Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 10 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 10 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 10 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 10 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 10 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 10 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 10 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 10 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 10 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 10 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 10 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 10 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED)

+35
andrew
Jagdgeschwader
Deathclutch1991
A Groovy Tophat
MrPenguinXxX
DeadApe
bman4782
oO Coggy Oo
vacb0b
Zwytch
o QuickShott o
eaustinn36
RedrumSalad
Masterofkills09
El Mexi Can 915
Slacker Hero
eegleindia
ApocalypseVVolf.
Masta Shef
zombie dude
Kugeth8
B Mane65
KZ Powned
sgt zombie23
Pwnisher James
Meatshield718
MrKurt2012
ABigSoggy Wafle
Flasktoss55
Namorg
kevhost112
Made in Finland
Garquin
Bladewind23
JumpingSNIPA
39 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Old server or new?

The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 10 Vote_lcap60%The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 9 ]
The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 10 Vote_lcap40%The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 10 Empty Re: The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED)

Post  Pwnisher James 20th April 2011, 5:49 pm

Kugeth8 wrote:I like the idea of an anarchy/survival server where its every man for himself. People have to hide their houses to make sure other people don't find and loot them, and there are gang wars and highway men and robberies and a spawn village where everyone becomes friends again. That would be awesome

IT SHALL BE A ROLEPLAY SURVIVAL
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 10 Empty Re: The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED)

Post  JumpingSNIPA 20th April 2011, 5:54 pm

As is the case with every Minecraft update, we saw our usual influx of extra traffic from people wondering if we have a build of CraftBukkit working with the Minecraft update seconds after release (seriously). Usually, you'd see a pretty standard post from me stating we're working on an update and providing the usual advice that you aren't forced to update. However, this time there was a distinct lack of communication from the team regarding the status of the update, other than the usual "we're working on it". Couple this with the slow development occurring lately and we can forgive people for posting the expected "is Bukkit dead?" or "what's going on?" posts. I hope this post will explain everything.

Will there be a CraftBukkit for Minecraft 1.5?
Given the reports of showstopping bugs present in 1.5, there's a high chance a new bugfix update for Minecraft will be out tomorrow or even several times this week. As a result, it is unlikely we will be releasing a 1.5 compatible build and, instead, will be waiting for something stable to work with.

Due to the nature of the project and the methods we use to provide Bukkit for Minecraft, any update - no matter how small - requires us to figure out the mapping of obfuscated classes and update our code. This takes a lot of time and work, so hopefully you understand our decision.

Having said all this, we recommend that you stay on 1.4 for a while until the patch storm subsides if your server depends on Bukkit.

Further, I wanted to apologise for the lack of communication regarding this update. I was really hesitant announcing this since it would only serve to disappoint and annoy people, however, I noticed quite a few supportive comments on here and IRC that pushed me to post this announcement because the people that have supported us through everything deserve it.

Why are things so quiet? Why is the update taking so long?
Before I answer this, I think it is appropriate to cover what usually happens when we're aware of an update coming soon. Whenever we recieve word of a Minecraft update (which, contrary to popular belief, is generally the same time as everyone else), we place all development in the Bukkit project under a code freeze to prepare for the update and make things easier. That being said, last week thursday we were expecting a Minecraft update and appropriately placed the project under a code freeze. Unfortunately, the update was delayed and pushed to the next week, resulting in a much longer code freeze than normally occurs. Naturally, this lead to activity within the project seeming critically lower than it really was and prompted some people to post the inevitable "what's going on?" thread.

On top of the code freeze, we're working on some larger changes to Bukkit or CraftBukkit that require quite a bit of time to complete and will only be commited to the public code when they are ready. Quite often you'll find that, while you don't see any updates, we definitely are still working hard programming awesome things and appreciate your patience and support.

So why is this update taking so long? After we had updated for Minecraft 1.4, we came across some annoying chunk related issues and bugs that were incredibly difficult to pinpoint due to confusion with the new obfuscated names mappings (d -> c and c -> d). Naturally, these kinds of issues were unacceptable for the project and we immediately got to work on improving our update process to avoid issues of this nature in the future. While I think we can all agree with this decision, the unfortunate result is the delay we're currently facing since we're not yet done improving the process. The good news is, we're nearly done improving our update handling process and the wait will definitely be worth it come future updates.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!
- Evil Seph
Bukkit Team Member
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 21st April 2011, 3:56 pm

so can we still play on the 1.4 patch or since we all dl'ed 1.5 we would have to go and downgrade the server and our own accounts to 1.4 again to play minecraft on the server?
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 21st April 2011, 4:49 pm

Who knows.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 21st April 2011, 5:57 pm

You can but don't take the time to downgrade you would have to find it and I'm also on a weekend trip.
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 27th April 2011, 7:59 pm

The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 10 Minecr34
snow biome on my house during a snow storm
i am Canadian even in mine craft
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 28th April 2011, 8:23 pm

The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 10 2011-010

The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 10 2011-010

The proof is in the pudding or Screenshots

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 28th April 2011, 9:25 pm

tophat griefed?
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 28th April 2011, 9:27 pm

A lot of shit happened, too much to explain.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 28th April 2011, 9:30 pm

could u please? i was stuck writing an essay while it all happened Sad
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 28th April 2011, 9:32 pm

Yes, it looks as if he burned Masta_Shef's ship as well as killed him for his stuff.

He's banned until Snipa can sort things out. It's his server, not mine, so I'll let him decide if he's banned or not.

Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 28th April 2011, 9:38 pm

What EXACTLY happened?
I need more information to decide on the problem.
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 28th April 2011, 10:07 pm

MESSAGE FROM TOPHAT: Tophat says to unban him from the server so he can explain what happened.

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 28th April 2011, 10:15 pm

I honestly don't care as long as I get my stuff back. I understand that Tophat is a stupid, confused 13 year old but instead of banning him just bring my stuff back and move him into the desert with MagicMan and Knox.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 28th April 2011, 11:03 pm

well masta, u did provoke him, u quite possibly knowing he would get banned. i heard this from tophat, that u said he wouldnt do it and that he didn't "have the balls to do it because" he's a "confused 13 year old" then u told garquin to give him the firestarter, which he did. but lets let tophat explain this, not me.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 29th April 2011, 10:44 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDfpzKWnnX8&feature=player_embedded#at=355
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 29th April 2011, 11:53 am

DeadApe wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDfpzKWnnX8&feature=player_embedded#at=355
Awesome! Since the first time I played Minecraft, my only complaint has been the water physics. This is EXACTLY like I always wanted the physics to be. Though carrying around liquid in blocks and slices is a little weird... that's why there is the bucket, and I think that should be the only mean to transport liquids. And placing one block should definitely have such an effect, though I think that's just a bug that will be fixed if the mod is still in development. The concept for pipes and pumps is nice too.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 29th April 2011, 4:04 pm

DeadApe wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDfpzKWnnX8&feature=player_embedded#at=355

I'd fucking totally download that if mods didn't break every time Minecraft is updated.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 29th April 2011, 4:14 pm

The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 10 Minecr35
The UX Minecraft Server (WHITELISTED) - Page 10 Minecr36

great i love when people burn shit down then steal cotton from the floors and obsidian rooms and remove the flooring of the platypus, and the sign just makes it right

so does anyone know who this amazing person is i would love to congratulate them
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 29th April 2011, 4:24 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:well masta, u did provoke him, u quite possibly knowing he would get banned. i heard this from tophat, that u said he wouldnt do it and that he didn't "have the balls to do it because" he's a "confused 13 year old" then u told garquin to give him the firestarter, which he did. but lets let tophat explain this, not me.

And you were there?

BTW KZ i made the doors and sign. It locked tophat into his room and everyone else out. If im gonna be a dick a might as well be funny while im doing it.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 29th April 2011, 5:09 pm

The server is up? When did this happen?
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 29th April 2011, 6:01 pm

Well i can always check to see who broke the platypus
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 29th April 2011, 7:18 pm

For those of your who are interested into seeing the server but don't have minecraft, I've created a server tour with the worst commentary in the history of commentaries and the most simplest intro you've ever seen. Just watch.

[/youtube]
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 29th April 2011, 8:54 pm

Masta Shef wrote:
RedrumSalad wrote:well masta, u did provoke him, u quite possibly knowing he would get banned. i heard this from tophat, that u said he wouldnt do it and that he didn't "have the balls to do it because" he's a "confused 13 year old" then u told garquin to give him the firestarter, which he did. but lets let tophat explain this, not me.

And you were there?

BTW KZ i made the doors and sign. It locked tophat into his room and everyone else out. If im gonna be a dick a might as well be funny while im doing it.

not saying i was, just what tophat said.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 29th April 2011, 9:07 pm

The platypus was made by KZ and MASTA SHEF not KZ and mexican
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next