombie dude
ABigSoggy Wafle
Pwnisher James
M3LA
Made in Finland
Garquin
Spiderman
Slacker Hero
DeadApe
Kush Befor Dusk
El Mexi Can 915
AjpimpcycleV2
AaUndeadMarine
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????)

Post  zombie dude 22nd September 2010, 6:24 pm

lol that's so funny, you were proved wrong so you over react and call people names.

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 3 Empty Re: Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????)

Post  Masta Shef 22nd September 2010, 6:50 pm

Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 3 Uxxu10

See what I did there?
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 22nd September 2010, 6:51 pm

Bladewind23 wrote:....

What the fuck?
He just searched "DaedApe" or something similiar, and once Google suggested "DeadApe" he changed it to something else and didn't hit enter.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 22nd September 2010, 6:52 pm

Made in Finland wrote:

What the fuck?
He just searched "DaedApe" or something similiar, and once Google suggested "DeadApe" he changed it to something else and didn't hit enter.

Ah I see..

I though it was another one of those programs like Motifake or something at first
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 22nd September 2010, 7:52 pm

Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 3 Pb11

WOT?!? Stupid google. Very Happy
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 22nd September 2010, 7:58 pm

optikz wrote:Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 3 X25mx3

see?
You made my day.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  optikz 22nd September 2010, 10:12 pm

MagicMan313 wrote:lol that's so funny, you were proved wrong so you over react and call people names.
Lol not really. I wasn't calling people names I was calling one person a name, cause he started the name calling first so that's not my problem.

Bladewind23 wrote:
Made in Finland wrote:

What the fuck?

Ah I see..

I though it was another one of those programs like Motifake or something at first

Uh no he's actually wrong, I used a website that makes up fake searches like that.

optikz
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 22nd September 2010, 10:22 pm

I think thats was a real Search

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  optikz 22nd September 2010, 10:23 pm

Garquin wrote:I think thats was a real Search

The one I posted was a fake search I used off of a website, the others I'm not sure.

optikz
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 22nd September 2010, 11:12 pm

Dead Rising 2 Delayed AGAIN (JUST KIDDING????) - Page 3 Greenm10
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 22nd September 2010, 11:54 pm

it releases the 24th in the UK i believe, lucky basterds... anyways it was November 30th, August 30th, then September 28th idk were you got 20 from maybe you just put numbers in a hat and thats what you drew but idk..

and calling the creator of this site a douchebag isn't really the best way to stay on this site, let alone survive our UndeadApacolypse
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  optikz 23rd September 2010, 12:41 am

AaUndeadMarine wrote:it releases the 24th in the UK i believe, lucky basterds... anyways it was November 30th, August 30th, then September 28th idk were you got 20 from maybe you just put numbers in a hat and thats what you drew but idk..

and calling the creator of this site a douchebag isn't really the best way to stay on this site, let alone survive our UndeadApacolypse

Well maybe he shouldn't call members of his own website "crazy" over a simple mistake that I made, and I guess you didn't read more into the posts..I got the 20th from a bunch of people that told me..

optikz
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3