Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
General Discussion Topic Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
General Discussion Topic Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
General Discussion Topic Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
General Discussion Topic Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
General Discussion Topic Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
General Discussion Topic Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
General Discussion Topic Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
General Discussion Topic Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
General Discussion Topic Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
General Discussion Topic Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
General Discussion Topic Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
General Discussion Topic Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

General Discussion Topic

+26
bremerie93
Made in Finland
bman4782
AaUndeadMarine
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Meatshield718
M3LA
Garquin
zombie dude
joecruely
oO Coggy Oo
BLACK SNOW 13
eaustinn36
. ADestroyer360
Bladewind23
JumpingSNIPA
ABigSoggy Wafle
Zomando
Dexta117
B Mane65
A Chaotic GOD
Cry Vengeance
sgt zombie23
KZ Powned
RedrumSalad
DeadApe
30 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

General Discussion Topic Empty General Discussion Topic

Post  DeadApe 8th September 2010, 9:13 pm

Hey guys, as you've noticed I have been pretty hard to find lately. Not to say I don't sign on anymore, I am pretty much on everyday, but in the wee hours of the morning when the vampires come out. I haven't talked to a lot of you lately though especially new members so I figure a general discussion would be nice.

For starters I haven't been online because of a lot of RL stuff obviously. Nothing bad, in fact things have been going extremely well for me. My job steals a lot of time but it pays damn well so I'm happy, its also pretty fun (I work in an ice cream shop with a lot of really cool people.)
I am also going to college now. Its cool that I am more free, with breaks in between classes and less restrictions. However student life at my college sucks dick. Everyone there is a completely loser, and I am not kidding. Everyone is either jewish (not racist, but its a different culture with different values and I just cannot relate,) or weird.
When I am not working or at school I'm with my gf, the greatest person in the world.

The summer has been pretty dead as far as video games, (as always.) Things should pick up at the end of this year when games start coming out again.

Hows school for you guys?
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Topic Empty Re: General Discussion Topic

Post  RedrumSalad 8th September 2010, 9:32 pm

sounds great.

school is meh. fucking homework on the first day of school >.< lol. then again, i'm just starting highschool, so i'm just gonna have to get used to the work.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 8th September 2010, 9:39 pm

I'm back home from my surgery finally and looking Frwd to a chill semester off then a job and some courses then off to uni next year
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 8th September 2010, 9:49 pm

DeadApe wrote:(I work in an ice cream shop with a lot of really cool people.)

lol! .... Im doing online school now.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 8th September 2010, 9:58 pm

Well since we're all sharing...

I've been jobhunting lately, most of this having to do with Michigans piss poor economy. Other than that, just preparation for my internship in New Zealand in January (Hopefully December, since our Winter is their Summer.) Then the Wolf Sanctuary in Colorado in April.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  A Chaotic GOD 8th September 2010, 10:09 pm

I just started Sophomore year in high school and my mom and dad keep pushing me to get a job. (Which I dont want because im lazy). In school right now I am taking classes to become a nuclear engineer.
A Chaotic GOD
A Chaotic GOD
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 8th September 2010, 10:24 pm

I just started highschool and let me tell you its a big change, compared to elementary school. My school has around 1500 ppl so its pretty big and full of new people that I will hopefully meet and become friends with. I don't have a job cause im only 14 and I dont really want to work at McDonalds, just saying, lol. But once I hit 15, I'm pile-driving my damn way to blockbuster or bestbuy to work there. Now back to highschool, I'm not really a athletic kind of guy, well not at competition level, or at highschool level, but me and my friend are going on the cross country team for my school, it'll help, physically, and maybe even get me more known around the school since I'm only a minor-niner (thats the status you get when u enter any highschool, beginning grade 9). But yea...I'm looking forward to everything thats in store for me later on.
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 8th September 2010, 10:42 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:preparation for my internship in New Zealand
Twisted Evil come to the dark side. On a serious note i have at the most 7 weeks of school left for this year then i have end of year exams then holidays Very Happy and after holidays im into my last year at highschool.

Last edited by Dexta117 on 8th September 2010, 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 8th September 2010, 11:10 pm

DeadApe wrote:I am also going to college now. However student life at my college sucks dick. Everyone there is a completely loser

where are you?
Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 8th September 2010, 11:26 pm

Good to hear.
I, unfortunately, am starting my junior year with ridiculous classes and our school just switched to Windows 7 on all the computers and all the teachers are clueless, which means, I am going to be very busy for my independent study. On top of that, my job is keeping me late-I work as a waiter for a retirement home-, paying me minimum wage with no real bonuses or tips, and not excepting any over time I work for because, company policy won't allow it. On top of this, I had one of my best friends "confess her love to me", which I was hesitant to say no to, due to her being able to get a grouping of five shots in the bulls eye or near bull's eye range at 200 yards, with a scope that's cross hair is bigger than the target itself, and unreliable, flat tip, bullets. She is scary with a rifle.
Hopefully, I will be able to play more on Saturdays, but its up in the air at this point.[/bitching]
Glad to hear things are going along well for you, though.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 8th September 2010, 11:37 pm

5 groupings at 200 yards? thats pretty scary and amazing as thats a good shot. But seventh grade is a bitch I mean not as much as high school or college but to the point where i have no time due to homework. I'm 13 and thinking about job ideas and college and I'm taking algbra one with AP science, history, math and language arts and I'm learning Spanish with all of that. But not as bad as you guys.
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 9th September 2010, 12:19 am

school is going in the median area around here..

I nailed a parking pass so I get to ride my motorcycle every day to school so as far as I'm concerned its fucking great at that point... until you enter the school building.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 9th September 2010, 1:00 am

I'm a sophmore, but I attend a year-round school.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 9th September 2010, 1:11 am

glad to hear everything is doing generally well for everyone.

this is my last year (2nd to last semester), so as you can imagine I can't wait to graduate, take my degree, and start to repay my student loans Neutral

Hopefully i'll get a better job soon. Smile
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 9th September 2010, 1:21 am

School sucks ass so far since I've been piled up with work from taking so many damn AP, Pre-AP, and now two engineering classes. I was gonna screw myself over with Animation class after school but that would of drastically cut my time down so I decided to save that for Senior year. So far the only things keeping me in school are my friends and cool projects for engineering and AP Computer Science. Also I'm trying to stay in top 10% this and next year to garentee me a brand new car whic will be either a Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart or hopefully my newly favorite car the Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart

For work I say screw it I'll get one next summer, at the mall.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 9th September 2010, 3:17 am

Well I just went back to school into year 10 my 2nd to last year in school which is a good thing but it also means I've got all my GCSE's in the next two years which sucks cos they are hard and we get about 4 pieces of homework a day to prepare us for them. After school I plan on going to college.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  joecruely 9th September 2010, 3:44 am

i am freshman now, I have to say that high school is alot bigger then middle school luckily all my classes are really close. I accedentily hit my eye when trying to open my locker, my friend and I were laughing hard. lunch is actually edible. what sucks is that I didn't get the game design class I wanted but it was probably for the better, oh well I still have 3 more years anyways. none of my teachers get on my nerves which is nice. so things are going great
joecruely
joecruely
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 9th September 2010, 3:55 am

Cry Vengeance wrote:Well since we're all sharing...

I've been jobhunting lately, most of this having to do with Michigans piss poor economy. Other than that, just preparation for my internship in New Zealand in January (Hopefully December, since our Winter is their Summer.) Then the Wolf Sanctuary in Colorado in April.

WTF Your going to New Zealand? How exactly did this happen? Also whats the job?

A Chaotic GOD wrote:I just started Sophomore year in high school and my mom and dad keep pushing me to get a job. (Which I dont want because im lazy). In school right now I am taking classes to become a nuclear engineer.

Damn, thats a pretty sweet goal you set there. Good luck with that.

CiTRiCzReVeNg3 wrote:I just started highschool and let me tell you its a big change, compared to elementary school. My school has around 1500 ppl so its pretty big and full of new people that I will hopefully meet and become friends with. I don't have a job cause im only 14 and I dont really want to work at McDonalds, just saying, lol. But once I hit 15, I'm pile-driving my damn way to blockbuster or bestbuy to work there. Now back to highschool, I'm not really a athletic kind of guy, well not at competition level, or at highschool level, but me and my friend are going on the cross country team for my school, it'll help, physically, and maybe even get me more known around the school since I'm only a minor-niner (thats the status you get when u enter any highschool, beginning grade 9). But yea...I'm looking forward to everything thats in store for me later on.

McDonalds, Best Buy, and Blockbuster don't hire until your 18, sorry to break it to you. Good luck in high school, and on cross country, stick with it.
Zomando wrote:
DeadApe wrote:I am also going to college now. However student life at my college sucks dick. Everyone there is a completely loser

where are you?
\

huh?

ABigSoggy Wafle wrote:Good to hear.
I, unfortunately, am starting my junior year with ridiculous classes and our school just switched to Windows 7 on all the computers and all the teachers are clueless, which means, I am going to be very busy for my independent study. On top of that, my job is keeping me late-I work as a waiter for a retirement home-, paying me minimum wage with no real bonuses or tips, and not excepting any over time I work for because, company policy won't allow it. On top of this, I had one of my best friends "confess her love to me", which I was hesitant to say no to, due to her being able to get a grouping of five shots in the bulls eye or near bull's eye range at 200 yards, with a scope that's cross hair is bigger than the target itself, and unreliable, flat tip, bullets. She is scary with a rifle.
Hopefully, I will be able to play more on Saturdays, but its up in the air at this point.[/bitching]
Glad to hear things are going along well for you, though.

Damn man thats crazy, a girl who can handle a gun like that is pretty cool though.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 9th September 2010, 5:27 am

Well i was having a good day, until some douche bag who will remain anonymous said he was getting Plants vs. Zombies. I bought the game in hopes of glorious co op and versus mode, what i did not know was that Plants vs. Zombies only supports offline co op and versus. So now im out 15 bucks for a game a already had, thanks faggot.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 9th September 2010, 6:05 am

MagicMan313 wrote:Well i was having a good day, until some douche bag who will remain anonymous said he was getting Plants vs. Zombies. I bought the game in hopes of glorious co op and versus mode, what i did not know was that Plants vs. Zombies only supports offline co op and versus. So now im out 15 bucks for a game a already had, thanks faggot.
No problem. Also My life is awesome! I'm now a senior in high school I only go to school from 730-1120 and I got a new job! =l

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 9th September 2010, 2:27 pm

Wtf 7:30 to 11:20, I never had it that good when I was a senior.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 9th September 2010, 3:15 pm

School's good.Everythings good right now.
M3LA
M3LA

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  A Chaotic GOD 9th September 2010, 6:26 pm

DeadApe wrote:Wtf 7:30 to 11:20, I never had it that good when I was a senior.

When i'm a senior, if I have enough credits, i'll only go from 8:00 to 11:00
A Chaotic GOD
A Chaotic GOD
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 9th September 2010, 6:51 pm

If all goes smooth with these new 'trimesters' I won't even go into senior year, I'll graduate in Junior
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 9th September 2010, 7:02 pm

DeadApe wrote:huh?

I meant what college are you at.
Zomando
Zomando