Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
which zombrex edition looks better?? Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
which zombrex edition looks better?? Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
which zombrex edition looks better?? Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
which zombrex edition looks better?? Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
which zombrex edition looks better?? Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
which zombrex edition looks better?? Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
which zombrex edition looks better?? Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
which zombrex edition looks better?? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
which zombrex edition looks better?? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
which zombrex edition looks better?? Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
which zombrex edition looks better?? Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
which zombrex edition looks better?? Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

which zombrex edition looks better??

+2
Garquin
AaUndeadMarine
6 posters

Go down

which zombrex edition looks better?? Empty which zombrex edition looks better??

Post  AaUndeadMarine 17th August 2010, 7:46 pm

The U.S. Dead Rising 2 Zombrex Edition
which zombrex edition looks better?? Dead-rising-2-zombrex-edition

The Dead Rising 2 Collector's Edition comes with:

* Exclusive Two-Disc Steelbook case includes:
o Dead Rising 2 game disc
o High-Definition game disc with 83 Minute “Zombrex Dead Rising Sun” motion picture and 24 minute “Making of” featurette
* Complete box contents include:
o Steelbook case (described above)
o Zombrex “Syringe” pen
o Zombrex “Prescription” notepad (25 pages)
o Zombrex “Safety” card
o Zombrex “Prospectus” Sales Brochure (16 pages).
o Dead Rising 2 Hardback Artbook (48 pages)

The EUROPEAN Zombrex Edition

which zombrex edition looks better?? Dead_rising_2_le
(sorry about how big it is)
This comes with
Zombie figurine + Cone and Servbot head attachment
Regular DR2 Case w.game
o High-Definition game disc with 83 Minute “Zombrex Dead Rising Sun” motion

i know were getting whatever edition to our country but me being in the U.S. thinks the figurine looks awesome.

Comments?

Last edited by AaUndeadMarine on 17th August 2010, 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

which zombrex edition looks better?? Empty Re: which zombrex edition looks better??

Post  Garquin 17th August 2010, 8:08 pm

I like the Europe one because of the servbot head butI like that american one

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

which zombrex edition looks better?? Empty Re: which zombrex edition looks better??

Post  AaUndeadMarine 17th August 2010, 10:38 pm

yeah when i saw that i thought we were sorta gettin ripped off with a pen I mean I can get one of those pens from a hospital it just wouldn't say zombrex on it, i pre ordered the zombrex edition today though and I still like the U.S. one mainly because we get the artwork book the steel case and what not
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 18th August 2010, 1:39 am

fuck the toy, the zombrex edition that actually puts emphasis on ZOMBREX seems to be better in my opinion, it'll probably cost a shit-ton though.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 18th August 2010, 2:22 am

its $80 over the original $60

its not that much more
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 18th August 2010, 12:27 pm

still pretty pricey, but whatever. it seems worth it.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 18th August 2010, 3:57 pm

i thought it was worth it which is why I am getting it... id rather pay 20 dollars for the extras
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 20th August 2010, 2:52 pm

Zomando wrote:fuck the toy, the zombrex edition that actually puts emphasis on ZOMBREX seems to be better in my opinion, it'll probably cost a shit-ton though.
You just jealous.

If I could choose, I'd definately take the one with the zombie figurine. The booklets and game cases look better on the US version, but that's about it...
But I'm not even getting DR2, so yeah.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 20th August 2010, 3:52 pm

Probably will just pick up the game. I used to get suckered into "collector editions" all the time. Now I realize they really are just a waste of money. Once in a while a game will come out with a sweet collector edition, but in the end it all just winds up being junk.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 20th August 2010, 8:42 pm

DeadApe wrote:Probably will just pick up the game. I used to get suckered into "collector editions" all the time. Now I realize they really are just a waste of money. Once in a while a game will come out with a sweet collector edition, but in the end it all just winds up being junk.

you're right, but I have to get my hands on that art book.
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 20th August 2010, 9:52 pm

I think the U.S edition looks better in terms of the case, the art book etc but the figurine looks cool also. I'm probably gonna get the normal edition a couple of months after it comes out as i'm spendin my money on Halo:Reach and Fable 3
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 20th August 2010, 11:13 pm

DeadApe wrote:Probably will just pick up the game. I used to get suckered into "collector editions" all the time. Now I realize they really are just a waste of money. Once in a while a game will come out with a sweet collector edition, but in the end it all just winds up being junk.

it all usually becomes junk, any figurines and what not, especially something so non collectible like DR stuff. but eh whatever I love zombies and just wanna get my hands on the stuff
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down